Chapter 11: Taking Care of You

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-

-

Hey hey! I'm back with a new update.

-

hope you enjoy this reading!

-

-

-

Chapter 11: Taking Care of You

 

 

 

 

 

-

Rain didn’t stop; it continues to pour even harder. People inside the hotel hasn’t been experiencing such weather like that, they are scared if it continues like that for a whole week. Some were wondering while some are being such a superstitious, like; raining this hard in Busan means people should keep their love ones at home for they might be stolen by evil spirits.

Authors Note: I’m just being random. LOl.

Hearing of these murmurs Kim Taewoo raised his brows. Believing such a supersticious is not nature for him. She chuckled a little.

“Hmmmm~ “

Taewoo immediately turned to the mumbling sound on her side. “Crap! I should finish her first.” Taewoo slap his forehead.

Pulling out his phone, he took a pic to Yoona’s lying body on the couch, Satisfied with his work, she send the picture to Seohyun with a caption:

You might want to help this poor deer here in the restaurant. She needs to be feed.

Taewoo smiled. “It’s done… what an easy job.”

-

-

The coldness in Seohyun’s room had got even colder when the rain pours too hard. Eventually, in times like this, weather should on Seohyun’s side since the event will be already tomorrow and it will be held outside the hotel. It can’t be ruined by just the rain. It’s all set and she can’t let the citizens nor the staffs disappointed.

She sighed upon realizing such a possibility. Stretching her arms from the continous work on her presentation later also tonight, she yawned. “This shoul-“

*bring~

Seohyun look at her iphone on her desk, strange with its sudden sound.

1 multimedia received:

You might want to help this poor deer here in the restaurant. She needs to be feed.

 

 

Seohyun literally widened her eyes, her girlfriend is outside? That can’t be. She thought.

The sender is unknown, making her doubt of it but her heart tells something. Is his really her girlfriend?

“Yoona… “she whispered to the phone, touching it.

Deciding, she stood up and rushes outside. Her heart won’t lie to her, if something bad to her girlfriend, it will unusually beats without any notice, she just feel it and right now, it’s telling her to rush outside to the restaurant and bring her girlfriend in to her room.

Later then she arrived at the restaurant, the same restaurant that she had her lunch to such a y guy. She wanders around, making sure that she’s not been fooled to someone she doesn’t know.

She search and search until she found a couch on the corner. Her heart beats even faster as she slowly approaching the couch.

She sighed, seeing Yoona on the couch sleeping. But she notice how Yoona is sleeping, she’s hugging her own knees and bringing her jacket nearer to her head. Sensing something wrong, she rushed immediately and shook Yoona’s body.

“Yah! Yoona… yoona… wake up!” shaking her girlfriend’s slim body. Yoona didn’t budge to open her eyes.

Putting her palm to Yoona’s forehead and to her face, a tear fell freely from the corner of her eyes. “You’re hot.” She said in a low voice.

This is the first for her to see Yoona sick. She had been use to see her girlfriend for being such a strong person and even sickness can’t cause her to be weak.

She wanders around, hoping to see anyone could help her, with her bodyguards on their rest time, she had no choice but to call somebody that could help her, but to no avail, she decided to carry Yoona on her back. She stumbles a little on the way to the elevator, but she successfully get in and immediately press the floor number on her room.

“Just wait a little Yoona, we’ll be there.” Whispering to her girlfriend’s left ear. Yoona’s head is on her should and she can really feel the hot breath that coming to . She’s even drooling.

“Hurry!!!” Seohyun patiently yelled to the door of the elevator.

“Hmmmm… please… don’t… I love her so much.” Turning her head to Yoona, Seohyun look at her girlfriend, worrying. Even on her sleep, Yoona is mumbling about her.

*ding~* the elevator stopped at floor 11.

Hearing this, Seohyun quickly rushed out from the elevator to her room. She places Yoona carefully on her bed and quickly went to the bathroom to pour a hot water to the bath towel.

She can still hear Yoona mumbling on her place. She mentally slapped herself upon hearing Yoona’s mumble earlier. Thinking about how must Yoona is fighting the hardness on their situation right now. If they just didn’t keep it a secret this shouldn’t be happening to her but what happened had already happened, They just need some courage to survive from its consequence.

“Yah!!!!” Seohyun panicked upon hearing such a scream from her girlfriend. She quickly rushed back and fined Yoona on the floor, still sleeping but her expressions tells bitter.

She felt a tugged to her heart. Bending her knees, she carried back Yoona to the bed carefully, but as soon as she was place on the bed, Yoona’s face winces in pain.

Confused, Seohyun turned Yoona on her back. She gasped. “H-how… d-do you… got this?” almost like a whisper.

Seohyun saw such a devastated state on Yoona’s back; a big bruise and some tiny red spots. Her heart drops upon seeing this, and she literally covered with the surprised she got.

More tears is already visible to her eyes without even sobbing. She feels sorry for Yoona, she’s just too ashamed right now. She’s planning to space out over her girlfriend, but here she is in front of her being sick just for staying near to her.

“Idiot!” Seohyun mumbled. She really hates herself for being like this to Yoona. She’s not even thinking, she knows Yoona too well but she always forgot how her girlfriend always wants her near from her.

She crawled, moving closer to Yoona’s body as she lied besides her and pulled her on her waist for a tight hug.

“I’m so sorry.” She mumbled. “Please Yoona… why are you doing this?”

Yoona’s hot body snapped her back, she should take care of Yoona. She immediately grabbed the towel and turned Yoona again on its back.

She carefully lifts up Yoona’s shirt and gently rubs the hot towel to the bruises, not just the bruises but her entire back. She sniffled while doing this. Her tears were overflowing but she always wipes them quickly so that it won’t hit Yoona’s back while she’s rubbing her back with the towel.

“I don’t know anymore… if I could… “

“Seohyun… “ Yoona mumbles again.

“Yoona… “ Seohyun touches her girlfriend’s bruise, feeling so sorry.

Suddenly reminded with Yoona’s wet shirt, Seohyun decided to change her girlfriend’s clothes with new and much comfortable pajamas.

-

-

Kim’s Residence

 

Sounds of melodramatic piano were heard in Kim’s music room. Two voices collide with each other as they continued to sing their song. Sulli was on the piano as Krystal sat besides her, singing along. This will be their first practice for the upcoming concert in the University.

As Sulli hits the last note, Krsytal brace herself to hit the higher note, making it echoed in the wide music room of the Kims.

Beaming, Sulli put thumbs up to Krystal. “I think there’s no need for you to practice that higher note Kyrstal.” Sulli commented, putting a hand to Krystal’s shoulder.

“You think so?” smiling widely, Krystal asked. It’s her first time to be complemented. Usually, she always hides her talent with Sooyoung only her audience every time she practices.

Not believing to Krystal’s surprised reaction, Sulli shook her head. “You are more awesome than those pro singers out there. You call that amateur? You are kidding me right?”

Krystal rubs h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter