Jealous Yoona

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jealous Yoona

 

-

 

“Damn it!” Yoona cursed, slapping the steering wheel. The heavy traffic on her way to Seohyun’s is giving her headaches.  The thought of her mother-in-law missing keeps running on her head. Though Taeyeon is quite fond of keeping her unease, she still cared the ahjumma as she called. No one could replace how much she respected well Taeyeon, and no one could tell how much she awes her for accepting her for her daughter.

 

/honk.honk.honk.

 

She keeps honking, hopping that the cars before her will move. But to no avail, she step out from the car and runs to hold a cab on the other side of the street and instructed to go the nearest train on her way to Paris.

 

“Yah! Where are you in Paris?” she asked, Seohyun on the phone.

 

“I see… I’ll be there in an hour. Don’t go anywhere… I know… I know… calm down will you… everything will be fine.” Yoona hissed, panting for an air.

 

“Did you call the Paris police already? okay, just hang on there. Bye.”

 

Sighed.

 

She leaned her back on her seat with a deep sighed. Everything is perfectly fine earlier as she thought, but as this news disturbs her senses, she couldn’t think straight. All in her mind right now is to find Taeyeon as soon as possible.

 

After an hour of drive Yoona arrives in a crowded place with lots of vendors around. She wanders and found her fiancé on a bench, looking down while fiddling on her phone.

 

“Seohyun!” she called and quickly, the young girl catches her attention as she approach and envelops her arms for a comforting warm embrace.

 

“Yoong. It’s my fault.” Seohyun cried.

 

“No, don’t blame yourself. Let’s just wait for the reports.” Yoona said, pulling away from the hug and wipes her lover’s tears off. “But… can you tell me what happened?”

 

“I just left her here for a while, to buy her favorite ice cream, but when I went back… I was left with her baseball cap. Yoong… what if someone kidnapped my umma?” Seohyun explained, trembling in fear.

 

“No. don’t think like that.” Yoona quickly hug her fiance for another comfort. “Your umma is just around. Before you know it, she’s back."

 

“Yoong… I’m afraid. Umma is not yet well.” Seohyun cried, still bothered with her umma’s health.

 

“Miss Kwon.” Minhyuk appeared in front of them, panting, together with the police.

 

“What are the reports?” asked Yoona, letting go from her fiance.

 

“We… we can’t… still… find her.” Minhyuk said between his breath.

 

“Damn it.” Yoona mutters. She glance at Seohyun, which is palming herself—felt sorry.“What other alternative way you guys are in mind?”

 

“Maybe we could report this to medias and-“

 

“NO!” Yoona cut him off as she stood and yelled. “We can’t do that. Her family back in Korea will going to know this.” she hissed, taking Minhyuk aback.

 

“Then? What are we suppose to do? Just… sit and let Mrs. Kim die-“

 

“I dare you to continue that.” for the 2nd time, Yoona cut Minhyuk’s words—pulling him by his collar. Minhyuk intensely glared, clenching her hands tightly. He herself is worried and can’t just sit in a corner without doing anything.

 

“Miss Kwon. Don’t cause chaos here.” a paris police warned, realizing that the people around were gaining their attentions.

 

Yoona let go of Minhyuk’s collar with a scoffed. She gulped in and look at her fiancé on the bench again. She can’t help but to feel more helpless. Although she wanted to search again with them, they can’t be careless unless they have a lead.

 

“Were there any calls?” she asked, turning her attention to the Paris Police—thinking that maybe, Taeyeon was indeed kidnapped.

 

“There were no calls. This Kim Taeyeon must be lost in the street or… she someone might came across with her.”

 

“Yoong… I don’t think umma was kidnapped.” Seohyun finally spoke. “I-I think… she got lost, like the police said.”

 

“But… they had already searched the entire streets here.” Yoona said, rather rationally.

 

“I believe they haven’t searched all the streets here.” Seohyun stood with a determined look. If something bad will happened to her umma, she won’t forgive herself.

 

“So… what are your plans?” asked Yoona, locking her gaze to her fiancé.

 

“Let’s find her on every corner of this city.” Seohyuns surprisingly said.

 

“What? are you sure?” Yoona frowned.

 

With a determined nod, Seohyun took Yoona’s hand and drag her—to start searching for her umma. Minhyuk stared in disbelief together with the police. All they can do is to be amazed with how determined is Seohyun to find her umma.

 

“Minhyuk… right? we’ll patrol as well… and we are going to call all the police around to find her mother.” Said the French police officer.

 

“I just hope that Mrs. Kim is in good condition.” Minhyuk mutters.

 

“It’s 5pm already… you keep in touch with them.” Another added, staring at the disappearing figure of the couple.

 

-

-

 

“Umma!!!”

 

“Yah! ahjumma!!!”

 

“Please answer us.”

 

“Aunt Tae!!!”

 

Yoona and Seohyun keeps on yelling in an unknown street to them. The streets are quite and only few passers would constantly turn to them.

 

Deciding to approach one of the passers, Yoona block a certain brunette and asked about Taeyeon, but the latter didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter