Skies are getting rough

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another daily update. ^^

 

 

 

 

Skies are getting rough

 

 

 

“Aigoo… “

 

A sighed was heard in a quite room as this young woman struggled on opening her room. With one last twist, she successfully opened the door and kicks it to open. holding another young woman by her waist, she started to walk in to the room slowly, and once she got near to the bed, she gently place the woman to the bed and sighed in relief. It was as hard to carry a drunken woman as to carry a normal person, as she describes it.

 

Rolling over, she sat on the mattress and pulled the drunk woman to rest her head to the pillows above.

 

“Tch…. Why did she drink?” she asked the doe-eyed girl lying under her. She could clearly hear Yoona's loud breathing, warming her heart. Slowly, She rests her head to her chest and smiled when she heard it clearly now—Yoona’s heart beats.

 

“You know my heart only beats for you.” Yoona’s voice quickly catches her attention as she look at the grinning face of her fiancé.

 

“How… did… you… find me?” Yoona asked half eyes. *heck.

 

“Yoong… “

 

Yoona chuckles to her Seohyun’s voice.

 

“I can’t… be as happy now.”

 

“No… Yoong… don’t say that.” Seohyun whispered, reaching for the doe-eyed girls' hand.

 

But instead of feeling her fiance's warm hands, Yoona pulled Seohyun for a hug. “You know what scares me?” her left hand slowly wraps on Seohyun’s waist tightly. “I can no longer hug you like this.” she added.

 

“Yoong, you’re just drunk. Sleep and you’ll get better.” Seohyun replied softly, patting her fiance’s arms, as she slowly sat back.

 

Yoona only stared half-eyes with her tears flowing. This didn’t miss Seohyun, when she quickly wipers them off.

 

“What’s the problem? Why are you like this?” asked Seohyun worriedly while wiping the tears off.

 

“I’m okay… I’m… just… tired.” Yoona replied with a weak voice, massaging her temples.

 

“I’ll get you ice packs.” Seohyun quickly jumps off from the bed and went back with an ice pack on her hand. But when she had put the ice pack on Yoona’s head, the latter is already sleeping soundly.

 

She sighed and just allows her fiancé to sleep. Why is she like this? Seohyun mutters, deciding to follow her fiance on her dreamland.

 

 

-

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

3 days later…

 

 

“Hey Kiddo.” Hyoyeon sat across Yoona, who has been engrossed with the folders in her hands.

 

“Hmmm?” Yoona answered without even caring to look up. She was busy organizing the files needed for their wedding.

 

“Haven’t seen Seohyun around with you… what’s happening?” Hyoyeon asked, arching her eyebrows. It’s been a while since the younger girl has been busy with Kim Corp. and at the same time, taking care of her umma.

 

“Nothing, she’s just busy with the company and… Tae umma.” Yoona said nonchalantly, without glancing to her best friend. 

 

“Oh! I see… then what’s your plan?”

 

“Plan for what?” completely puzzled, Yoona this time looked up to her best friend.

 

“With the engagement? You know… it’s in the day after tomorrow.” Hyoyeon raised her shoulders, emphasizing what she meant.

 

Yoona only smiled and focus back her attention to the files in her hands. “Yuri umma and mom got it. why?”

 

“What about the kims? Are they… also… contributing for the ceremony?”

 

“Aunt Fany was all busy with Tae umma… so we volunteered to take care of it.” Yoona simply said.

 

“That explains. Well, I’m happy for the both of you.” Hyo smiled. if there is someone that always support Yoona’s relationship with her fiancé, it’s always Hyo. Her partner in crime.

 

“You are?” asked Yoona in disbelief.

 

“Yup! You know I’m always your no. 1 fan.” Hyo proudly said, crossing her two arms. “And… I will really make a banner for you guys’ engagement and wedding. You know you can always count on me.”

 

“Seriously unnie, you’re random.” Yoona remarked, amused to her best friend’s antics.

 

“Ehehe… I just love to see you guys happy. Seohyun is kind and innocent girl, as you… the choding fiancé, perfect right?” Hyo grins, finding it funny to see a choding and a serious type of girl love each other.

 

“Well, opposite attracts?” Yoona snickered, setting aside the folders as she grabs her juice to have a sip.

 

“You just said it.”

 

“You know unnie, I can’t help but to imagine how would it be so good to see… me, my wife and our children, in one house. Enjoying every quality time we have.” Yoona dreamily said, looking up to the ceiling.

 

“Aigoo… Yoong… aren’t you excited to have a family with Hyun already?”

 

“Obviously?” Yoona giggles. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Seoul Hospital]

 

 

“Eh? Jessie?”

 

Just step inside the hospital a minute ago, Sunny look confuse when she came across with Jessica and Yuri. The two just pass her like she’s a ghost. Curiosity overcomes her as she followed the couple.

 

“W-wait… Jessie… why are you guys leaving this early?” Sunny tried to catch up, stopping the two on their tracks.

 

Turning around, Jessica and Yuri heaved a sighed. “We just talked to fany.” Jessica was the first one to reply.

 

“Tiffany, she wanted to cancel the engagement ceremony.” Yuri added, hiding her sadness over the fact.

 

“What?” Sunny frowned, not believing what she just heard. “Why would fany do that?”

 

“I don’t really know. We tried to make her explain about this, she just told us that she doesn’t want to leave her wife. Can you believe that? Taeyeon is not yet dead. How can she do this to her daughter? What’s next? Cancelling the wedding?” Jessica scoffed, trying to hold her anger. Yes, she understand what fany is experiencing right now. But her daughter isn’t part of this, giving her headaches.

 

“And do you know what she told us earlier? She doesn’t want everyone from my family to visit her wife. I don’t really get why she’s being selfish right now. I don’t really get, why she’s mad at us. We doesn’t know a thing too about this. Is this because Yoong is our daughter that she thinks we were aware of this?” she added, biting her lower lip. “If I don’t really care Yoong and Seohyun, I would’ve slapped her earlier.”

 

“Sica, stop that.” Yuri can only hold her wife for a comfort.

 

“Jessie… let’s try to understand fany first.” Sunny reaches for Jessica's hand but was snapped away.

 

“I understand her sunny… I totally understand her, but what I am concerning here is my daughter. She was expecting to be engage publicly this week. This is what she always dreamed of. She wanted her relationship with Hyun to be known, as the next hires." Jessica paused for a moment to breaht before she continues.  "You know how much she loves to be wed in 3 weeks as well?"Jessica bit her bottom lip. Her main concerns were always her daughter's feeling, so she can't allow anyone hurting her daughter.

 

“I don’t know exactly why I am in favor with fany this time Jessie… but we can always do this anytime. We can’t just do the ceremony while someone is not happy.” Sunny argues.

 

“When? Next year? In two years? Or what?” Jessica snaps.

 

“Sica… please… stop it.” Yuri tried to calm her wife, but to no avail, she only sighed in defeat.

 

“Fine… I’ll wait... But You guys tell my daughter about this.” Jessica firmly said, before stepping inside her car.

 

Yuri heaved a sighed, watching her wife’s frustration. She turned to sunny and explain why Jessica is like that.

 

“Sunny, Jessica is just… too concerned, with her daughter’s reaction to this. You know how much that choding reacts. She can be violent or so if one of her dreams failed.”

 

“I know that Yul. I know that. But sometimes, we have also to consider someone’s emotions. Fany is in pain, everyone are… so I think, fany had the right decision.” Sunny reasoned. 

 

“But I don’t think she has the final say. Taeyeon should.” Yuri said seriously. Knowing it all along that it was Taeyeon who will always have the final say for everything.

 

Sunny somehow felt silent when Yuri mentioned Taeyeon. Right, the latter has the say as well. She has the right for everything what is happening around.

 

“Things are just… getting rough. It’s difficult. If Taeyeon will oppose fany, for sure, the two will have an argument and this can’t be a good advice for Taeyeon’s health right now."

 

Sighed.

 

The tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter