A Promise of Forever [final 1/2]

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm back, witht he last chapter.

in two parts. keke

 

 

 

 

A Promise of Forever

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour of travel, Yoona and Seohyun finally landed in Jeju Island with their respective bodyguards. They were lead into different hotels as Yuri had talked to her men. Yoona will be with her parents and as for Seohyun, she will be with her parents and friends.

As much as Yoona wanted to oppose, she can’t do anything since it’s her umma’s request. She’ll be bad if she’ll oppose again. Besides, she’ll get to see her wife to be tomorrow morning for the wedding ceremony. All she could do at the moment is to reminisce her moments with her Hyunnie earlier.

-

“I can’t wait to see you in your wedding dress.” Yoona said, looking up to the ceiling.

 

“Yoong… would you like to pass me the remote control?” Yuri asked in sarcasm, getting more annoyed with Yoona’s dreaming face.

 

“Yah! YOONAAAA!!!” she screamed this time, catching Yoona’s attention finally.

 

“Umma? you called me?” Yoona innocently stared at her umma.

 

“Yoona… Kwon Yoona… why can’t you forget her for once?”

 

“I’m sorry umma. I’m just… really excited.” Yoona said with her eyes sparkling. Can’t put her excitement for the wedding tomorrow.

 

Sighing in defeat, Yuri turned serious and scooted closer to her daughter. “Umma?” Yoona surprisingly distant from Yuri.

 

“Tch… I can’t wait to kill you, if still act like that.” Yuri abruptly pulled Yoona on her neck. “Give a break Yoong.” She scolded.

 

“Alright, I’m all ears now umma.” Yoona crosses her two arms and leaned her back to the couch, ready to hear her umma’s words.

 

Yuri sighed, rolling her eyes. She looks at Yoona before she do the same as well. “I and Tae have talked.”

 

“Talk about what?”

 

“You know stuffs… for the future. I don’t know what exactly your plan is for you and Hyunnie, but as your mother. We still need to advice you two.” Yuri said softly, turning her body to fully face Yoona. “Tell me what your plan is?”

 

Yoona took a glance to her umma before she diverted her gaze to the television in front of them. “A lot. I mean… I have lots of plan.”

 

“Yoona… you’re the heirs of the company. Be sure that you can still manage to have time with Hyunnie.”

 

“That’s one of my plans. Giving her quality time.”

 

“One more thing… Taeyeon will be your business partner after this wedding. We’ll be just your adviser in every decisions you’ll made. I know you too well so don’t ya ever make any decisions without our permissions. Understood?” Yuri give her daughter a warning stare.

 

Yoona chuckled. Having been the decision maker on her own, she has nothing to do but to obey with her parents now. Looking forward to the future will not be easy as she always remind herself.

 

“I understand. I’ll be calling you often times now. For some advices.” Yoona give her umma an assuring smile.

 

“I’m glad to hear that.”

 

Yuri replied with a smile as a response.

 

“Thank You, umma for everything. Although I’ve been too stubborn or… quite rebelling. You’re still there to correct every action I made.” Yoona said sincerely.

 

“You’re my child Yoong. I will always be here for you, although I can’t help but to jealous over Hyun. I know you’re responsible in every priority you have. You should know that… I… and your mom… will never… leave your side. We’ll still be your guidance.”

 

Yoona smiled warmly. Speechless at the moment hearing her umma’s words and thankful to have her parents always by her side. “Thank You umma.”

 

“No. Thank You, because you came to our life.” Yuri retorted, which she said sincerely.

 

“You guys should also include me.” suddenly, Jessica appeared behind them, crossing its arms.

 

Yuri and Yoona look at each other before they jump off from the couch and embraces Jessica together.

 

 

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Umma… mom… still awake?” Seohyun knocks on the door. She just arrived and when she arrived, all lights in her parents room were off already, so she decided to knock on.

 

No answers were heard from the room.

 

“I think they’re already asleep.” Seohyun disappointly pouted and decided to go directly to her room, which is only across her parent’s room.

Opening the door, she carefully close the door behind her and opens the lights on her room. Just then, she was met by three important people of her life; Taeyeon umma, Fany umma and her younger sister, Sulli. She smiled in instant to see them holding a banner with ‘Congratulations Kim Seohyun’.

 

“You like it?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“We made this.” Fany added with bright smiles.

 

“Yeah.” Sulli only said.

 

Seohyun spread her two arms, wanting her family to have a group hug which the three gladly accepted.

 

“Seohyun, tomorrow is the day.” Taeyeon softly said, gazing to her daughter warmly.

 

“And… tomorrow… will change everything.” Fanny added with a cupped in her daughter’s cheeks.

 

“Awww… I can’t wait!!!” Sulli shamely exclaimed, being press at the middle of the group hug.

 

“Will you sing?” Seohyun asked, doesn’t want her wedding to be a rock concert.

 

“Nope.” Sulli sadly shared, looking down.

 

Fany and Taeyeon both laughs with Sulli’s cute expressions. They then ruffled the latter’s hair for a comfort. “It’s okay. Besides you’re my maid of honor.” Seohyun said as a matter of fact, which brightens Sulli immediately.

 

“Alright, can we hear what you are supposed to sing for your sister for tomorrow?” Taeyeon requested, keeping her hold to Seohyun’s waist tight.

 

Clearing , Sulli comply and started to sing. Seohyun together with her family listens carefully to the youngest of the family. Tiffany and Taeyeon started to sing along while Seohyun stared at them warmly while her mind is running.

 

Lord, thank You for giving this great family. You’ve been too good for me all throughout this life. Now that I am starting to live this life into the next level, please continue to guide me, my family and friends.

 

-

 

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning…

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Opening my eyes slowly, I blink twice and blink once again to clear my visions. I spread my two arms entirely the same with my legs and yawn at the same time.

This is it. Today is the day. The day that I’ve been waiting for. The day that I’ve dreamed for my entire 22 years of existence. To be married to the one I love even before our childhood.

Her name?

Kim Seohyun.

 

Who would’ve thought that a deer was attracted to a reserve and compose girl? A total opposite to this deer that only knows how to make things difficult. A deer that only loves trouble but deep inside, she’s actually a carefree girl. Always keeping her feet in the ground and keeping her surroundings happy and alive?

 

Oh right, I’m complementing myself now. But that’s the truth.

 

------------

 

As I get up, sun rays immediately blinded my visions and I covered quickly my eyes from the light. Feeling warm with the heat of the sun, I slowly put down my right hand on my side as I close my eyes and welcomes the sunshine to mine.

I breathed smoothly while smiling to Mr. Sunshine. I feel it, I really feel it. Mr. Sunshine tells me to enjoy this day, to every seconds of this day with my Hyunnie. My heart is telling me too to be grateful with this day.

Everything I wished and dreamed for will finally be a reality. A bright future? That’ll be my mission for this next step of my life. If there’s something I can still wished for, I think it’s the happiness that I wanted every moment with my wife.

Really can’t wait to see me my wife and our child.

 

“Kyaaaaa~”

 

“Miss Kwon?”

 

Oops, did I squeal so loud? I quickly jump off from the bed and open the door. I saw a guy holding a lot of things on his hand, probably the suits that I am wearing for the wedding.

 

“Uh, just dropping by to give you this. it’s from your parents.” He said a bit shy towards me.

 

As a reply, I smiled and accept the things on his hands. “Thank You.”

 

“Your parents also wanted to remind you that you should be there an hour before the start of the ceremony.” He added.

 

“Oh, no problem.” I flash her smile again and I was replied by a shy smile before he bows and left me.

 

Going back to my bed, I opened one by one the suits. All were good and nice to look at. There’s all white, black and white and a dark blue suit. Like I always wanted, I’ll wear suits even if Seohyun wanted us to do wear the same. I’m the seobang so I guess, I should really wear suits. I just hope she’ll not be mad for not wearing wedding dress.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter