The Announcement 3/3

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

the last part of 'the announcement'

enjoy! keke :)

 

 

 

 

The Announcement 3/3

 

 

-

-

 

“Seohyun? Why is she alone?” Tiffany gasped, seeing her daughter entering the room—in the tv screen. “Volume it up.” she demanded.

 

“Umma… where’s Yoona unnie?” asked sulli, hugging her mom on her waist.

 

“I don’t know… let’s just listen to what your unnie is going to say.”

 

-

 

 

-

14hours earlier

 

 

 

Sweats are slowly forming right on Yoona’s forehead. The room she got in is too small, a closet in particular.

 

“Who are you?” Yoona asked once again, gaining her strength a little.

 

“Yoong? You don’t recognize me?” came a very soothing voice, furrowing Yoona’s eyebrows even if she can’t see the person in front of her.

 

Gulping in, Yoona tried to open to speak again. “I… can’t… see you… your face… it’s… dark.” She weakly said.

 

With a sigh, all of a sudden the person crushes her lips to Yoona’s. “There… you still don’t recognize me? even for my voice?”

 

Yoona laughs. She actually recognizes it but she wanted her fiancé to prove it and the latter did prove it to her.

 

“Yah! I hate you.” Seohyun whispered, she was busy peeking to a small hole in the door.

 

“Hyunnie… H-*cough*… how… did… you manage to get in here?” asked Yoona, quite curious to how her fiancé got in without any notice and it’s unbelievable how Seohyun have the guts to save her.

 

“It’s a long story Yoong. We need to get out here. They’re still outside… I don’t know if we can escape like this easily.” Worried Seohyun is continuously rubbing Yoona’s back, soothing the latter from the torture she got.

 

Without any warning, Yoona collapses to Seohyun’s shoulders.

 

“Yoong… yah! don’t scare me please… “ Seohyun shook Yoona’s arms, hoping that the latter will rose up her body to respond.

 

“Let me rest first.” Yoona said, with a weak and low voice. She hugs Seohyun tightly while breathing smoothly and steadily. She thought it’s was her end earlier. Thank God and her hero saves her by pulling her out of a sudden while covering .

 

Seohyun, who can feel her fiancé’s warm breath—lets her fiancé use her body for a rest.

 

“Yoong… can you keep on talking? I’m scared.” Seohyun massage her fiancé’s arm, causing Yoona to let out a chuckle.

 

“They might hear us… and why are you here if you are scared?” Yoona whispered, finding it funny how Seohyun is brave enough to save her while still so afraid.

 

“Fine.” Seohyun sighed, still peeking to the hole—assuring that Yonghwa’s gang was not around before they could get out from the small room. If it wasn’t for her instinct, she wouldn’t be brave enough to break the door of the kitchen in Yonghwa’s house. The guy had once told her about how huge is his mansion, just miles away from the city. That’s when she didn’t waste any more time and search for the mansion. Luckily, she has some expert in finding it.

 

“By the way… it’s dark here. How do you manage-?”

 

“Shshshs… They are back in the room Yoong.” Seohyun covered Yoona’s mouth quickly when she saw Yonghwa and his gang back in the room.

 

-

 

“This is bad… we are exposed now. What are we going to do?” Yonghwa’s voice echoed the whole room.

 

“Boss… I don’t think Yoona had escaped easily like that. Someone might get in without our notice. Don’t you think so?” Jungshin logically asked, he grab the chair that Yoona have used earlier and sit.

 

“That’s what I am thinking as well. They should be here around. Yoona is weak, and I don’t think that someone who saves her has no guts to carry her.”

 

“Let’s spilt up then.” Jungshin suggested, earning a glare from Yonghwa.

 

“Who’s the boss here?” Yonghwa scoffed.

 

“I’m… I’m sorry boss.” Jungshin ashamedly lowered his head.

 

“Nice suggestion though, it never crosses to my mind.” Yonghwa lighten up.

 

“Busted.” Junghsin muttered, getting up from his seat.

 

“What?”

 

“Uh, nothing boss. Jong-hyun ah! Come on!” called Jungshin to the quite friend of them. Jonghyun complied silently as they exited the room without any noise.

 

With a deep sigh, Yonghwa stood up—walking over to his desk. “Appa should escape in jail soon.” he mumbles, putting back the folder on its desk.

 

He walk into his closet to change but Jungshin have called him, changing his mind to change his clothes.

 

-

-

 

 

Meanwhile in the closet…

 

 

Mad Yoona tried to let go from her fiancé’s grasp but to no avail she let her fiancé overpowered her.

 

“Behave Yoong!” Seohyun scolded.

 

“Ha… ha…. That idiot. He’s planning… something bad again.” Yoona whispered—gritting her teeth, oblivious how Seohyun is already anxious to their situation.

 

Seohyun just stayed silent, ignoring her fiancé’s words, she’s getting impatient to Minhyuk’s arrival. “Yoong… I don’t think I can’t wait anymore.” With that said, Seohyun slowly pushed the door closet, holding Yoona’s hand tightly.

 

“You behave or we will be captured.” Seohyun warned before taking a step forward. Yoona nodded quietly, still struggling to breath.

 

Slowly, they step out from the closet.

 

“Don’t let go.” Seohyun added, supporting her fiancé to walk by her waist.

 

Not long after, they successfully exited the basement room and went to the living room—empty.

 

“Ha… ha… ha…baby… I need… CPR.” Yoona joked, earning a smacked from her fiancé. “Yah! Why did you do that?” she whined like a kid, even for her weak body. She’s the choding afterall.

 

“Aish! You still have the guts to joke around?” Seohyun glared, grabbing Yoona’s hand once again, pulling her to start exiting the house.

 

“Do you find it… weird? The house is all empty.” Yoona commented. All they can hear is the thunderstorms outside.

 

“You heard them earlier right? they’re out to find us.”

 

“Who said we were out?” Yonghwa’s voice suddenly echoed throughout the living room, startling both Yoona and Seohyun. They looked up and find Yonghwa and his gang in the second floor, pointing a gun towards them.

 

Seohyun steps forward, hiding Yoona behind her. She knows she’s not brave enough to face Yonghwa, but she needed to. They’ll survive; she’s determined to do that.

 

Trembling, she spoke. “Yong…. Hwa… sshi… Please… don’t do this.”

 

“You know what Miss Kim. I would’ve be so gentle for you coz I really like you. But it seems I can’t… seeing you with this woman.” Yonghwa stops on his track in front of the couple with his men.

 

“YOU BAST*” Yoona didn’t finished her sentence when Seohyun have prevented her from advancing.

 

“Yoong please… I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter