Chapter 10: Resisting

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Resisting

 

 

protective tae umma.

 

-

-

Two people, smiling laughing and slapping each other on their arms, while the other person who is watching the scene, holding back the urge on approaching the two people in front of her; whether she’ll pry the young boy away or she will stay for Seohyun’s sake.

Yoona is battling her head between the good and bad. She might going to explode if this young boy before her will continue on his actions.

The young boy is continuously making the young girl laugh, smile and even got some slap on his arms, if someone will pass the scene, they could be thought as a couple.

The touch; Yoona clench her two fists tightly.

“what is he? He’s just the bodyguard. He’s not even her girlfriend.” Yoona gritted her teeth.

The laughs and smiles that he gets from Seohyun, that made even punch Yoona the back of the seat in front of her.

“Ouch!” she winced in pain, blowing an air to her right fist as she shook her hand.

One mistake move, Yoona will going to explode any time soon. She lowered her body, preventing not to be seen.

The young body guard excuses his self again, the moment Minhyuk passed Yoona’s seat, Yoona pretended to sleep. She can’t be careless.

That was close she sighed in relief. Now back on sightseeing with her girlfriend; she took out her dslr and take a snapshot.

Click.

Yoona smiled widely. Another good stolen shot. She proudly thought.

“Miss Kim, here’s your food.” The young boy went back with a smile.

“Thank You.” Seohyun replied with a sincere smile.

Yoona was about to stood up from her seat when she saw two more men coming to Seohyun’s side, she retracted back on her seat and eyed intensely the two men. There was not some kind of employers from Kim Corp. as she always thought.

-

Two men approach Seohyun with smiles on their faces.

“Miss Kim?”

Seohyun looked up in surprised. She doesn’t know the two tall men before them.

“I believe it’s yours.” One of the men handed a green handkerchief. Making Seohyun standing up and grabs the hankerchief.

“Thank you so much!” she bowed to show her appreciation.

“You’re welcome Miss Kim… “

“Wait… how do you know my name?”

“It’s in the Handkerchief.” One of the men pointed her handkerchief, chuckling a little.

“Uh, yeah… my bad!” Seohyun mentally scolded herself. How can she forget the name on her handkerchief knowing that it’s her girlfriend who put her name there?

“Thank you again!” Minhyuk this time responded.

Two men bowed in respect and as they left the scene.

Seohyun sat back, putting the handkerchief on her left cheek. How can she lost Yoona’s gift for her? And the worst, she forgot about the handkerchief. What if no one saw the handkerchief? Can she forgive herself? The handkerchief is really precious for her; for it’s symbolizes Yoona being her handkerchief on every hard times.

“Hey you okay?” Minhyuk poked her shoulder, attempting to comfort Seohyun but stopped when a piece of cracker hits his head. “Ow!”

Seohyun stared at Minhyuk weirdly. “Are you okay?”

“Uh, I’m okay.” he literally glances behind Seohyun. “Where is she?” she mumbled, confuse that Yoona is nowhere to be found.

“I miss her.” Suddenly Seohyun’s voice interrupted Minhyuk. He turned to her boss.

“Miss Kim, who are you missing?” he asked, playing innocently.

“My girlfriend.” Unknown to Seohyun, that girlfriend she is talking about is just right behind her. Smiling widely.

“May I ask who’s this girlfriend of yours, you’re talking about, Miss Kim?” Minhyuk wanted to make sure that Seohyun is referring to this Yoona that Taeyeon is talking about. He can’t yet convince his self that Seohyun is in love to a person that her umma is not favored with.

Seohyun never want to share her relationship with Yoon to someone else she doesn’t know, but she could try this Minhyuk.

“Yoona… Kwon Yoona. She’s my girlfriend.” Hearing this statement, Yoona beamed. “I miss you too Baby.” She mumbled.

“Miss Kwon… the Kwon.” Minhyuk nodded in understanding.

Seohyun look over the window, already sighting Busan.

-

Yuri and Jessica bid farewell to their friends early, for they always have their busy schedules with Kwon Airlines. With Yoona away from the company, they would probably be going to work hard.

“Kwon Airlines is staying strong honey.” Jessica held Yuri’s right hand as the other hand of Yuri is on the steering wheel.

“Our daughter is working that hard sica, so don’t be more worried with what she’s up to now. We know we can’t stop her.” Replied Yuri in a soft voice.

“I know… let’s just talk about our honeymoon.”

“Eh?” Yuri literally stopped the car hearing it from her wife.

Jessica grinned. “You promise it, right?” pulling her wife on her waist, to move her closer.

“I did, but can we postpone it? with Yoona’s problem? How can we just travel outside the country?”

Jessica sat back and cross her arms. “Fine! I know… of course, I’m just being mushy.”

Yuri giggled. “Oh, you are? Do you want another Kwon?” smirking, Yuri move closer to her wife’s face.

Jessica pushed Yuri’s head back to her spot. “It’s too soon… Yuri, it’s too soon.”

Chuckling, Yuri started the engine again. “Let’s have our honeymoon again after Yoona’s problem.”

“Or even a double honeymoon?” Jessica suggested. Knowing her daughter’s plan on asking taeyeon’s daughter’s hand, it would be great imagining them in a honeymoon together.

“That would be great. But isn’t that… long to wait?”

“Yeah, now I realize that… after Yoona got engage?”

Yuri turned to her wife’s wise mind. “Even better.” She grinned.

-

Taeyeon leaned on her leather chair as she massages her temples. Making sure Yoona can’t stay close to her daughter is making her headaches. Yes! She promise about trying to like Yoona but she can’t be careless yet, she needs to asure herself that this Yoona is not the troublemaker from the past anymore.

Yoona, why are you stealing my time? She mentally slapped herself, realizing how she’s taking time on asking Minhyuk the situation there.

*knock~ knock~ knock~

Hearing the knock, she straightens herself and responded. “Come in.”

The doors open, revealing her best friend. “Soo, why are you here?” she stood up and welcomed her friend with a big hug.

“Nothing, just want to see you… chat I guess?” Sooyoung said, breaking the hug that her best friend is giving her.

Taeyeon offered her best friend a seat, Taeyeon started the conversation.

“This is rare, how can you make some time with Hyo’s restaurant being popular?” she asked, curious on how such a popular chef like Sooyoung can have a time to meet her.

“Uhmmm… actually, Tae… I’m here for some reason.” Sooyoung said seriously.

Surprised with the sudden change of expression from her best friend, Taeyeon moves closer to Sooyoung. “Something wrong?”

“I’m quitting Hyo’s restaurant.” Sooyoung informed. Giving a sorry look to Taeyeon.

Agape with the sudden announcement from her best friend, Taeyeon doesn’t know how to respond. For taeyeon, Quitting is not an option, It needs perserverance to survive.

“Why are you doing this?”

“It’s not about the money or something Tae… Uh, actually still… money involves… Krystal basically wants to be a doctor, and I promise that no matter what, I’ll enroll her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter