When does keroro become a Deer?

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lol, so the title was lame

but you'll know why, when you read this chapter. 

 

 

 

When does keroro become a Deer

 

 

“There”

 

Alcohol, a tablet, cotton buds, and a band-aid were all in a coffee table—while a certain doe-eyed girl is cleaning the swollen elbow of her fiance. While she clean it up, she grimace and felt sharp sensation as well, applying a medicine to it.

 

“Ahhh… “ Seohyun wince in pain.

 

“Minhyuk-sshi… what a nice welcome you have for my fiancé.” Yoona mutters, in a sarcastic tone. She can’t be worry two people in one room, or else, it'll be better for her to go back in Korea.

 

“I’m sorry Miss Kwon. I was a bit in a hurry.”

 

“Yoong, forgive him, it’s just a scratch.”

 

“A scratch? How can this be a scratch?” Yoona yelled. “Aish!”

 

“Hmm?” Seohyun leaned in to have a glimpse of her fiance’s mad face, to somehow ease her fiancé while pouting.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes in respond and avoided Seohyun’s gazes, focusing back on her fiance's elbow. Seohyun’s elbow had blown, and it worries her a lot. But Seohyun isn’t giving it attention, causing her to be in bad mood.

 

Seohyun arches her eyebrows when the latter stayed silent. She looks at Minhyuk and motioned her to go outside.

 

“Oh, Uh… I’ll order your dinner now.” Minhyuk excuses his self.

 

Now back to the silent deer, Seohyun inches closer in attempt to catch her fiancé’s attention but the doe eyed is inching away, keeping herself busy on blowing air to the swollen part.

 

“Aigoo… “ Seohyun escaped a deep sighed. She inch closer again until she trapped her fiancé at the edge of the couch.

 

“Done.” Yoona announces and quickly stood to organize back the first aid, into a box.

 

“Yoongie-ah~~~ I know you’re mad… please… talk to me.” Seohyun pouted, crawled towards Yoona on the floor. But Yoona once again avoided her and instead, stood to put the first aid kit in the bathroom.

 

“Yah~~ “ Seohyun whined. “I’m sorry okay? I was… “

 

“It’s okay. You don’t have to say sorry.” Yoona said, not glancing as she went back to the room and instead of approaching her fiancé, she proceeded to the closet and rummage for a jacket.

 

Seohyun use this chance and quickly runs towards her fiancé, back hugging her. “Please?” she pleaded with an eagyo.

 

“It’s really okay. I’m okay now.” Yoona still insist, when she find the better jacket, shut the closet close and turned to her fiance.

 

/knock-knock-knock.

 

Both Seohyun and Yoona turned their heads to the door, hearing the knock.

 

“Miss Kwon, Miss Kim. It’s time.”

 

“We’ll be there.” Yoona replied, before she turned to Seohyun who is pouting while hugging her by the waist. “I’m not mad okay? I’m just… worried as hell… then you are like… nothing had happened.”

 

“Look who’s talking.” Seohyun mutters, remembering the pranks that her fiance has done to her.

 

Yoona sighed and hugs her fiancé back. “I’m sorry too… but… your case isn’t the same as mine. You were hurt.” She whispered, smelling the scent coming from Seohyun’s hair. “It worries me a lot.”

 

Seohyun stayed silent as she enjoyed their little moment with each other. Her breathing and Yoona’s were in sync and it flutters her.

 

“We should get ready now.” Yoona suddenly snaps her from reality, to her disappointment. Pulling from each other’s warm embrace, Yoona places the jacket to Seohyun’s shoulder carefully—avoiding Seohyun’s elbow to get hit.

 

“Yoong… I don’t know how to face umma… and I don’t think… it’ll be good if she’ll see me.” Seohyun disappointedly shared, fiddling on her fingers. After the warm embrace that Yoona have given to her, it replaces an anxious feeling. She couldn’t bear to see her umma weak. Not to mention, in dextrose. No matter how determined she is to see her umma, she always had this fear.

 

Reaching for her fiance’s two hands, Yoona queezes it gently. “Don’t worry. Your umma is healthy as you look at. You can’t even spot any marks of her weakness. She was all smiling when I have conversed to her earlier. Don’t bother it, okay?” she whispered and caresses her fiancé’s cheeks. These gestures made Seohyun at ease. She can do it. She will do it, no matter how hard it is.

 

“Yoong… “ Seohyun called out again, stopping Yoona on dragging her out. Yoona turned and give a long deep kiss on her fiancé’s forehead and smiled.

 

“Ready?”

 

Seohyun took a deep breath and nodded. “I will… if you will.”

 

Yoona chuckled. “I’m always ready.”

 

“Oh right.” Seohyun smiled and hold her fiancé’s left hand, ready to face her umma.

 

“Wait… “ Yoona suddenly let go from the hold and went back to the closet. She went back with a box on her hand.

 

“Eh? You bought new eyeglass?”

 

“Your eyeglass was broke, Minhyuk said… so I decided to buy you one.” Yoona said, handing the eyeglass to her fiance.

 

As a respond, Seohyun leaned in for a kiss on her fiancé’s lips and said… “Thank You.”

 

“You’re welcome baby.”

 

 

-

-

 

Cautiously, Taeyeon rested her head to the couch and closes her eyes. She just had a radiation therapy and she was now tired and wanted to rest. Her chest is showing a rapid breathing inside of her and she has no appetite. However, her mind wasn’t giving in, to the pain she’s feeling.

 

/knock-knock-knock.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes opened in an instant, hearing the knock on the door. “It’s open. P-Please… come in.”

 

Slowly, the doors open. A girl in her dark grey jacket and tight black jeans steps in, fiddling with her fingers. She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath. Taeyeon is not paying attention to the person behind her as she closes her eyes again.

 

“Um… umma… “ came Seohyun’s soothing voice.

 

Recognizing the voice too well, Taeyeon opens her eyes and slowly turned her head on her back. Unconsciously, a single tear escapes in the corner of her eyes. She wasn’t expecting to see her angel right at the moment, wearing a nervous smile towards her. Her breathing unconsciously was steady and her heart warms. She wanted to say something but her daughter have beats her.

 

“I miss you.” Seohyun utters, fighting the urge to escape a tear.

 

As if the world stops, Taeyeon observes her daughter’s features. The chubby cheeks, those round brown orbs and that curly hair were still the same. Her angel that she misses the most aside from Tiffany is right in front of her.

 

Why is she here? does my daughter know my illness? Did my family already know about my cancer? Am I only hallucinat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter