Chapter 2: Suspicions

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Suspicions

-

 

^ Taeyeon's office

 

“Umma… is there any problem with the company?” Seohyun asked, a bit worried. She knows exactly her umma’s attitude; she will just choose to hide it rather than sharing it to her.

Taeyeon chuckled to Seohyun’s expression. “There is nothing honey. At first there is… but I manage to resolve it.” she smiled warmly to her daughter. “Don’t worry. Come take I seat.” taeyeon lead her daughter to sit again on the couch.

“I thought… anyway, so what’s the reason you wanted me here?” Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon then stood and pick up the envelope that she made earlier. “It’s the new charity work honey.” She handed it to Seohyun which the latter accepted.

Opening the envelope, Seohyun pulled out the papers inside.

“That’s the report you will be using to hand it to the mayor of busan.” Taeyeon stated.

“Alright, I’ll handle this as usual… umma.” Seohyun replied with a warm smile, she pulled her umma into a tight hug.

Taeyeon was taken aback. It’s not use for her to have such a contact with her daughter. “Seohyun… I-I”

“Let me hug you like this umma.” Seohyun buried her face to Taeyeon’s shoulder. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too honey.” Taeyeon said, before she immediately let go the hug that her daughter is giving her. “You wouldn’t like to go home late, right? Your mom texted me, she’s expecting you for dinner there.” She patted her daugther’s shoulder.

“How ‘bout you then?” Seohyun asked, doesn’t want the opportunity to pass without her umma.

“I still have to check for the new designs. I’ll just call if I can make it.” Taeyeon reasoned.

Seohyun sighed in defeat. She knows she can’t pursue her umma in times like this. “Fine!” she disappointedly exited the office.

“Honey!” Taeyeon chases her daughter the latter stop on her tracks as she turned. “You forgot your phone.”

“Uh… thanks umma.” Seohyun then give her umma again with a bear hug and smiled. “I understand umma.” She said before she waved goodbye. Taeyeon who is left alone just simply smile a little.

“Miss Kim, they’re ready.” Hara approaches her boss again.

Taeyeon smiled before she turned her attention to Hara as they walk together to the Marketing department.

-

Yoona’s POV

^ Yoona's office

 

I yawned so long. It’s like 9pm already and I’m still here at the office doing my work. If I should’ve work this earlier on. Aish! Kwon Yoona!

“Honey!” I suddenly looked up to see my mom’s head over the door.

“Mom… “ I whined.

“Oh my baby… “ Jessica hurriedly give me a hugged. “Are you tired?”

“Yah! Kwon-Jung Jessica!” I rolled my eyes upon hearing my umma’s voice outside. The door flung open with a mad girl on it.

“Kwon Seobang, you know you can’t make Yoona to over work.” Mom argued.

“Whose fault is this, huh? If she just worked on this earlier… this won’t-Ouch! What was that?” Yuri umma winced in pain; I chuckled to see how mom just throws her purse to umma’s head.

“Serves you right.” Mom said before she eyed me again. “Okay! I’ll just let this pass Yoong. Just don’t get home late.” She said before she kissed me on my forehead.

“Yes mom.” I said, smilingly to my ever so sweet mom.

“Aish! Here we go again.” Yuri umma rolled her eyes. “Jess… “ mom just walk pass to her.

I chuckled. “Umma… you know how to make up with her.” I said.

“well… “ umma smirked before she handed me another file of folders and exited my office. Aish! Screw my umma.

-

Kim-Hwang’s recidence, kitchen

Seohyun’s POV

“Mom I’m here!!!” I shouted as I make my way to the dining table to the kitchen, I know mom is already in the kitchen.

There she is, on her apron cooking with some other chefs.

“Hey honey!” mom smiled to me with those eye-smiles. Gosh! No wonder Tae umma loves her so much with those eye-smiles.

I quickly take a peck on her cheek as I hugged her.

“So how was your day?” she asked.

“Yah !mom… you’re still cooking. I’ll just answer that after that.” I said. “I’ll go upstairs first to change.” I kissed her again on the cheek and climb upstairs.

“Honey! Kindly wake your sister up.” I heard her shouted.

“Okay!” I replied with a raise of voice.

Sulli’s room is just across my room so it won’t be hard enough to her room to find on this big house.

Knocking on the door I called her. “Sulli. Wake up baby… “ I press my left ear to the door. I can hear nothing. She is probably on her dreamland again. So I just decided to open it.

“Sulli… sulli… “ I hum her name as I walk in. As soon as I reach her bed, I saw my sister sleeping with her guitar on her stomach, and her room? Super clean with lots of crumpled papers everywhere. Aish this girl.

I bend over to shake her body. “Yah, Sulli. Wakey girl.”

“hmmm… I want you back, back, back… “she mumbled on her sleep. I just giggled. She’s always like this.

“If you will not wake up. I will tell mom that you are not doing your recital.” I warned. It’s as if on cue, she immediately stood up.

“Where’s mom? Where?” she’s like a lost puppy that needs some attention with her expression. Later then she notice me on the side, giggling. “Yah! Unnie.” She pouted as she pick up her guitar and hang it over.

“Go take a shower you little kiddo. You’re drowning with saliva there. Ewww… “ I said chuckling.

Sulli just glared at me. “Fine! I’ll leave now.” I said before I exited her room. Still so amuse with her antics.

I then entered my old room. I smiled instantly, reminiscing my childhood memories with my family here.

Flasback…

Seohyun at 8yrs. Old.

She’s playing the piano gracefully with those skilled fingers when her Tae umma entered her room hiding something behind. Seohyun stood up and asked her umma.

“Umma… what’s behind you?” little Seohyun asked.

“What? There’s nothing.” Taeyeon denied, still hiding it. seohyun who is curious tried to see what’s behind but taeyeon keeps on changing her position to hid it.

“Just give it to her Tae-tae.” Tiffany appeared behind, carrying little Sulli on her arms. She sat on Seohyun’s bed.

“Mom, please tell umma to give it to Me.” little Seohyun runs to her mom Tiffany, with begging eyes.

“Tae-tae?” Tiffany looked up to Taeyeon.

“Fine!” Taeyeon then showed the thing that she was holding all along. “Tada!”

“Oh my… Keroro!!!” little Seohyun then runs to grab her keroro flush toy. Taeyeon then hugged her daughter and carried her on her arms.

“I love you umma!” little Seohyun kissed her umma.

“What about me?” Tiffany pouted.

“Of course mom.” Seohyun smiled. “I love you too.” seohyun beamed.

End of flashback…

I lied on the bed and unknown to me, a tear escape from the corner of my eyes.

-

Kwon-Jung Residence

Jessica’s POV

I can’t help but to argue again with Yuri, she’s always like, making our Yoongie work hard.

“Yah! It’s her fault ya know…. You know what, you’re always spoiling her.” It’s as if she reads my mind.

I flopped myself to the living room as I opened the flat screen tv. Yuri just passed me to go to the kitchen. I know she will make up to me again.

On the screen…

Kim Corporation is having their meetings with the possible merge with Jung Corporation… blah blah…

I immediately stood up in surprised. Isn’t that my brother’s company?

“Yah! Baby, look at this.” I called shouting to my Seobang to gain her attention. Not long after my wife came with a spoon on her hand and wearing an apron.

“What’s happening? Isn’t Kim Corporation doing good?” Yuri asked me.

“That’s what I think too.” I replied her. Do Seohyun and Tiffany know about this? Kim Taeyeon, how could you do this? If not for Yoona, I would have already barge in to your life but I know Yoona will just mad at me if I’m going to do something.

“Sica, don’t think that again.” Yuri said. Does she really read my mind?

“Seobang! Are you reading my mind?” I asked.

She just chuckled. “I’m not your wife if I don’t know you that well sica.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter