By Your Side 2.2

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an update ^^

 

 

personal replies...

 

@soshi9_4ever - hehe don't worry, not going to kill you now.

@kolagirl - thanks for dropping by, and for the support.

@bedofnails - yoonhyun with their child, keke will be really cute.

@attada84 - more sweet yoonhyun moments on this chapter.

 

 

 

By Your Side 2.2

 

 

 

Silence.

 

Silence is deafening Yoona’s ears when she went back to the house. After an hour of resting her head from their argument earlier, she decided to go inside the house and find Seohyun on the kitchen sleeping with her head resting its two arms. Seohyun’s smooth breathing made her smile, approaching the latter.

 

“She must be exhaust from the ride.” Yoona mutters.

 

Pulling a chair, she also rested her chin on her arms—watching the younger girl sleeps soundless.

 

“I just want to treat you like my princess.” She mumbles, finding herself looking to a sleeping beauty—lovingly. “Hyunnie… hope you understand.” She added.

 

/grumble

 

“Ugh, I’m hungry.” Yoona touches her stomach when she heard her stomach growled. Decided to cook in the kitchen, she stood and bend over to Seohyun. Cautiously, she hold unto the younger girl’s head and slowly supported it by lifting the lower part of the body. After she successfully carried the sleeping beauty in bridal style, she walked upstairs and opens the door in their bedroom. She cautiously put Seohyun to it's mattress and smiled when she was met by a pouting sleepy girl.

 

Brushing the hairs that covers Seohyun’s face, Yoona leans in to plant a gentle kiss in the younger girl’s forehead.

 

Somehow, I can imagine myself being the whipped here. She thought as she snickers to herself.  “Sleep well, I’ll wake you up after I cooked.” She giggles and carress Seohyun’s cheeks before exiting the room.

 

Just then, she opens her phone. A bit guilty that she turned off their phones.

 

20 messages received from Tiffany and 18 messages coming from her mom. Yoona can only chuckle with her moms concern messages.

 

After reading all of it, a video call suddenly startles her as she quickly answers it.

 

“Umma? why are you calling?”

 

“Oh, thank God you opened your phone.” Yuri rolled her eyes, she was about to say something when Tiffany pushed her away.

 

“Yah! Yoong? Where did you take my daughter?” Tiffany angrily asked over the phone.

 

“Yoong come back now.” Jessica barge in as well.

 

“Uh, guys… mom aunt—“ Yoona didn’t even finished her sentence when Tiffany grabs the phone.

 

“Yah! you two go here in Jeju now.” Tiffany yelled.

 

“Wait… you guys were there already?” Yoona asked in disbelief. It’s still 2 days early for the wedding, in her mind.

 

“Yeah!!! Only you two are missing!!!” Hyo and Sooyoung this time grabs the phone

 

“Wait… Yoong, where’s my daughter? And where are you guys?” Taeyeon suddenly emerge behind the chodings, pushing them aside.

 

“Uh, Tae umma… I-I… apologize for not asking your permission, but don’t worry, we are in good shape.” Yoona replies, rubbing the back of her neck. Feeling so sorry for not asking in permission.

 

“Good shape?” Taeyeon arch her eyebrows, something in her mind isn’t seem promising.

 

Yoona froze on the spot thought for a moment what she just spilled, then it hits her. “I-I need to go now. Bye! Phew!” she heavily sighed as she wipes her invisible sweats on her forehead. Jejus island will no longer be peaceful with her friends and family there.

 

“Yoong?”

 

Yoona jerked hearing Seohyun’s voice inside the bedroom. Peeking her head out in the door, she grins to see Seohyun on the bed yawning while spreading widely her entire arms--cutely.

 

“You’re becoming a heavy sleeper Hyunnie.” Yoona commented, showing herself slowly to her fiancé while closing the door behind her.

 

“Just tired with the ride… and… I’ve been having sleepless night these past 3 days.” Seohyun said with half-eye as she yawns. Her eye bugs were evidence with how much she work these past days.

 

Nodding in understanding, Yoona jumps to the bed and hold Seohyun’s two hands. “I’ve decided.” She brightly smiled.

 

“Eh? Decided what?” confuse, Seohyun flipped her hair on the side, all ears to her fiancé.

 

“Decided… to live in the city.”

 

“Yoong, no it’s okay now. I’ve realized it… I guess… it’s better to live here. It’s quite and… has fresh air, unlike in the city.” Seohyun contemplated said. After she had thought for an hour on their arguments earlier, she thought that it’ll be good if they stay outside the city. For some peace of mind while she plans too, to visit often times with her family and in laws.

 

“What? so you… change your mind too?” Yoona asked in disbelief, eventually brightens that her fiance agrees with her.

 

Seohyun nodded awkwardly. “I guess… it’s really good here… and besides—“

 

“Aren’t you afraid of being alone?” Yoona cut her off. 

 

“Alone? Of course not. You will always be coming home, why—“

 

“Coz I think, you’ll be lonely while I am away.” Yoona bit her lower lip while smiling brightly, and her eyes were hinting for something important she wanted to tell to her fiancé.

 

Seohyun observes her fiancé’s expressions. The latter is staring at her like there is something she needs to tell importantly. If she doesn’t know Yoona so well, she’ll not guessed what’s on the doe-eyed girl’s mind at the moment. It means something she expected to be talked.

 

“hmmm?” Yoona arches her eyebrows up and down, waiting for Seohyun to get what she meant by the word ‘alone’.

 

“Yoong… are you thinking what I am thinking?” Seohyun asked in confirmation.

 

“Having our own child?” Yoona grins from her to ear.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes cutely and cupped Yoona’s cheeks in both of her palms. “I know you’re eager to have already, but I told you, after the wedding right?”

 

Yoona nodded. “Yup, and I respect that. So you’re… I mean, ready to have our own child too?” she asked, clasping her two hands, anticipating for the younger girl’s answer.

 

Seohyun chuckles, patting Yoona’s cheeks as she jumps off from the bed before replying… “I am.” She mutters shyly, avoiding Yoona’s gazes as she fixed her hair.

 

“Oh my gosh. Did I hear it right?” Yoona exclaimed, although it’s not that clear, she sure Seohyun agrees.

 

“What? Did I say something?” Seohyun denies, finding herself blushing.

 

“Yah! Don’t deny Hyunnie.” Yoona yelled in excitement, jumping off from the bed to hug Seohyun.

 

Seohyun looks away, hiding her reddened face. “I didn’t say something.” She mumbles.

 

“I heard it right. aish! Hyunnie… you don’t need to be shy.” Trying to see Seohyun’s face, Yoona hold the younger girl’s both cheeks and forced to face her.

 

The two lock gazes, Seohyun is blushing hardly while Yoona is grinning in happiness. “Say it again. I want to hear it.” Yoona demanded.

 

“You’re not torturing me right?” Seohyun pouted.

 

“Yah~~” Yoona groaned pressing her body more to Seohyun’s. “Just say it.” she pouted like a puppy.

 

“Aigoo… Yoong. Once is enough.” Seohyun quickly look away what she just spilled.

 

“Okay… as what you’ve said.” Yoona giggles, letting go from the hug.

 

“But after the wedding.” Seohyun reminded firmly.

 

“After… and before?” Yoona said softly, earning Seohyun’s slap on her arm. “I’m just kidding.” She giggles, giving her fiance a chaste kiss on the lips.

 

Seohyun smiled, slowly giving in to the hug that she’s receiving as she wraps her arms to Yoona’s neck. “I love you.” She sweetly said. Fluttering over and over again, while her heart is pounding like it use to be when Yoona is around. A warm feeling that she always love.

 

“I love you too.” Yoona replies, leaning in for another chaste kiss.

 

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany and Jessica flopped their selves into the couch once they finished their works in the church. Although they still have coordinators, they still insist to be part of the design team  for the church. While Tiffany and Jessica were exhaust with the church’s design, Taeyeon and Yuri were not an exception as they also took part in testing every food in the hotel that will be use for a beach reception after the wedding ceremony. Sooyoung, Hyo and Sunny were also tasked for the video filming of the entire ceremony.

 

“It’s all set. Only the couple is missing here.” Tiffany heaved a sighed, leaning her head to Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah, those two. Why can’t they just wait patiently?” Jessica shrug her shoulders, causing Tiffany to fell on Jessica’s lap, but she immediately sat up and went back to Jessica’s shoulders.

 

“Let me remind you Jess… it’s your daughter who can’t wait here. My daughter is just forced to go.” Tiffany retorted, feeling a bit unfair with her friend’s words.

 

“But Seohyun for sure didn’t struggle.” Jessica simply said.

 

“Eh?” Tiffany composes herself, facing Jessica. “I know my daughter is only forced by your daughter.”

 

“Fany, I know your daughter so well too. She loves my daughter so much that she wishes to be forever with my daughter. Can’t you see it? Seohyun isn’t calling, that means… she loves the idea of escaping.”

 

“Whatever Jess… I just wished that Yoong isn’t planning what I am thinking.” Fany pouted, crossing her two arms as she leaned her back to the couch.

 

“OMG! Fany… what are you thinking? My Yoong is always been respectful with Hyun’s decision, so don’t dare to judge my daughter.” Jessica defended. As a mother, she always know what's her daughter's mind and attitude. So she's sure her eldest will never do such a thing that Fany is thinking.

 

“I was just thinking some possible happenings that Yoong could do though.” Fany shrugs her shoulder.

 

“And it’s not what you are thinking.” Jessica glared, pointing a finger to Fany, like warning her.

 

“Aish!, let’s stop arguing over this.” Fany said, taking her leave.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To my wife, she’s still at the Church.” Fany shouted as a respond, waving to Jessica without looking.

 

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Whoa! This is so refreshing!” Yuri exclaimed, breathing in and out the air that brushes her entire face. Before her is the blue ocean and behind is the church.

 

“You love here, aren’t you?” Taeyeon asked, standing besides Yuri. She and Yuri just had a talk with the priest too, regarding the wedding tomorrow.

 

“This is where my parents were wed too. You know that right?”

 

Nodding, Taeyeon smiled to her best friend. “By the way, how do you know about the music box?” she asked, curious that Yuri even know the music box.

 

“Oh that thing? Come on Tae, you know I always knew you from the start and if you are interested into something, I will be always the first one to know.” Yuri grins. Telling Taeyeon that she's after all her friend.

 

“Oh right.”

 

“Anyway, let’s not talk about that. let’s talk about Yoona ang Seohyun.” Crossing her two arms, Yuri turned to face Taeyeon fully.

 

“What about them?” Taeyeon arches her eyebrows, interested to talk about their daughters.

 

“You know the tradition that they should not see each other before the wedding right?” Yuri reminded the shorter girl. As if she knows a lot of things when it comes to weddings.

 

“Then?”

 

“I know where Yoona took your daughter. Tonight, they’ll be leaving and I have my men to fetch them.” Yuri smirked. Planning to separate the two without notice.

 

“Wait… so you are going to surprised them?” Taeyeon gasped in surprised. Being a protective mother as she is, she always cares for Seohyun’s safety.

 

“I have nothing to do. Yoona is so hard to deal. I can’t separate her from your daughter without force. But don’t worry, my men were no harm. They’ll be gentle… only for Seohyun.” Yuri’s smirked became more devil when the thought of punishing her daughter came to her mind. She always hate it when Yoona is not telling any details with her plans ahead.

 

“You’re so evil.” Taeyeon chuckles in disbelief. "Just be sure, my baby will not be hurt." she warned.

 

“You can count me on that... But i have to disagree... My daughter is much evil, don’t you know that she put a fake heavy rains music so that we can’t hear anything? I’m telling you Taeyeon-ah~ your daughter in law will be hard to deal in the future.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t be gentle with your daughter. I can see myself scolding Yoong again.” Taeyeon agrees with a grin, imaging herself scolding Yoona.

 

“We are both evils then.”

 

The two shared a laugh after Yuri remarked such thoughts to the both of them. They knew exactly what will be in the future with Yoona being married to a Kim. 

 

“But wait.” Yuri suddenly stops their laughs, causing Taeyeon to choke.

 

“What?”

 

“I… was thinking… their first child?” Yuri rose her eyebrows, excited to have another Kwon in her family.

 

Taeyeon literally unbalanced dramatically when the mention of 'child' was brought up. “Yah! why are you thinking about that so early?” she suddenly burst out. Can’t still imagine Seohyun having her own child.

 

“Well, it will be happening anytime soon. oh! my! Taeyeon I want a grandson. “ Yuri dreamily exclaimed.

 

Seohyun, having her own child?With Yoong? Taeyeon thought. She felt silent while Yuri is spazzing over such a matter. For some reason, her heart drops. It never came to her mind. She only sees Yoona and Seohyun being wed, no other than that. She missed to see the future for the two.

 

“Having a family.” Taeyeon mutters unconciously.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“The two, will have their own family too. Right?” she asked blankly.

 

“Yeah, of course. Why Tae?”

 

Taeyeon gulped in. She can’t understand what she’s feeling. There’s something inside here that she’s not yet ready.

 

“Wait… are you… not ready yet? I mean, to see Seohyun having her own family?” Yuri asked in disbelife, she thought Taeyeon is already up for the future for their daughters.

 

Taeyeon stared at Yuri caught off guard. It's just a yes or no question, but why can't she answer? Is she not ready yet?

 

“Yah! I know that look Tae. You are indeed scared to see the future, isn’t it?” Yuri rationally said.

 

“Honestly, it never… came to my mind. My baby… having her own child, with Yoong… somehow isn’t a thing for me.” Taeyeon mutters, not looking to Yuri.

 

“Tae… anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter