She's Yoona's...

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

an update! ^^

 

 

 

She's Yoona’s...

 

 

It’s the day. Yes it’s the day for a certain girl to confess her love to someone she really admires. Her name is Amber. She’s at the back stage, fiddling with her fingers while the others were busy preparing their respective instruments.

 

Flashback…

 

/strum.

 

Jessica claps her hands once her daughter had finished her rehearsal.

 

“I’m sure Sulli will say yes Honey” she patted her daughter’s head before planting a kiss on her forehead.

 

“But mom… I’m sure that this will not be successful.” Amber pouted.

 

“Awww… just think that you finally passed your exam. I’m telling you, Sulli has same feelings for you.” Jessica assured a smile.

 

“Amber!!! Krystal is here!!!” Yuri’s voice echoed the whole house, catching both Amber and Jessica’s attention.

 

“So what about Krystal? Did you… already told her?” Jessica arches her eyebrows. The thought of Krystal having an affection towards her youngest also bothers her. She likes the girl as well but in some point, she favors Sulli.

 

“I’ll tell her today mom.”

 

“Eh? Like right now?”

 

Amber nodded in response. Jessica sighed and ruffled her youngest head before she excuses herself and meets Krystal on her way out. She smiled when Krystal smiled to her.

 

“Yah! Your mother really so beautiful. I love her.” Krystal commented, watching Amber’s mother disappearing on her sight. She suited beside amber in the couch and gives her the list of performers for the recital.

 

“Hey, are you okay? You seem… bothered of… something?” Krystal asked, noticing her friend’s unpleasant looks.

 

Turning her body to her friend, Amber look at her friend with a determined look. “Krystal…. I have my answer now.”

 

“Answer for what?” Krystal was puzzled; she reaches for Amber’s two hands and caresses it gently. “What’s going on?”

 

Clearing , Amber set aside her feelings for Sulli and speaks for her mind. “Krystal… if I have to say no. what are you going to do?”

 

Krystal arches her eyebrows, confuse to what her friend is going to confess or something.

 

“If… this is regarding about me liking you… then… I’ll… accept it.” she replied instead.

 

“Uh… I don’t know how to say this… but… Krystal… I think you should… forget it. I’m… I mean, I… like Sulli.”

 

Krystal let go of Amber’s hand right when she heard the most hurting words she never expected to hear.

 

“You serious about this?” she asked to confirmed. Amber nodded and whispered. “I’m sorry.”

 

Krystal knows it too well, her instinct were always true, so she shrugs it and just continue to speak like she didn’t heard anything. “It’s… it’s okay… we are still friends right?”

 

“of course. We are still friends.”

 

“Then what about Sulli? Did you know her feelings already?” Krystal asked, once she saw her friend’s smiles.

 

Amber shook her head, lowering her gaze to the floor. “Actually, I was… suspecting that Sulli likes you.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“That’s why… in the day of our recital. I am going to confess to her to see if she likes me back.”

 

“And if not?”

 

“uhmmm… well… we still be friends, right?”

 

Krystal chuckled, giving her friend a punch on her arm. “Of course. No hard feelings?”

 

“Definitely!”

 

-

-

 

End of flashback.

 

Amber sighed. She peeks her head out to the curtain and finds her family with the Kims in the front row.

 

“Yah!” Sulli taps Amber’s shoulder causing her to jump.

 

“For Christ sake Sulli, you scared me. Really!” amber clutch on her chest.

 

“Hey guys!!! Ready?” Krystal appeared as well, behind Sulli.

 

Sulli and Amber give Krystal thumbs up.

 

-

-

 

 

 

After Krystal and Sulli’s performance, it’s Amber’s turn to sing her piece. Sulli and Krystal joined Kim family to watch Amber’s performance.

 

“Ready?”

 

“Uh, wait… I’ll say something.” Amber the mic and walk in the certain of the stage following her band.

 

“Uhmm… “ she trembles when she face the crowd, anticipating her performance. She search for that certain someone she wanted to dedicate her song. She spotted also her parents who were crazy on taking pictures.

 

She braces herself and took a deep breath before speaking in front of the crowd. “I… uh… this song… is dedicated to someone, I’ve known for years already. She’s the one who always made me smile...” She stared at Sulli lovingly, but the latter is not paying attention. In the corner of her eyes, Amber noticed that Sulli is staring at Krystal.

 

She giggles when her instincts were true. She faced the crowd again and resumed her speech, ignoring her plan on confessing to Sulli. “This song also is dedicated to my parents who were so in love with each other.” She chuckled of the thought and snaps her finger to signal her band. Music begins to start.

 

http://youtu.be/3JNMStl94Tg

 

When you smile, everything's in place

I've waited so long, can make no mistake

All I am reaching out to you

I can't be scared, got to make a move

 

While we're young, come away with me

Keep me close and don't let go

 

Inch by inch, we're moving closer

Feels like a fairytale ending

Take my heart, this is the moment

I'm moving closer to you

I'm moving closer to you

 

Who'd have thought that I'd breathe the air

Spinning 'round your atmosphere

 

I'll hold my breath, falling into you

Break my fall and don't let go

 

Inch by inch, we're moving closer

Feels like a fairytale ending

Take my heart, this is the moment

I'm moving closer to you

 

Inch by inch, we're moving closer

Feels like a fairytale ending

Take my heart, this is the moment

I'm moving closer to you

 

Moving closer...

Closer to you...

Moving closer...

 

I'm moving closer to you

 

 

 

Amber was greeted by loud of cheers and whistles after her performance. The Kwons were so proud that Yuri made a banner for their daughter. Besides the Kwons, The Kims were also cheerers for their daughter and for Krystal.

 

“Umma!” Amber quickly jumps off from the stage and hugs her parents.

 

“You were so great honey.” Yuri and Jessica ruffled their daughter’s hair. “What do you want me to buy?” Yuri asked, so proud to see her daughter’s great performance.

 

“Nothing, just having you guys!” Amber sweetly said, pecking to her both parents on their cheeks.

 

“You learned from your unnie, aren’t you?” Jessica giggles. She carried Amber and made a pose to take a picture.

 

While the Kwons were celebrating, The Kims also were celebrating to Sulli and Krystal’s duet earlier. They made a great rendition of ‘When You Believe’.

 

“Umma… thank you!” Sulli kissed her umma’s cheeks, holding her new keroro stuff toy. Krystal on the other hand is holding her rilakkuma stuff toy which Tiffany bought for her.

 

“Aunt Tae, aunt fany… thank you so much as well.” Krystal sadly said.

 

Noticing this, Tiffany bends and asked the reason. “What’s with the sad face, hmm?”

 

“Unnie… she… didn’t come.”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other and back to Krystal. Knowing what reason of Sooyoung’s absence is, Tiffany explained. “Your sister is busy… “

 

“Who’s busy?” Sooyoung’s voice suddenly interrupted their conversation as they turned to the source of the voice. Sooyoung is smiling to them, holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

“There you are.” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Unnieeeee!!!” Krystal quickly runs towards her sister and was met by a warm hug. “I thought you’ll not going to come.”

 

“I am here already. Don’t be sad now, okay?” Sooyoung ruffled her sister’s hair and flowered her with her kisses.

 

“Oh! Soo you totally worried your sister.” Taeyeon commented.

 

“I know, and I’m going to treat her a lot of foods today. Right, Krystal?” Sooyoung poked her sister’s nose.

 

“Hey guys!!!!”

 

The Kims, along with Sooyoung and Krystal turned to the source of the voice, instantly smiled to their friends.

 

“So… celebration?” both Jessica and Tiffany exclaimed, earning a laughs from the others.

 

“Double celebrations!!!” Krystal, Amber and Sulli put their hands up, excited to have their own party as well.

 

“But wait… how are we going to do this? Yoona hasn’t recovered yet.” Tiffany worriedly asked.

 

“Oh, No prob Tiff. I and Hyo had a better idea.” Sooyoung grinned mischievously.

 

-

-

 

 

 

Kim Restaurant.

 

Sunny pulled Hyo on her neck to whisper something she’s really curious about once Hyo had finished her interview to an anonymous girl.

 

“So… what have you found out? Who is she?” Sunny started.

 

“Gosh sunkyu-ah, I can clearly smell your breath, let go!” Hyo literally shove Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter