The Announcement 1/3

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

double update! ^^

 

 

 

 

The Announcement

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Yeah… I don’t know…”

 

“Must be from the pressure in work and family problems… ”

 

I can clearly heard voices from here. Where am I? Am I dead or what?

 

“She hasn’t awake yet?” I think it’s Yuri’s voice.

 

Awake? I’m awake. But… I can’t open my eyes; it’s still so heavy to open them.

 

“Yup… the doctor said, by now, she’ll eventually wake up.” its fany’s voice with a sigh.

 

What’s going on? What happened to me?

 

“The doctor told me to don’t overstress her… and give her problems. Her sugar was very low.” Fany added, getting me so confused with what really happened to me.

 

“Ummaaa… “ I heard Sulli’s voice. “Please wake up now. Seohyun unnie and Yoona unnie will be on the tv later.”

 

Eh? Who will be in the tv?

 

My daughter? With Yoona?

 

 

“Mrs. Kim. It’s on the tv now. Do you want me to open it?”

 

Wait… what’s happening? Did I miss something?

 

 

 

 

-

-

 

 

 

 

 

14 hours ago.

 

 

 

After the meeting, Yoona and Seohyun stop by into an musical instrument shop. Seohyun who is unaware about her fiancé’s surprised clings to her fiance tighter, hiding her face from the passers.

 

“Baby… wait here. I’m going to talk to the the owner.” Yoona said, letting go from Seohyun’s tight grasp. She proceeds to the counter and saw an old man—who seems to be the owner of the shop.

 

“Ahjussi… it’s Yoona… can I pick up the piano now? I’ll just pay double if you are going to help me bringing it to my girlfriend’s penthouse.” Yoona said, pulling out her purse from her bag and handed the old man a cash.

 

The old man smirked, he pushed the money back to Yoona. “Eh? Ah-ah… jussi… it’s-“ Yoona didn’t finished her sentence when the old man pointed something behind her. She turned and find her fiancé wandering around the shop.

 

“I didn’t know that you are engage with my princess.”

 

Surprised, Yoona took a moment to register what just the old man blurted.

 

“I know… from your rings. She has too… you guys were perfect for each other.” the old man chuckled a little.

 

“Uhmm… Ahjussi… if-“

 

The old man smiled warmly. “She has grown up so well. Take care of her.” the old man reminded, not living his sight to Seohyun just nearby.

 

Yoona got even confused with the way the ahjussi is talking. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked the old man. “I don’t want to be rude or something, but… can I know how are you related to my fiancé?”

 

The old man chuckled heartedly “It’s Kim Bum Soo… Seohyun’s grandfather.”

 

“Yoong? Hey!” Seohyun waves her right hand, interrupting their conversation.

 

“She’s calling you now… I’ll get ready your surprise.” the old man was about to leave when Yoona prevented him by grabbing his wrist.

 

“Don’t you want to see her?” asked Yoona.

 

“Later… I’ll see her eventually.” Then, the old man left—to get ready with Yoona’s surprise gift.

-

-

 

 

 

 

“Yoong, what are we doing here?” asked the oblivious Seohyun, clinging once again to her fiancé’s right arm.

 

“You’ll see… but can i… hmmm… blindfold you? It’s a surprise.” Yoona said, setting aside the thought of Seohyun’s grandfather. She pulled out her handkerchief, ready to cover Seohyun’s eyes.

 

“Yoong… you know I don’t like to be blindfold.” Seohyun literally steps back. After the kidnapping she had experienced, she can’t able to sleep without lights on. It scares her a lot if she’s alone as well, and she would always call for help if suddenly the lights went off.

 

“I know… but… “ Yoona sighed, thinking of any alternative way to surprised her girlfriend. “Okay… I’ll just cover your eyes with my two hands… is that okay? Don’t worry; I’ll be just here by your side. Not leaving you.” She suggested, reaching for her fiancé’s two hands.

 

Seohyun thinks for a moment, finding it hard to agree with her fiance’s suggestion—even for its just quick. But she can’t disappoint Yoona over such a little thing, so with a defeating sigh—she nodded in agreement, but still so afraid.

 

“No no no… don’t be afraid okay? it’s just quick…. Too quick… Ready?” Yoona gently squeeze Seohyun’s two hands, soothing her. giving Seohyun an assure smile.

 

“O-okay… I’m… I’m ready.” Said Seohyun, sweating a little bit.

 

Slowly, Yoona put her two hands to Seohyun’s eyes—covering it.

 

“Yoong… where are we going?” Seohyun asked, feeling that Yoona is slowly walking, making her to walk as well. She held on Yoona’s forearm, afraid that the latter will let go right all of a sudden.

 

“Just one more step.” Yoona commanded, seeing the piano already on her sight. The old man have put some candles around the corner and a bouquet of flowers on the piano before he approach the two and whispered to his precious princess.

 

“It was nice seeing you happy, my princess.” He whispered, smiling to Yoona and left them.

 

Seohyun jerked a little when she heard a voice on her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter