By Your Side 1.2

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

By Your Side

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

“Honestly, Yoona... I can’t believe this. It’s my first time to have encountered such a miracle like this.”

 

Yoona thought for a moment. Even if she can now tell that it’s a miracle to see her Tae umma’s fast recovery. It’s still unbelievable for such a period of time.

 

“We’ve done a lot tests earlier. And all results were positive. From her lungs, to her heart. It’s all unbelievable to think that… it’s like… nothing had happened. The cancer cells were all gone.” Doctor Charles exclaimed. For his career as a doctor, this is his first time to have enctounter such a miracle that he never exists.

 

“Doctor Charles, how on earth that happened? We were there. We witnessed… her heartbeat. We witnessed how she struggled. Like, it’s really her time.” Yoona still can't believe.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I think at that time as well. This is really… really a big miracle. For some instance, I’m now questioning the work I am with. But truly, it’s… it’s… a big relief. I really don't know that miracle exists. And now that it really happens... i don't know... " the doctor can't explain what he's feeling anymore. 

 

“Yeah… “ Yoona can only nods. “And… people really deserves a second chance.” she realizes.

 

“So what do you plan? I mean… for sure, medias will be really interested on this. it such a big news to be hold.” 

 

“Tae umma… she doesn’t want this to be leak. So… Doctor Charles, if we may favor. Let’s hide it. tell the medias that… umma has still had her cancer, and that she’s surviving so far.” Yoona favored, thinking Taeyeon's safety if this information will be revealed to the public.

 

Nodding, Doctor Charles thought for a moment before she speak again. “Alright, I won’t tell anybody… but what about… Taeyeon’s family?”

 

“Uh, actually… I have talked to them already. There were all surprised as well, especially Aunt Fany. But they were all happy. I mean, this is such a big miracle right? all we have to do is to thank God for giving Tae umma a second life. She really deserves this.” Yoona said, holding her tears inside.

 

“You have all it in Yoona.”

 

Yoona chuckles heartedly.

 

-

-

 

Standing in front of Taeyeon’s ward, Yoona smiled and took a deep breath of relief, watching Taeyeon chatting with Tiffany and Sulli. All she could feel at the moment is happiness that everyone wants.

 

God, Thank you for giving Tae umma a second chance. She truly deserves this.  She thought, watching Taeyeon laughs with Sulli’s antics.

 

“Dude, why are you here?”

 

Startled, Yoona jumps in surprised when a hand taps her behind. “Yah! unnies, you scared me.”

 

“eh? Are we ghost now?” Hyo replied.

 

“Oops… speaking of ghost. Why not… prank Seobaby? She went back to her house to have a sleep and… Yoong, she never saw you earlier because you were with the doctors and she never knew you're here at the moment.”

 

“Huh? Then what about it?”

 

Hyo and Sooyoung look at each other grinning then to Yoona. “You know what I mean Yoong.” Sooyoung’s grinning face overlaps.

 

-

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What I experience was… unexplainable Fany. I thought… it’s really the time. I saw these two kids and this feather in my hand.” Taeyeon started when she was ask about her survival.

 

“I thought that… when they’re going to pulled off the feather? It will be… end of me. She did pulled it off. That’s when I saw myself, not breathing anymore. Yoona was there, crying helplessly. “ Taeyeon paused and remembers the events when she saw herself in front of her own dead body, how she just stand there watching Yoona cried. “Just then… after 20 seconds or more… I was blind by the music box. The sunflower shines so bright that I literally covered my visions… next thing I know? I was back in my own body, panting like I was out for a run. I saw Yoona and doctors surprised and then it hit me. I was given a 2nd chance. A chance for this life. Truly, I thank God for giving me this.” Taeyeon give in as she cried heartedly. She didn’t imagine having a 2nd life. It never came to her mind, but when she had given this? All she could think is to make every seconds of her life, count.

 

“Tae-tae...” Fany said, pulling for her wife for a comfort.

 

End of flashback…

 

-

-

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Present time…

 

 

*yawns~

 

Seohyun spread her two arms widely as soon as she wakes up. she blinks and blinks to get a clearer vision, she even wipe her drools and look around only to find Yoona also sleeping in the driver seat.

 

“hmmm…. Umma… noooo… it’s m-mine… “

 

Seohyun giggles when she heard Yoona mumbles. She decided to grab her phone and took a snapshot of a sleeping doe-eyed girl.

 

“Nooo… please… I beg you… “ Yoona continues to mumble, hugging her own blanket.

 

/click.

 

Seohyun grins from ear to ear after snapping a picture in time when Yoona pouted. “hmmm… let me took a picture with you too.” She mutters, leaning in to Yoona’s sleeping face as she took a snap.

 

/click.

 

She excitedly went back to her seat and see her work. “Cute.” She commented and make it as her lock screen.

 

Just then, Yoona slowly opens her eyes and yawned instantly. “What time is it?” she asked.

 

“6:00am… you sleep so well baby.” Seohyun giggles.

 

“Yeah… because of umma” Yoona mumbles and check the level of their fuel.

 

“Are we out of it?” asked Seohyun, noticing Yoona bending over to have a closer look.

 

“We are... But it’s enough in order to get there.” Yoona said, before she turned to her fiancé. “Can I have my morning kiss first?” she arches her eyebrows.

 

“Errr.. you never change.” Seohyun smiled before leaning in for quick kiss.

 

“I will never… I promised right?” starting the engine, Yoona wink first, before she press the gas pedal and drove off.

 

-

 

“Aren’t we going to… province? Gwangju? Is it?” Seohyun asked, reading the board that they just passed.

 

“Yeah… I have something to show you there.” Yoona raises her shoulders, glancing to Seohyun. “Wait… I just realize too. Baby… you didn’t change again.” She smirked, observing her fiancé’s body.

 

“Yah!” Seohyun covered Yoona’s face using the latter’s blanket, before she covered herself with a jacket. She was wearing a night gown when Yoona drag her in to the car, much to Yoona’s enjoyment.

 

“You drag me without notice, how am I supposed to change my clothes. Aish!” Seohyun reasoned, finding herself getting embarrass.

 

“hehe don’t worry, I brought you clothes there.” Yoona chuckles and beams.

 

“You really planned for this huh?” Seohyun glared but Yoona only stick out her tongue as a respond.

 

“Aish!” she exclaimed. “That’s why I hate you.” shaking her own body.

 

“Aigoo… that’s the hundred times I heard that from you.” Yoona sighed in happiness, loving the way Seohyun would hate her. It's a bad thing for others, but for her, it means something.

 

“And you’re enjoying it?” Seohyun pouted.

 

“Coz that means you love me.” Yoona stick out her tongue again.

 

“Yeah, I’m in love with a deer. A deer that has nothing to do in her life.”

 

“You can say that, because this deer only knows how to love. Because of love, this deer had grown into a mature person and was able to do a lot of things in the power of love.” Yoona beams. Over the past 2 years with her realtionship with Seohyun, she notice herself how she can able to do everything just to have her happiness. How she would do everything just to see everyone happy with her works. And Seohyun is the reason of all these changes.

 

Silence.

 

Seohyun felt silence when she heard those words from Yoona. true, she saw it from Yoona from the start. Because of Love, she was able to see Yoona change and grow. Because of love, she saw Yoona stand on her own feet. And because of Love, she saw how Yoona able to reach the top.

 

Yoong, how many times I have to admire you?Seohyun thougt, gazing lovingly to Yoona’s side profile.

 

“Hey, why are you silent?”

 

Seohyuns naps out from reality, hearing Yoong’s voice. “Uh, nothing… I-I… I’m hungry.” She reasoned, already feeling her stomach growling every second.

 

Yoona chuckles. “Oh right. Let’s have a breakfast first.” She said, before she stops the car on the side.

 

“Wait… Yoong, there’s no restaurant here.” Seohyun noticed that they stopped into an empty space but before she could get a respond, Yoona had already steps out from the car and went to the back side.

 

Yoona opens the back side and pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter