Everything is perfectly fine until...

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Everything is perfectly fine until...

 

 

Click

 

Click

 

Click

 

flashes of cameras blinds immediately in Tiffany’s eyes, once she exited the court. Although wearing sunglass helps, the medias were rudely shoving their mics—bombing her with a lot of questions. On her left is Atty. Kim along with some other bodyguards that they hired.

 

“Mrs. Kim, tell us what happened inside?”

 

“What is the status?”

 

“Is Yonghwa re-“

 

“Please… leave us alone.” Atty Kim said, blocking their way. “We won’t spill any details until the court have decided.”

 

“As if you guys will win.” Yonghwa suddenly appears, wearing a smirked towards them. “Like what I said. My evidences were solid and legal.”

 

Tiffany slowly turned her head and pulled off her sunglass. “Let’s see Mr. Jung. You only have 3 days to prove that.” she said and put her sunglass back.

 

“I still need to call my wife about this.” she mutters before she walks out. And immediately, the medias were following her--leaving Yonghwa boiling with anger.

 

“Aish! You bast*rd.”

 

“Cool man. Don’t worry. We’re going to win no matter what.” his lawyer snickered.

 

“Be sure.”

 

-

-

 

London

 

l'amour ne se trompe jamais (Love is never wrong)

 

“Hmm?” Seohyun arches her eyebrows, flipping the pages of a certain French book. She was in a bed, reading a certain French book. while reading, her right hand is on a certain sleeping figure—holding it like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Tic toc tic toc

 

The clock were soundly echoing their entire room as two bodies were not yet ready to get up. Although the other one is already up, she can’t yet get up due to the firm hold of a certain doe eyed girl on her right hand. No matter how she tried to wake her partner earlier up, the latter is still so deep on her slumber.

 

The sun had already shown up and yet, the doe eyed girl is sleeping—still so engross with her sleep. She would constantly smiles, giggles and even pouting her lips, amidst to a certain keroro girl--enjoying watching her sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

After 30 mins…

 

 

 

“hmm... my parents should read this as well.“ Seohyun mumbles unconsciously, reading the book on her left hand. She just called her mom as well, telling that she and Yoong were having a good time and that, they’ll comeback soon with a good news.

 

On her side, Yoona’s eyes open. She blinks and blinks slowly to focus on her vision. And when she got a better view, she yawns an instant and spread her entire body.

 

“Good Morning.” Seohyun greeted.

 

hearing the voice, Yoona looked up and was greeted by her lover’s bright smile. She smiled as a respond and slowly sat up.

 

“Good Morning.” She peck on Seohyun’s cheeks and smiled. “Had a good dream.” She added in a whisper.

 

“Hmm? What is it?” Seohyun turned, making their faces inches apart.

 

“You and I… were in our wedding day… and… we kiss passionately in front of our love ones. I saw your family and mine, wearing their gorgeous dresses, so happy for us.” Yoona said, took a peck in Seohyun’s lips.

 

“No wonder.” Seohyun giggles.

 

“Why?” confused Yoong.

 

“I’ve been watching you for almost an hour here, giggling, pouting and even mumbling.” Seohyun said, before she pokes Yoona’s nose.

 

“I am?”

 

“Yup. And… I recorded it.” Seohyun stick out her tongue before she gets off but Yoona had caught her.

 

“What?”

 

“No I’m just kidding. Ehehe.” Seohyun sticks out her tongue again. “Go to shower now. I’ll check on umma.” she attempted to jumps off again from the bed but Yoona had pulled her again for a back hug.

 

“Let’s stay like this for a while.” Yoona said, placing her chin in her lover’s shoulder.

 

“Aigoo… Yoong… still can’t get enough?” Seohyun said softly, caressing her lover’s two hands.

 

“I won’t, until I die.” Yoona jokes, earning Seohyun’s smack on her head. “Ouch!”

 

“I told you not to mention like that.”

 

“I know Ma’am… hmmm… I just love giving you like this.” Yoona smiles from ear to ear, can’t put her happiness with Seohyun in her arms.

 

Seohyun’s heart flutters. She massages her lover’s head as an apology and peck on her cheeks. “I love it, when you are like this. Don’t ever change.”

 

Yoona just nodded and closes her eyes. “I promise.”

 

“By the way… “ Seohyun turned her body so that she’ll face fully her fiancé. “I have a song for you.”

 

“Re-really? Can I hear it?” Yoona quickly pulled Seohyun’s two hands, holding it firmly.

 

“But it’s only a little.” Seohyun blushes.

 

“Whatever it is, can I hear it then?” Yoona immediately closes her eyes to hear Seohyun’s soothing voice. This is what she always like, hearing her fiancé’s vocal--a good way to start a day.

 

Seeing this, Seohyun took a deep breath and clear to begin the song that comes from her heart.

 

I will make this clear

I will always be here

I love you

I do I do

So smile

You have me for life

I love you

I do I do

I do…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTNudigTSDM

 

Finishing the song, Seohyu observes her fiancé’s face. The doe eyed girl is smiling and surprisingly, a single tear drops before Yoona slowly opens her eyes—beaming.

 

 

“That-that... was… beautiful.” She utters.

 

“Actually that was simple… “ Seohyun stops midway when Yoona unknowingly embraces her.

 

“Simple or not, it means to me a lot.” Yoona whispers. Her embrace got even tighter, causing Seohyun to fell on the mattress.

 

“Yoong… I guess… we should get up now.” Seohyun mutters, struggling on letting go from the hug--even for she loves it, she can't allow her fiance to be late on her meeting.

 

Pulling from the hug, Yoona kisses Seohyun’s nose and her lips for only seconds and quickly pulled away. “Thank you for this wonderful breakfast.” She whispers before jumping off from the bed and went to the bathroom.

 

Seohyun only chuckles and jumps off from the bed as well. “Yoong… I’ll check umma on the other side of the room. Hurry up there, breakfast is ready.” She shouted.

 

“Yeah… yeah… I’ll be there in a minute.” came Yoona's high voice.

 

“Okay! be sure to look good in front of the French investors, and by the way… “ Seohyun quickly opens her drawer near the bed and picked up an electronic book. “I have here French dictionary. This will help you.”

 

“CHINCHA? OH GOSH! THANK YOU BABY!” Yoona shouted as a respond.

 

“No prob.” Seohyun smiled to herself and exited the room.

 

 

 

-

-

 

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

“YEAH!!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!” Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyo were popin’ in the restaurant after Tiffany told them that Yonghwa is in a bad position, and that, they’re on their way to bring the company back. The case of kidnapping was in favor for them, while the company is 50/50. The reason? Seohyun’s signature was strong evidence, keeping them anxious. But as the thought of bringing the company back, is giving them hopes to win the fight.

 

While the others is celebrating, Tiffany on the other hand is on her seat—enjoying her friends’ antics.

 

“Yah! Fany! Come join us.” Sunny  offered, blasting the music with only of them in the restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter