You are my Happiness

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

hehe sorry for scaring you guys! :)

but it's still a happy ending right? hehe

 

another update.

 

this time, this will focus only for Yoonhyun,

but of course, the parents were still there.

 

it's quite long, but hopefully you guys read it. keke

 

 

 

 

You are my Happiness

 

 

 

 

1 2 3 4 5 6 

 

Taeyeon counted the people around her. On her left; Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Hyo, Sunny, and lastly Sooyoung on her right side. All of them tearing up with Joy on in their hearts, especially Tiffany.

 

“Uhmm… guys… it’s okay now.” Taeyeon awkwardly smiled, rubbing the back of her neck.

 

“Do you need some food?”

 

“Will I the doctor again?”

 

“Are you really okay now?”

 

Blah blah

Blah blah…

 

Taeyeon can only hid from embarrassment how she was bomb with questions by her friends. Still not believing that she’s perfectly fine and can move freely now. Tiffany is not an exception as the latter would always check her pulse, but happy to have her back in her arms healthy again.

 

“Will I call the doctor agai-“

 

“STOP!” Taeyeon yelled suddenly, stopping all of them. They froze on their spots when Taeyeon had surprisingly outburst. Like they always know about Taeyeon, the latter is quite hot temper and this is not an exception for them.

 

Taeyeon chuckles of her friend's reaction. “I’m not mad. I just want you guys to stop.” The girls just embarrassingly look down in shame.

 

“Oh, it’s really okay… “ Taeyeon look around, feeling a bit missing someone. “Where’s… where’s my daughter?” she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

“Seohyun? Oh… she’s with Yoona, crying... doesn’t want to see me and Hyo.” Sooyoung devilishly laughs.

 

“Soo… I told you not to joke around with my daughter. You know she always take things seriously” Tiffany said, holding Taeyeon’s left hand.

 

“Yah! it’s not me. It’s Yoona!” Sooyoung defended herself.

 

“Yah! Don’t drag my daughter here shiskshin.” Jessica throw a waste apple to Sooyoung's head.

 

“Aish!” Sooyoung throw it in return. Then Jessica throw it again with more apples.

 

“Yah! guys stop!”

 

“Sica, Soo! Stop! That.” Yuri also joined.

 

“stop.”

 

“No she started it.”

 

“Aish!”

 

Taeyeon can only rolled her eyes, watching in amuse to her friends. But she misses it a lot. With her friends, she couldn’t ask for more. They're her energy and her happiness.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Outside the hospital]

 

*sniifs. And more sniffs can be heard nearby. Two people is sitting side by side into a bench. One is pleading to have her forgiveness while another person still can’t get over with what happened earlier.

 

“Yah! please… forgive Yoong. I’m still alive, look… I’m still talking to you.” Yoona can only sigh when Seohyun didn’t even look at her.

 

Flashback…

 

7:00am.

 

Seohyun wakes up at exact time she always does. She was about to took her book on her side when her phone rang.

 

“Seohyun! YOONA had a car accident…” Sooyoung’s voice made Seohyun fell on her and her phone slips from her hand. She quickly grabs it back and stood, not minding the pain in her . Her heart pounds so fast the moment she heard the word 'accident'. As if everything is over for her and Yoong.

 

“Unnie, where is she?” Seohyun trembles, grabbing her purse and car keys—exiting her room without even changing her pajama.

 

“She’s here at  SEOUL HOSPITAL! HURRY!!!”

 

“Alright, I’m actually on my way.” Seohyun said, her voice was cracking due to nervousness and she’s even shaking. She thinks that it will be the end for them. She shouldn’t have told Yoong about the cancellation of the wedding. There wouldn’t be any accidents like this. She thinks that her fiancé attempted to kill it self.

 

Stepping inside the car, Seohyun drives speedily on the way to the hospital. She once again called Sooyoung for an update.

 

“Unnie, where is she? Is she-”

 

“She’s still at the emergency room.” It’s Hyo who answered instead.

 

“Okay… please unnie don’t leave Yoong. I’m on my way.” Seohyun replied, already in tears as she speed up once again.

 

“Yoong I’m sorry.” She keeps on muttering words as she reminisce all their moments together. “I’m sorry.”

 

-

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Pulling over her car to the parking lot, she quickly step outside and dashes inside the hospital. There, she saw Sooyoung and Hyo—looking down. The two were tearing up, standing in front of a ward.

 

When Seohyun got closer, her heart drops as she turned her head to the ward. She gasped in horror when she saw a white blanket covering an unknown body.

 

“Seohyun, I’m sorry.” Sooyoung dramatically cried in front of Seohyun, patting the younger girl's shoulders.

 

“Yoong said she’ll love you even in heaven.” Hyo added, hugging her dongseng—hiding her grinning face behind.

 

Seohyun drops on her knees as she cried heartedly. “Yoong… I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” she keeps on blaming herself with what happened.

 

“Seohyun, you can go inside now.” Hyo whispered, supporting Seohyun on her shoulders as they walk towards the dead body of Yoona, as she thought.

 

Stopping on Yoona’s right side, Seohyun hugs Yoona without even pulling off the blanket. She was busy crying that she miss Sooyoung and Hyo’s giggles outside.

 

“Why did you do this?” Seohyun cried. “I thought… we… promise… to be with… each other. I hate you… I hate you for doing this. you know I can’t live without you. You broke your promise again. Please Yoong wake up!!!”

 

“And if I don’t want?” came a husky voice.

 

“I will hate you forever.” Seohyun responded, didn’t notice who actually asked her.

 

“But I will always love you forever.”

 

“I will always love you too Yoong, so please wake up now!!!” she cried even harder.

 

As if on cue, Yoona peek her head out from the blanket. “Chincha?” she asked with those bright smiles.

 

Seohyun momentarily stops from crying as she widened her eyes in surprised. Then it hits her, she’s talking to Yoona just earlier. “Yoona…. you’re not… dead?” she asked, wanted to make sure.

 

Yoona nodded. She was about to embrace her fiancé when Seohyun steps back. “This is another prank?” she asked angrily. She didn’t notice it all along, maybe because of how she was truly deeply guilty with Yoona the other day. And she misses a lot the doe-eyed girl.

 

Just then, Sooyoung and Hyo step inside the ward, rubbing the back of their heads. “I’m sorry Seobaby. Your Yoong is sti-“

 

“I HATE YOU GUYS!” Seohyun abruptly pushes Sooyoung and Hyo on the side as she exited the room. For her, death is not a joke and that it should be taken serious. For a moment there, she felt stupid, causing her to boil in anger.

 

The moment Seohyun exited the room, Yoona give Sooyoung and Hyo and deadly glare. “You guys pay for this.” she threatened, before running after Seohyun.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry… okay? I was only force by our unnies. I didn’t mean to do this.” Yoona whined, trying to see Seohyun’s face that was back facing her. Seohyun continues to ignore her fiancé as she continues to shed tears and would constantly wipes her tears off.

 

“Listen… “ Yoona tried again to please her fiancé, moving closer and closer. “I know you don’t like these kind of jokes… because of your umma’s illness.” Yoona knew too well her fiance’s character from the start, but she can’t help not to do what her unnie’s were asking her if it means; she’ll get to hear Seohyun’s pleading for her to wake up. And feel the love of her Seobaby sincerely. But It actually gives her a better knowledge, what’s the feeling if you’re going to leave someone you love.

 

“You know that all along, then why did you still do it?” Seohyun sniffs, getting more annoyed with Yoona’s words.

 

“Because… because I wanted to feel your love even I am-“

 

“Don’t dare to continue that.” Seohyun cut off. Knowing what the next words are would come out from her fiancé. “I was scared. I was scared to death when I found out you got into an accident.” She angrily said, clencing her two fists tightly as she can.

 

“Thinking that I was already missing a lot of things from you, That I can never see you again…  And I can never be as whole again. Kwon Yoona-“ Seohyun didn’t even finish her sentence when she turned around, because of a lips pressing to hers.

 

Slowly, Yoona pulled away from the kiss as she hold Seohyun’s two hand. “You know it even from the start, that I will never… never leave you.” She whispered, locking their gazes.

 

“But you were… “ Seohyun got shot up again when Yoona peck on her lips again.

 

“Baby… what I promise will…. Always be here.” Yoona places Seohyun’s two hands to her chest near her heart. “You trust me, right?” she asked softly, while their faces were just inches away.

 

Another series of tears drops in the corner of Seohyun’s eyes, as Yoona quickly wipes it off. She felt love again. For hundreds of times, she felt being secure with Yoona’s words once again. After the hardships that comes to their way, it always her that at the end, will make her feel that their love for each other is beyond.

 

“I’m just scared.” Seohyun cutely sobs, throwing herself to Yoona’s warmth body. Her breathing and her heart syncs as she hold her fiancé tightly.

 

Yoona’s smiles is indescribable as she hug back Seohyun by her waist. She could feel how Seohyun’s heartbeats were pounding so fast, giving her idea how scared as hell was Seohyun’s to her fake departure earlier.

 

 

“Your heart, I can feel it clearly. Is this how scared you are?” whispered the doe-eyed girl.

 

Nodding, Seohyun replied. “Don’t joke like that anymore.” Seohyun whispered, sniffing.

 

Yoona nods, planting a deep kiss to Seohyun’s cheeks and embraces Seohyun once more. Seohyun’s hair scent were always so good to Yoona’s senses but Seohyun’s wardrobe at the moment isn’t presentable, well for the strangers. As yoona could already see some passers looking at their direction.

 

“Yoong? Do you feel what I feel?”

 

“Embarrassed?” Yoona snickered.

 

Seohyun nods, slowly letting go of the hug.

 

“You didn’t even change your clothes on the way here.” Yoona chuckles, intertwining their hands.

 

“Yah!” Seohyun slightly slap Yoona’s arms as she felt herself reddening from embarrassment.

 

Yoona teasingly peck on Seohyun’s lips earning Seohyun’s sweet and cute smiles and took a peck as well. Yoona pouted and peck again, with a smirked, Seohyun peck again as well until they’re enjoying pecking with each other’s lips. they keep on teasing each others for a good minute and end up pressing their two foreheads against each other.

 

“Finally, we are already here.” Yoona started.

 

Seohyun arches her eyerbrows. “hmm?”

 

“Living our happiness.” Yoona added, smiling from ear to ear.

 

“We are not yet there.” Seohyun surprisingly whispered, earning Yoona’s puzzled look.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Before Seohyun could answer her fiancé’s question, she unknowingly kissed Yoona on her lips passionately for good seconds before she let go and presses her forehead again to Yoonas, before she answers… “Marry me first.” She said, coming from her heart sincerely.

 

Yoona’s smiles got even wider when she heard it. She can’t put any words with what she’s feeling at the moments. She’s like she’s in cloud 9, having a blissful moment with her love.

 

“I’m willing to do so. I’ll marry you in every church in this world.” replied Yoona, finding herself feeling getting drown by Seohyun’s undying love.

 

Seohyun flutters with Yoona’s words, she cupped the latter’s both cheeks and peck on her lips befor wrapping her arms to Yoona’s neck again.

 

“I think we should get inside now.” Yoona suddenly said just when Seohyun wraps her arms. The younger girl pulled away and turned her heads on her back.

 

“Yoong. We are not a superstar right?” Seohyun joked, finding herself getting more embarrass with the looks of the passers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter