Chapter 16: Tears 2/2

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tears 2/2

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“We have to get out here.”

 

“Were they able to search for us?” Taewoo asked, too worried to be caught by the police.

 

“I heard some barks outside, I don’t want to be caught Tae-woo.” They continued to talk in a whisper, but little did they know that they’re whispering loudly. Seohyun is listening silently on her seat, feeling hopeful that finally, her night and shining armor is going to save her.

 

“Alright, but what are we going to do with her?”

 

“Just let her. They might-“

 

/Bam.

 

The entrance door opens, startling the people inside the white room.

 

“Yoona?” Seohyun shouted. She senses it already that someone has gone to save her, and she felt that it’s Yoona.

 

-

-

-

“SEOHYUN!!!” Yoona shouted, hearing clearly her girlfriend’s voice.

 

“YOONG!!!” Seohyun yelled, raising her body.

 

Unknown to her, the people around her had already escaped from the other door behind her.

 

“Oh my god.” She cried. “Yoong I’m here.” she soflty muttered, bending on her knees as she was still being tied tightly and blindfolded.

 

Not long after she can already heard footsteps getting so clear to her ears. She trembled and her heart is beating so fast upon realizing that she will be finally freed.

 

“HYUNNIE WHERE ARE YOU?” Seohyun tightened her hold on her palms when she heard her girlfriend’s voice again. The voice that she’s been longing to hear the moment she was being kidnapped. She misses the voice so much, the voice that she use to hear every morning, the voice that she uses to hear every time her phone rang, and the voice she uses to hear her saying “I love You”

 

“YOONG!!! I’M HERE!!!” she yelled for them to locate her.

 

As if on cue, the door opens with a thud. This alert Seohyun, she get up slowly but she was immediately pulled by a warm embrace.

 

“Hyunnie… I’m glad you’re okay.” she heard Yoona whispered to her, tightening the embrace.

 

“Yoong!” she whispered back. Her heart feels so warm when she felt the warmest embrace she could ever have.

 

Slowly, Yoona untied Seohyun’s blindfold and was meet by Seohyun’s heavy eyes. She cupped her both cheeks and wiped the tears dropping to her girlfriend’s beautiful cheeks. “What-“

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

Yoona and Seohyun titled their heads to the source of the sound, startling them.

 

-

-

 

“Uhmmm… Aunt Yuri. Me and Amber are just friends. We have no special… “

 

“Did I ask you something?” Yuri raised her brows, weird to Sulli’s words.

 

“Uh… I was… “ Sulli look at her umma on her right who just seem to be surprised too and back to Yuri again. “AHAHAHAHA~”

 

“No seriously, you guys talk.” Taeyeon said, before she left the two weirdos.

 

Yuri giggled upon seeing her friend’s reaction.

 

“You know what aunt yuri? it’s my umma who is weird here.” giggling too, Sulli said.

 

“Weird? Taeyeon? As in your umma?” Yuri asked in disbelief.

 

Sulli nodded. “She’s been taking time with us more than to the Company all of a sudden. Isn’t that more weird? I mean, aunt yul. She’s always been busy as well always know.”

 

Taeyeon, being all nice all of a sudden is indeed weird. Yuri thought, taking a glass of water.

 

“Hey guys! Here it is!” Tiffany suddenly appears in the dining table, together with Taeyeon, helping her with the pasta. They put down the pasta and seated across Yuri and Sulli.

 

“Oh my!!! You cooked a lot Tiff.” Yuri exclaimed, taking a spoonful of French pasta.

 

“Yah! Yul, slow down.”

 

“Oh my god aunt Yul, you eat like Yoona unnie.”

 

Taeyeon just shook her head, staring in disbelief to Yuri’s antics like she hasn’t been eating for months.

 

“forghudive… egdme… “

 

“Swallowed them first.” Tiffany said, handing Yuri her glass of water.

 

“Thanks!” Yuri smiled, taking the glass of water.

 

-

 

After the mini feast, Yuri together with the Kims spent their time in the living room. Talking about their daughters.

 

“So… taeyeon, you are… I mean already accepted my Yoong?” Yuri asked in disbelief, for just quite some time, Taeyeon had already forgiven them? This is impossible for Yuri to believe.

 

“Uhmmm… it’s not that I really don’t like my daughter for Yoona, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter