Chapter 14: Unknown Voice

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

an update! ^^

 

 

enjoy!

 

 

Yoonhyun mm on bkk is just too adorable and sweet! ^^ spazzing over it! keke

 

 

 

anyway, here's chapter 14.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14: Unknown Voice

 

-

-

 

“Do you know her?”

 

“I don’t, but my boss know her”

 

“The girl is cute though.”

 

“Yeah right… tempting me to do something on her.”

 

“Then why are you hesitating?”

 

“My boss doesn’t want.”

 

 

-

Seohyun is on the backseat, blindfolded. She was being tied by a rope on her back. The girl is not yet on her full consciousness to move, but she can quite hear the conversations.

 

 

 

She’s being kidnapped.

That’s the first thought she had think as soon as she regain her consciousness.

 

 

 

-

 

-

 

“Oh God, if she won’t be back right on time. I will surely kill you, you idiot!” Yoona cursed, screaming out of her lungs. She’s been contacting her girlfriend for about 20 mins. Ago already, and yet, the phone will just rang but no one will answer, this make Yoona got more worried. Lots of thoughts were running on her mind.

 

What if the girl had been kidnapped? And they’ll kill her?

 

Oh No please, I still haven’t propose yet. Yoona thought, shaking her heads.

 

What if Seohyun wanted some fresh air and she went to the forest and got killed by the hunters?

 

I guess there are no hunters here. Again, Yoona thought, as she pace back and forth.

 

“Oh My God.” Yoona mumbled on herself, when she realize of Taeyeon  reaction if the latter will know.

 

“Miss Kwon?” Minhyuk approaches the doe-eye girl slowly, sitting across her.

 

Out of the blue, Yoona stood up and grabs her leather jacket and her car keys, walking out the restaurant. Minhyuk followed suit.

 

 

“Where are you going Miss Kwon?” Minhyuk yelled. To her dismay, Yoona had already driven off.

 

-

 

Slowly, the drug that had been put into Seohyun’s mouth earlier is disappearing. For half an hour, Seohyun remained silent. She can now move as she gets up and leaned on her back. Her heart is beating so fast, feeling really the fear of her life isn’t that easy but when she realizes she was being kidnap, it scares her a lot. Plus, she’s alone, adds more fear inside of her.

 

 

 

She trembled upon completely being awake, though still being blindfolded, and the scary voice she’s hearing is something she can’t really cope up. It’s like she’s in a horror movie.

 

“Yoong~” she weakly called, hoping that Yoona is just besides her too and will response of her call. But to no avail, she continued to pray again.

 

“Oh, who’s Yong?” she heard a husky voice of guy in front of her.

 

“Why are you doing this?” Seohyun asked in a trembling voice, breaking her prayers. “D-do… you… “

 

“We are just doing what my boss is asking Miss.” Another different voice of a guy replied in a low voice.

 

“Please… I beg you. Release me.” Seohyun continued to speak on a trembling voice.

 

“Not until our boss told us cute.”

 

Seohyun just lowered her head, doesn’t want to reply anymore as she was still so firmly tied on a tight rope. She clasps her two palms together to pray again.

 

 

“Oh, you heard him Hyung? She’s… she’s… I guess… praying?” the guy laughed.

 

The other guy on the driver seat just giggled, focusing on the road.

 

“Just let her.”

 

-

 

Seohyun continued to pray as her mind were totally filled with her love ones. Her Tae umma, her Mom Tiffany, Sulli her sister and even her girlfriend… Yoona.

She prays that the bad guys will free her asap, and pray that it’s not going to be her end yet. She still has her family and friends.

 

“Yoong~~~ …  umma~ please save Me.” she mumbled, tears drops in the corner of her eyes, making the blindfold wet.

 

After a long drive, the car came into a stop. The place is quite that dark since it was already afternoon in a cold forest place.

 

Without any hesitation one of the guy, already in a mask forcedly drag Seohyun out on the car. The latter give a yelp upon receiving such a treatment.

 

Seohyun wanted to scream out of her lungs but how can she? Knowing the kidnappers is threatening her life.

 

“Dude, what are we going to do with her?”

 

“We were tasked to just drop her off. We’ll be out in a while after my boss arrives.”

 

The two continued to talk for a while as the younger girl is listening carefully.

 

Who’s this boss? Seohyun thought.

 

-

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Realizing the possibility of Tae umma’s knowing the situation here, I could only think only one possible answer to this problem, it’s to find Seohyun first before the sun set. I should really find my girlfriend her Tae umma knows about this.

So I drive to the nearest police station and asked their force to find my Hyunnie. For sure my girlfriend is just nearby. I would really give out all of my time to just find her.

Luckily the force army really doesn’t care how will this problem last long. We were already heading back to the place I left Seohyun. It was on top of a hill when I left her.

Not long after, we arrived. I saw the bodyguards were still there, contacting my girlfriend’s number. The force army were strolling around the area as I myself too is making my way into a forest.

“Seohyun-ah!” I called her with the loudest voice I could ever had. Still no answer, of course. I tried again and again until I got exhausted as I scotted myself into a big rock.

Pulling out my phone I dialed her number again and still, it keeps on ringing over the phone but what I got surprised was I can hear a ringing sound too, not too far from my place.

Deciding to follow the ringing sound, I stopped on a big oak tree.

“Oh my… “ I quickly grabbed the phone, to check, and it’s indeed Seohyun’s phone as I look at my own name  in the screen. I canceled the call and drop my two arms on my side.

 

“Where on earth are you Hyunnie?” I muttered unconsciously as I stared on the hand phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter