Unaware

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Unaware

 

-

-

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Guess who?” that voice, I could really recognize it. it’s the voice I’ve regretted to know. The same voice why I also have doubts on letting the Kwons being part of my family.

 

“Miss me?” his chuckled snapped me back to reality.

 

“Anyway, you wanted to know the truth behind the picture right? why not… talk to me instead. I’ve been waiting for this to come Mrs. Kim. You left me hanging again. Didn’t you know that? You’re no fun. Like the Kwons.”

 

“Listen, Taewoo… I’m not-“

 

“You better listen to me Tae. All you need to do is to go in this place I’m going to text you.” Then he ended the call, leaving me hanging.

 

/sigh.

 

I knew it. there’s something wrong with the picture. That Taewoo would probably one of the kidnappers. But who the heck is that lady on my daughter’s side.

 

I can only see her heels on the picture while my daughter is kneeling down and blindfolded on the picture, making me too curious on how would a lady be part on this kidnapping? I know it’s not Yoong coz she’s no longer would use that kind of heels.

 

“Mrs. Kim.”

 

“Uh, Jinwoon-sshi… “  I tried to keep up my emotions, in front of Jinwoon.

 

“Was that… “

 

“It’s nothing. Yeah… it’s major Jang.,, she just wanted to welcome me in advance.” I lied, not knowing how will this guy react if she’s going to know about it. He also is concerned with the new information she heard—looking through his eyes.

 

“I thought it’s something. Anyway, you can have your rest first Mrs. Kim. I’ll look over you.” Somehow Jinwoon’s words made me smiled a little to him. I don’t know if I can still survive with him always backing me up. he’s just too kind for me and my family. Jinwoon is not just my marketing director, but he’s also a friend and even a family to me.

 

I complied as I nodded my head. Jinwoon gives me my blanket as I positioned myself to lie on my seat.

 

“Wake me up when sun rises.”

 

“No prob Mrs. Kim.”

 

-

-

 

Normal POV

 

 

Mouth agape, eyebrows arching, and the utensils suddenly echoed when Seohyun have unconsciously drops her utensils—watching her fiancé eats vigorously.

 

“Yoong… “ Sunny softly called, Watching in awe to her dongseng. “We still have in the kitchen.”

 

“Yah! unnie… it’s too much.” Seohyun scolded, hearing the joke from her aunt. “Yoong… it’s enough.”

 

“Hyu… nnie… I’m… really… hungry… c-can… “

 

“I told you not to talk while eating.” Seohyun hissed, grabbing her fiance’s two plates. “You have enough. You know it’s wrong to eat a lot.”

 

“Pweaseeeeee…. “ Yoona still insist, trying to grab back her plates.

 

“No. I said No.” Seohyun burst out. Scolding Yoona is really she doesn’t want to do. Though use to it, she can’t help but to be irritated when her fiancé is sometimes stubborn. Well, that’s one of the reason why she loves the doe-eyed that much—she find it adorable scolding her fiancé.

 

Yoona was taken aback, instead of understanding her fiance’s concern on her—she dash out, leaving her fiancé.

 

“Yah! Yoong!” Seohyun called out loud. Strange to Yoona’s sudden act.

 

“Oh no no no Hyun… Yoona seems in bad mood.” Sunny shook her head.

 

“What? but why? she was all this time sweet and all earlier. I was just trying to remind her.” Seohyun reasoned. Not knowing why Yoona dashes out. Did she just cold her that much? But she knows Yoona is use to it.

 

“I’m not Yoona to answer that. You go follow her. You know how to sooth her anyway.”

 

Deciding to follow her fiancé, Seohyun bid goodbye first before exiting the restaurant. But the rain was pouring so hard, stopping her right when she shut the door behind her. She wandered around, hoping to see Yoona on sight.

 

“Where is she?” seohyun muttered, hugging herself. “Gosh! We just reconcile earlier, and now she’s acting weird again… I can’t really take this.” she hissed.

 

Before she knew it, she saw a silhouette emerge from the tree nearby—Yoona grinning away to her with a box of cake on her hand, the cake that she baked. As soon as Yoona stopped in front of her with wet hair, Seohyun shed tears—alerting Yoona as she quickly wipes her tears with her two thumbs.

 

“Why are you crying?” Yoona whispered, wiping the new tears of joy from her fiancé.

 

“You dash out because of that?” seohyun asked, glaring to her fiancé. Too worried on why Yoona have dashed out. But instead, her fiancé just seems to be some quite playful again.

 

Yoona nodded, still wiping the new tears of Seohyun. “You thought I’m angry?”

 

“Yah!” Seohyun punches Yoona’s left arm for the 3 times again.

 

“Ouch!” Yoona faked a groaned in pain, clutching her arm. “That was the 4th time.”

 

“You cheater, it’s the third time.” Seohyun exclaimed on Yoona’s arms.

 

“Hehe… I can’t really cheat on you.” Yoona grinned, pulling her fiancé for a hug. “I just wanted our unnies to see your cake.” She added in a whisper.

 

“Oh, lovers… you guys are taking a long time there.” Sunny suddenly barge in, pecking her head out on the door.

 

Yoona and Seohyun quickly turned their attention to the shorter girl and smiled in response. “Yes unnie… “ they both said, entering back the restaurant.

 

-

-

Seohyun is busy massaging her fiancé’s hair using a towel while Yoona is closing her eyes, enjoying how Seohyun is giving her a treatment to dry her hair. She felt like in a cloud 9 every time her fiancé does something on her.

 

“You will surely catch a cold on this.” seohyun said, for the 5th time. Yoona would just smiled like an idiot.

 

“Why did you have to dash out in the rain?” seohyun asked, but it seems like Yoona is too engross with how Seohyun is massaging her as she just continued on closing her eyes.

 

Seohyun realized it and just giggled, resuming what she’s doing.

 

Meanwhile, two pry eyes are observing on the couple before them—obviously envy with the way the maknae couple is treating each other.

 

“Soo… why are they so cute?” Sunny pouted, leaning her head to the chef besides her.

 

“Its-“

 

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG YOU GET YOUR HERE!”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, hearing her boss voice.

 

“Coming!” sooyoung lifelessly stood up, not forgetting to take a peck on sunny’s cheek.

 

Seohyun drying her fiance’s hair, she gives her fiancé a brush to comb herself.

 

“Guys, if I don’t know you two. I will really think that you guys are married couple.” Sunny interrupted the world of yoonhyun, snapping both Seohyun and Yoona.

 

“U-unnie… actually… “ out of a sudden, Yoona grabs Seohyun’s hand—like stopping her to spill their plan on marriage.

 

“Let’s keep it within our families first.” Yoona whispered.

 

“But Yoong, sunny unnie is not any stranger out there. She’s my aunt.” Seohyun replied in a whisper as well. Truly, wanting her aunt to know her happiness.

 

Yoona thought for a moment, gazing to Seohyun calmly letting her mind think what’s the best.

 

“Yoong?” seohyun called.

 

“Yoona… Seohyun? What’s going on?” sunny’s voice interrupted Yoona’s thought, turning her attention to the blonde haired girl.

 

“Alright, let’s tell her.”

 

Seohyun smiled, caressing Yoona’s cheek before she turned her body to her aunt sunny—holding Yoona’s hand.

 

“Unnie, I’m engage.” Seohyun informed, looking over to her love of her life besides her—smiling lovingly.

 

“Engage… yeah… I knew it.” sunny just simply said, processing what she just heard.

 

“Who’s engage?” Sooyoung suddenly emerge behind sunny, holding a fork.

 

“Yoona and Seohyun… “ Sunny’s eyes widened, finally realizing what she just heard—she look at lovely couple in front of her--smiling  as they brought their fingers to show the rings.

 

“WHAT?????” both Sooyoung and Sunny literally dash forward to the two, putting their hands on the coffee table.

 

“You… seo… “

 

“Yoong… “

 

“ARE ENGAGE?” the two shouted in unison, jumping both Yoona and Seohyun in surprise.

 

“Yah! unnie, no need to shout.” Yoona said, holding Seohyun’s hand tightly.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny look at each other and smirked. Before the couple could react, Sooyoung have dragged Yoona out to the kitchen as sunny locket the door behind her and crosses her two arms to seat in front of her dongseng.

 

“Tell me… Hyun… are you out in your mind? Does your parents know about this? does Taeyeon agreed to this? does… “ Sunny stops her sentence when Seohyun showed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter