Even Before

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so here's chapter 27  ^_^

 

Even Before

-

-

/click.

 

The door opens, gently someone push it and made a thud when she successfully opened it wide.

 

“Ugh, you know what? you have lots of things you brought.”  Yoona struggled on carrying a heavy luggage of her fiancé. Complaining how the latter is bringing a lot of stuffs from their trip in Busan.

 

“You can’t blame me Yoong. It’s too cold. You don’t want me to die because of coldness right?” Seohyun replied in annoyance. She excuses herself into the bathroom.

 

Putting the luggage above the bed, Yoona opened it and widened her eyes not realizing how many stuffs did she put into her own luggage as well. Seohyun and Yoona are back in Seohyun’s penthouse to organize both of their stuffs after their visits in Kim’s Residence.

 

“Hyunnie! Didn’t you bring keroro?” Yoona called out loud, for her fiancé to hear her. She pulled out the keroro and sat on the bed.

 

“I didn’t… why?” Seohyun replied out loud as well.

 

“There’s a keroro here.” Yoona muttered, she notice a piece of paper on the hand of the keroro and opened it. Not really knowing where did the keroro stuff came from. She didn’t remember putting a keroro inside her fiance’’s luggage.

 

To Hyunnie: Hello there, it’s Yonghwa. Please get well soon. <3

 

Yoona quickly crumpled the letter and trash it on her pocket after knowing who got it there. “That bastard!” she hissed.

 

“Yoong? Something wrong?” Seohyun walk pass to Yoona and entered her closet room.

 

“Do you really need to go Seoul University? It’s 5pm already.” Yoona whined, didn’t even bother to answer her fiancé’s question. She lied on the bed and closes her eyes.

 

“I really need to Yoong. As a SEO foundation leader, I should report this from the upper high. You know how Seoul University sponsored us.”

 

Yoona sighed. She sat up quickly and punch the keroro before her. How the hell did he put it in Hyunnie’s luggage? Aish!

 

Yoona ruffled her hair before grabbing the keroro and exited the room. She went to the kitchen and was about to trash the keroro in the trash can when an idea pops on her mind. She smirked with her idea.

 

You’re so genius Yoong. She praised herself.

 

-

-

 

“Yoong!” Seohyun called out loud, brushing her hair with her comb. “That doe-eye girl didn’t even say goodbyes.”

 

After brushing her hair, she put light make up a little and smiled on her work. She’s just wearing a white blouse and skinny black jeans.

 

She stood up and lifts up her luggage and set it aside near the night stand. She sighed when she realized again that Yoona hasn’t organized it and just left it there without setting it aside.

 

Turning around, Seohyun jumps in surprise when a keroro face meet her eyes. “Yah! Yoong! You scared me.” clutching her chest.

 

“Hehehe… didn’t you like Keroro?” Yoona slowly pulled away the keroro on her face and grinned.

 

“Aigoo… of course. Aish!” Seohyun then grabs the keroro and pinch it. “You buy this for me?”

 

Yoona nodded. She reach for Seohyun’s hand and set aside the keroro. “Gorgeous, guess what?”

 

“What guess?” Seohyun grinned, placing her arms to her fiance’s neck.

 

“The bankruptcy of Kim Corp. has been prevented.” Yoona happily informed. After such a long time of work, Yoona had successfully stopped the bankruptcy and this make her ever happier. With her girlfriend by her side and Tiffany’s approval, she can’t no longer put her happiness into somewhere—but as the thought of Taeyeon being unknown with their plan on marriage, she can’t help but to feel anxious.

 

“Really? oh my god. Yoong!!!” Seohyun jumps up and down. “Thank you soooooo much!!!” she give her fiancé a peck on her cheek, earning a pout from the latter.

 

“I want a kiss.” Yoona grinned, leaning in to her fiance’s face—stopped when Seohyun covered .

 

“Yah!!!” Yoona whined like a child wanted an ice cream. Seohyun stick out her tongue playfully and runs exiting the room.

 

“Aish! You kiddo.” Yoona laughs, grabbing her jacket and car keys before exited the room.

 

-

-

*ring ring ring~

 

“Kwon Hotel… how may I help you?” a receptionist answered the landline phone.

 

“I need a reservation.”

 

“What type of reservation sir? Special or just regular room?”

 

“Just regular.”

 

“Okay… when will you use this?”

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

“Okay… Can I know the name sir?’

 

“Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa.”

 

“Alright… just present a valid id for us to recognize you sir. Thank you. Have a good day!” then the call ended.

 

-

-

 

“Hey, remember… don’t go near to someone strangers out there.” Yoona informed, she just drop her fiancé in the gate of Seoul University.

 

Bending over, Seohyun nodded and smiled. “Hurry… your parents might be needing you badly now.”

 

“I know I know… so can I have my kiss now?” Yoona pouted her lips over her fiancé, blushing Seohyun.

 

“Yoong… we’re in public.” Seohyun whispered, noticing that there are few students passing by she can’t help but to feel shy as well.

 

“Who cares? Pwease… “ Yoona pleade with her aegyo.

 

Seohyun giggled and eventually give in as she leaned in and chaste a kiss on her fiancé’s lips. “I love you.” She said lovingly.

 

Yoona blushes as well, she leaned in again to meet her fiance’s lips and replied… “I love you more” she grinned.

 

She then started the engine and put on her seatbelt, winked to her fiancé before driving off.

 

“Aigoo…  why so handsome.” Seohyun unconsciously muttered, feeling her heart beating and fluttering every seconds—a feeling that she doesn’t want to end, every time she’s with the doe-eyed girl. She can’t ask anything now that her love of her life is with her always. Except for her family, she’s so contented with her life right now—as long as everyone around her is happy and supports her every decisions.

 

“Seohyun?” came a very familiar voice behind her.

 

Turning on her head to the source of the voice, Seohyun smiled. “unnie… it’s been a long time.” She quickly enveloped a warm embrace to her colleague.

 

“Gosh! You’ve grown so much. You’re taller than me now.”

 

“Yah! I told you Narsha unnie… eat more healthy foods.” Seohyun scolded. Ever since her college years, it was always her who is the younger one—scolds the older.

 

“Aish! But I told you too to stop eating growing foods.” Narsha joked. “Anyway, so ready for the presentation?”

 

“Yup!” Seohyun nodded. They entered the University clinging to each other’s arms, walking playfully to finally enter the building of Seoul University.

 

As soon as they step in, all eyes were on their—particularly to Seohyun. They heard them murmured here and there but the two just ignore it on the way to their meeting place.

 

-

 

Not long after, they spotted the room and step in. they’ve meet the eyes of 5 board of directors of Seoul University. They bowed in respect and set on the projector immediately to begin Seohyun’s presentation.

 

-

 

Yoona opened her Bluetooth on her earpiece to call her parents while she’s driving. She just got a text from them, wanting to talk about something. She didn’t even think twice and go directly to the Kwon Internationals building.

 

“Miss Kwon. It’s Hyomin.”

 

“Oh, hey… where’s my parents?” Yoona asked in confusion, she expected that one of her parents will going to answer the phone. For the fact that no one enters the

 

“They are in a meeting right now… they’ll be out in a while. Do you want to leave any message?”

 

“Uh no… I’m on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter