Chapter 12: Stubborness

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: Stubbornness

-

-

-

-

Yoona’s POV

“You! You… are Minhyuk?” I asked, getting up.

The guy just raised her eyebrows.

“Uh, Minhyuk-sshi… meet Yoona… my girlfriend.” Seohyun introduce us. “And Yoona.. my bodyguard, Minhyuk.”

Minhyuk bowed to me a little. “It’s nice meeting you miss Kwon.”

A bit hesitating, I smiled to him. If I don’t know him as a bodyguard for my girlfriend, I will really think that she has something to her.

I turned to Seohyun and saw her already preparing the food for me.

“I’ll be going now Miss Kim.” Minhyuk excused his self. Makes me sigh in relief.

Seohyun then put the tray in front of me. Breakfast in bed eh?

But as soon as I stared the food in front of me. “Vegetable soup?” I  frowned, pointing the food.

She nodded. “Yup! According to the doctor, for your high fever to drops, you need to eat foods that are rich in vitamin c, like the celery and other fruits. That’s why I included oranges too.” She beamed, looking to me like my mother.

“So eat up baby. I’ll be out in while first.” She said as she get up.

“Wait… so are you saying that you won’t join me?” quite disappointed with her words, I just pouted.

She bent over to meet my lips. “It’ll be quick, okay? I still need to meet with the town Mayor.” She patted my check before she went to her closet.

The town mayor? Isn’t that the y guy? She will meet that bast**d again? No way!

“I’m going with you.” I stated, jumping out from the bed.

Immediately rushing to my side, Seohyun scolded me. “Yah! You’re still sick Yoona. Don’t be stubborn.”

“Seohyun, believe me… I’m okay now. With you by my side.” I lied. I know I can’t just lied here in the bed knowing that she will going to see that town mayor again.

“Yoong~” whining Seohyun. “Please don’t force yourself or I will really… “

“No! if I said it. I will go with you.” I said firmly, walking pass to her but I was turned again to face her when she grabs my left arm. I suddenly sneeze making her turn to me with a pout.

“Eat your breakfast first. Then I will allow you.” She stared at me seriously. I know I can’t let this pass with her being like this to me. awwww…. Hyunnie why are you like this?

Defeated, I crawled back to the bed and eat what’s on there. Urgh! I really hate vegetables. Seohyun proceeded to finish what she supposes to do earlier too.

-

-

No One’s POV

 

Jessica who had been calling her daughter for almost 10 times already had already given up. Every time she makes an attempt, it’s her daughter’s recorded voice that will always answer the phone. She wanted to ask Yoona about the investment that Yoona will take part of Kim Corporation. They had already received a notice from the company, and the meeting will be due next Tuesday. With her daughter being away, she can’t think of any good reason to agree with the investment. The investment will be one of the highest rates they’ll ever invest for a company and Jessica is not considering it, even for she’s friend with Kim Taeyeon, she can’t risk with such a big amount knowing the state of Kim Corp.

Flopping herself back on her leather chair, she run her fingers into her temples. It’s giving her headaches.

Yoona, you’re being too generous again. She muttered on her breath. I can’t let you do such a risk that has no assurance that this will be successful.

Unknown to her, Yuri had already made her way in to her office.

“Sica, I told you already. Don’t be like… any business woman there.” Yuri softly said, knowing exactly her wife’s thought.

“Fine, you two show me that this will be really successful, you know how much will be gone if this won’t…. how much is it again?”

“500million won.”

“Now if that amount won’t be given back? Prepare for some war.” Jessica said, raising her voice as she stomp her two hand on the table and walk pass to her wife.

“Yah! Can’t be more considerate with your daughter’s state right now? It’s difficult for her to propose without Seohyun’s mother agreement.”

Turning her head back to Yuri who followed her out, Jessica glared. “She should consider the lost that might happen too.” She shots and turned away to walk away.

“Aigoo~ here she is again.” Yuri sighed. “What am I going to do.”

-

-

Back to Yoonhyun

 

Seohyun had been pacing back and forth on the lobby of the hotel, waiting for her girlfriend to come out. She just finished changing her clothes as well as calling Kim Tae-woo about the arrival. Although she wanted to help Yoona on her choosing of its clothes, she knows she can’t, knowing how the girl would always insist on choosing it on her own. Like a good girlfriend, Seohyun went to shop for her clothes. That girlfriend of her had followed all the way to Busan without anything except for her money, making her feel fluttered though a bit concerned with her condition.

“Aish! How can she do this to me? I’m already late.” She whined, stomping her feet towards the couch and flopped herself there.

“Miss, if you are going to whine like that here, I’m afraid I can’t help but to arrest you.” Familiar soft but low voice made Seohyun look back on her left.

“Yoog?” she widened her eyes in surprised. “What the… what’s that?”

Yoona raised her brows. “Why? you don’t like it? coz I will change.” Attempting to walk away but Seohyun held Yoona’s wrist quickly to stopped her.

“No no no… it’s okay… but… you’re Kwon, Yoong. Not some other ordinary person out there.”

Putting her two hands on her jacket, Yoona walks closer to her girlfriend. “Hyunnie, I’ll be your bodyguard today.” She smirked.

“You what?” Seohyun chuckled

“But this is not free.” Yoona’s face move closer to Seohyun’s who stood still. Pointing to her cheek, Yoona speaks. “Every hour of my service, you have to kiss me here.”

Seohyun blushed with their faces just inches away. “I won’t.” she firmly said, turning her back to hide her undying blush.

Yoona grinned. Putting her arms to Seohyun’s shoulder. “Let’s go.” She announced, dragging her to exit the hotel.

“Yah! Yah yah! I thought you are my bodyguard?” Seohyun tried to let go from Yoona’s grasp but the doe-eyed girl is holding it firmly.

“Yes I am your bodyguard, and bodyguard does like this. Isn’t it?” Seohyun just rolled her eyes as they Make their way in to the car.

Yoona coughed a little at the same time is rubbing her nose. “Urgh, why am I like this?”

“Here, I brought your medicine.” Being a worried girlfriend she is, Seohyun brought Yoona’s medicine for her cold.

Grinning away, Yoona grabs the tablet. “Thank you baby.” She cupped her girlfriend’s face before drinking the tablet. “So lucky to have you.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes, her girlfriend is being cheesy again though she loves this side of hers.

They step in to the car and drove off, with the body guards on another car, following them.

-

-

People gathered around to see the new designed autos of Kim Corp. it’s been a while since the slow recovery from bankruptcy of Kim Corp. and it’s getting good feedbacks. Jinwoon who is all along knew about who did behind this sales growth, watch in awe to the people around her.

I can’t really reach that girl. She thought.

“Mr. Jung, the president is on her way with her family.” His assistant informed her.

“Alright, get ready everyone.” Jinwoon yelled for everybody. “The president is coming.”

The moment Jinwoon informed his employees; all stayed on their spot and focus the entrance of the said store.

Slowly, they saw their boss, Kim Taeyeon walking in together with her wife, Tiffany, showing them a warm eye smile.

“Welcome Mrs. President.” All employees bowed, including Jinwoon.

Taeyeon beamed upon seeing her employees. “Thank You guys.” She said, making all the employees look at her in surprised. It’s the first time that Taeyeon had greeted them like that way.

Tiffany noticed and just chuckled. “Tae… I think you should greet them formally.”

Taeyeon heard her wife’s chuckled, confusing her.”What do you mean fany? Is it not alright to greet them like that? I think it’s cool.

“Yes? You… you know how cool now?” totally surprised but at the same time happy, Tiffany asked. This is really the first time to hear her wife like that.

“Uh, Miss Kim, we shall start the event now.” Jinwoon interrupted the couple.

-

-

People in the business world had come to witness the cutting of ribbons, the president’s speech as well her introduction to the new innovative autos that Kim Corp. is going to offer had made an impact to everyone.

The event took 3 hours to finish, and the employees were already tired, but their tiredness were worth when they saw how their boss is smiling widely on every conversation she was in, not just to the guest but to her emp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter