Chapter 4: The Agreement

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhyun loves Tae umma ^_^

-

-

 

 

 

Chapter 4: The Agreement

Yoona’s POV

After I had a meeting with Jinwoon oppa, I have realized that it’s not really easy to take this risk. I never imagined that Kim Corporation’s state right now is no joke. No wonder Aunt Tae is getting thinner, I have learned that she’s been overly working hard for this problem.

I should’ve known about this earlier, but I still can see some solution for this bankruptcy.

Pulling over my car in front of my girlfriends’ house, I beamed. “Seohyun, I really want to marry you.”

---

Stepping out from my car, I compose myself. This is it Kwon Yoona. You just need to convince her.

I slowly walk in front of the door but when I was about to knock, the open doors, revealing a familiar maid that the Kim Family.

“Nana!” I smiled to her. She immediately bowed and make a way for me right away. Eh? Did…

“Your Ummas were in the living room Miss Kwon.” She stated which made me widened my eyes.

“My parents?” I asked for confirmation. Are my ummas… No!

I hurriedly went to the living room and gasp as I saw them arguing with Tae umma.

“Umma? What’s going on? And who’s troublesome?” I asked my umma. Tae umma was the first one to turned to me.

“Oh, Yoona… it’s been a long time. Nice to see you again.” She smiled to me. But it’s like a sarcastic way of speaking to me. and I admit, I was really taking aback.

“Mrs. Kim.” I bowed immediately.

“Yoona? What-what are you… “Yuri umma was about to say something when Aunt Tae interrupted her.

“You’re asking whose troublesome right?”

“Yah! Taeyeon, stop that!” My mom Jessica yelled as she approaches me and held my hand.

“Umma… what’s really going on?” I asked them.

“Taeyeon, we know exactly how you hate my daughter, but please… we are friends here.” Jessica tries to have a good conversation with Aunt Tae. I am really confused now. How did my parents got here in the first place?

“”No Jessica... Let’s go.” Yuri umma firmly said as she dragged us away and exited the house.

 

-

 

We had a silence drive way home. Yuri umma is driving while Jessica umma is in the front set. I tried to ask but they never bulged to answer me. 

“Fine!” Yuri umma suddenly stopped the car. She look at me in the rear view as she gently switch her position to face me at the back.

“Me and your Jessica umma had failed to pursue Taeyeon.” She stated. Jessica umma just shrug her shoulder. I think she’s mad.

So this is the reason. I thought.

I chuckled bitterly. “I know this is going to be like this.”

“Sorry Yoong.” Jessica umma finally spoke.

“No mom… you don’t have to say sorry. Aunt Tae is just too hard.” I said before I felt a single tear in the corner of my eyes.

There was a silent for a while until I spoke again. “Thanks mom… but don’t worry anymore. I’ll handle this.”

“Honey!” Yuri umma called softly. I just smiled to her. “I’m so proud of you. Seohyun, is such a lucky girl to have you.” She said, which really made me at ease.

“Yoong, just want to remind. Whatever you are planning… think it first before you done it.” Jessica umma finally turned to me and slowly reach for my hand and gently squeeze it. “We are just by your side, whenever you want.”

-

Kim’s Recidence

 

No One’s POV

Taeyeon who was left alone by the Kwon sighed in relief. As far as she likes the Kwon’s friendliness to their family, she can’t help to hate Yoona for some reason.

“Taeyeon, where are the Kwons go?” Tiffany asked, obliviously on what just happened.

Taeyeon just shrug it off and went to the dining table. She doesn’t want her rest day to be full of headaches.

“Tae-tae… you haven’t answered me.” Tiffany followed suit. Taeyeon just ate silently with her lunch not even answering her wife. Suddenly Tiffany snap the food away from Taeyeon.

“Yah! Give that back to me.” Taeyeon tried to reach her plate.

“Not until you tell me about what happened ealier on? I’m not deaf Tae-tae.” Tiffany said. trying to compose herself upon controlling herself from irritation that is building inside her. She’s knows her wife too well.

“Fany, Just forget what you just heard.” Taeyeon said, stopping her stances as she sat back.

Tiffany sighed. “You know what… you’re just making it difficult.” She said before she leave Taeyeon alone.

Taeyeon just frustratedly sighed again. She doesn’t know what to do anymore. If she keeps on pushing the Kwons, the more the family will stay close to them. She can’t be that rude, right? Not even to her friends, but how come when it comes to Yoona, she can’t really make any exception for the oblivious girl.

All Taeyeon could think is that, she’s doing what she thinks the best for her family and for Seohyun. Her precious daughter that will be soon going to take over the company, but can she still beams about this? Knowing how hard for her to keep the bankruptcy from her family.

“This is enough.” Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

Suddenly her phone rangs, it’s her assistant who is calling her.

“Yes? Why? It’s… “

“Sorry Mr. president, It’s not even my plan to do this, but my parents have already decided.” Her assistant shared sadly.

“Alright, I don’t have anything to do about it, right? It was nice to be working with you Miss Lee.”

“Thank You Mr. President.” The line then ended.

Not long enough, Seohyun called her umma.

-

At the Mall

Seohyun’s POV

“Hey umma… guess where am I?” I asked my umma excitedly.

“I can’t guess sweetheart, you know how I am so bad in things like this. Just spilled it out.” She just simply replied.

“I’m at one of our branches here at the mall.” I told her. “And guess… we have lots of costumers here. I think they like the new designs of our new Seocars.” I said before I take glance to the businessmen’s who were surrounding from the car.

“Omo! Really? How-how… “

“That’s what I always love you umma. You always make me proud.” I beamed. I know how good is my umma towards her company, so it’s not new to me to encounter like this.

There was a moment of silent from my umma’s line. So I decided to break it.

“Umma? Still there?”

No answer yet. What’s happening? Did umma left the phone? I can’t hear anything.

“Seohyun? It’s you right?” I snapped away over the phone and face the source of the voice.

“Yes? Do I know you?” I asked, totally a stranger to this girl in front of me.

“Oh, you don’t know me of course, but I know you because of Yoona.” She said. I just furrowed my eyebrows. Kwon Yoona, you girl.

“It’s Hyomin… Miss Kwon’s assistant.” She held out her hand for me to shake but I just stared at it.

I think it go quite awkward when I just stared at her again that she retracted her hand away right away.

“So- sorry… Seohyun of course.” I feel like I want to response to her right away so I held out my hand for her to shake and she did.

I have to admit. When she introduces herself to me as Yoona’s assistant, it didn’t reach to my ear. I was too full with thoughts on How could Yoona share me to her without even me knowing her.

“Yoona, you’re so dead.” I muttered loudly.

Hyomin look at me strangely. “Miss Kim? Are you okay?”

“Uh, sorry again… anyway, it was nice meeting you. What are you doing here? Is it already late?” I asked, taking a glance on my watch; 2pm.

“Late for what, Miss Kim?” she asked.

“Uhmmm… late for… your job? You mentioned about you being Yoona’s assistant, right?” I asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter