A Promise of Forever [final 2.2]

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

as a promise ^^

here's the last part.

 

@gsdfan001 - your worries will answer this last part.

 

 

 

 

A Promise of Forever 2.2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re here live at Jeju Island to witness the wedding of the year.”

 

 

“Many guests were invited, including our vice president of the republic of Korea.”

 

“Business men gathered around to witness the wedding of Miss Kim and Kwon’s wedding.”

 

“Here we are standing in front of the church, ready to have a look to our nations bride.”

 

A lot of reporters came to witness the wedding that has been the talk of the town over the past weeks.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Inside the church

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Pacing back and forth inside the church is not even helping. How can be so nervous all of a sudden? Yuri umma have tried to calm me down already but failed to do so. I’m seriously sweating as I am continuously wiping it with my handkerchief.

Important people from Kwon Internationals and Kim Corp. were here too, giving me more pressure. Not even them, I just greeted the vice president of the republic of Korea as well. Oh Gosh, I know I’ve requested this, but I didn’t know that this gives me more sweats by just greeting them one by one.

 

What should I do? What If I got pee in my pants? That’ll be embarrassing. Come on, let’s just get this started. I can’t wait anymore.

 

“Yoong, will you calm down?” Hyo unnie stops me by my shoulders.

 

“Unnie… I’m excited, nervous, happy and all of these emotions were not helping to keep me calm. I am feeling to pee as well.” I pouted.

 

“That explains, you are shaking. How many cup of coffee did you drink today?” Hyo unnie chuckles, giving me more heartaches.

 

“Unnie!!!” I screamed, catching all the eyes from the church. I quickly bow for an apology. Seriously, I can’t wait anymore.

 

“Unnie, I’ll go the rest room first.” I said, excusing myself. Thankfully the rest room in Church was just nearby.

 

I quickly opened a cubicle and immediately took my business. Oh gosh! I’m totally worn out now.  I’ve been rubbing my two palms against to each other to keep me calm.

 

After I had peed, I open the faucet and flash warm water in my face. I did like thrice, to somehow wake me up.

 

Yoona, what’s going on to you? You were not like this earlier. But when I saw how a lot of important guests coming to the wedding to witness this moment in my life, I can’t help but to felt nervous, not only them, but Seohyun is keeping me nervous. My love is keeping me nervous by just imagining her image right in front of me. I’m not emotional like this before. But how come I feeling it now?

 

“Kim Seohyun, what have you done to me?” I asked to myself, starring myself to the mirror.

 

-

-

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“You look so gorgeous honey.” Umma commented too, sitting on my side as we were drive to Church. I just give umma a gently squeeze on her hand along with smiles. A smile that telling her how happy I am today. I know umma is just holding back her tears seeing me in this wedding dress, just by looking in her eyes. I will be lying if I say I don’t feel sorry towards umma. I know it’s hard for umma, but I know she’s happy for me too.

 

“Umma… I know I’ve told you already this… “ I paused and leaned over to embrace her. “Thank You… and… I love you so much.” I added in a whisper.

 

I guess she was taken aback by my sudden actions coz she actually attempted to back away, but I held it in. After telling her that, I can feel that she slowly give back the hug as she patted me on my back gently. A smile crept into my lips when I feel her caressing my hair already. She didn’t utter a word and just continue to give me a warm embrace. Her smooth breathing was warm, sending me warm sensation in my heart and giving me an assurance that it’ll be okay for me to leave her. 

 

“Promise that you’ll visit us often times.”

 

My heart skips when I heard those strong words. Umma, she’s still this kind of person that really can’t be left. I understand what umma is feeling. I can feel her fear of letting me go. But I know she’s ready on this.

 

“Umma… “ I slowly let go and face her, to my surprise, she’s already shedding tears. Quickly, I wipe them off. “Please don’t cry. You’ll ruin your make-up umma.”

 

She chuckles heartedly, holding my wrist as I keep on wiping her tears off of her. “I know… stop it now princess.”

 

I comply and pouted in front of her. “Don’t cry anymore, okay?”

 

“I’m just happy, you don’t have to worry, and you worry yourself later. It’ll be more memorable.” she said in a whisper.

 

I smiled and kiss umma on her cheeks. “I love you umma.”

 

“I love you too my little princess.” She caresses my face and gives me kiss on my forehead.

 

-

-

 

Normal POV

 

“Oh my Gosh. You’re here too?” Hyo frowned, seeing an old friend came approaching to her.

 

“Yoona invited me.” the girl smiled, keeps on wandering around, looking for someone.

 

“Finding her? She’s at the bathroom. Maybe, she’s on her way out now.” Said Hyo, crossing her two arms. “How much did you lost weight, huh?” she asked, observing Yoojin’s body.

 

Yoojin chuckles and slap Hyo’s arm. “I didn’t lost weight. It’s still the same ya know. What about you? It looks like you are gaining weight? Is this because of Nicole?” she grins, knowing exactly Hyo’s relationship with Nicole.

 

“Ahahaha… funny Yoojin. We’re not dating as you think.”

 

“Eh? Nicole said… “

 

“She just the one who is thinking about that. We’re not yet there.”

 

“Tch, or you’re just denying the fact?” Yoojin smirked, letting Hyo to answer the question.

 

“Whatever.” Hyo rolled her eyes and just lead Yoojin inside the Church.

 

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A white bridal car is smoothly driving its way in front of the church. Every way that the car is passing gives a smooth wind brushing all the trees on the side, like the trees will dance as the car passes by.

With one last turn, the white bridal car finally stops in its destination. Leaving, some guests outside with anticipations in their eyes. Anticipating, to finally, having a look to the bride.

Giving it more excitement, the front door of the church closes, preventing other guests inside to have a glimpse when the bride steps out from her car.

 

-

 

Seohyun who is inside the car can’t stop smiling to herself. She can feel it already. It’s her big day; it’s her and Yoona’s big day. With all the flowers outside; she could no longer comprehend how things are already on their side.

In the corner, she spotted all her friends and relatives, anticipating seeing her. She spotted also her grandfather, talking to her mom with Sulli. But when her gazes landed to the reporters, she turned to her umma for a question.

 

“Umma, why are there some reporters here?” she pouted, telling her umma that she doesn’t like to be the talk of the town.

 

“I don’t like it too, but you’re in laws requested that. You know how big Yoona is, honey. All of her doings should be published too. Aigoo… now I can see how you will complain about another article regarding you, in the future as Yoona’s wife.”

 

Seohyun sighed and leans on her back. Her gazes were still on the reporters that keep on flashing their cameras. “Umma, I don’t want to be selfish but… can you request them not to go inside the church? I wanted my moment with Yoong to be private.”

 

“Hmmm?” Taeyeon paused for a moment and when she understands clearly her princess’ request, a smile crept into her lips and makes a salute. “Understood princess” she said, giving a peck to Seohyun’s cheek before stepping out.

 

-

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona’s POV

 

For some reason, the door closes in slow-motion to my eyes. Everything is in slow motion as I look at my surroundings one by one. I can hear a sound of music in the background that made me realize I am in my own wedding. Kwon Yoona and Kim Seohyun’s wedding.

 

“Ready guys!!! The bride just arrives.”

 

That made me at ease all of a sudden when the voice of our wedding coordinator announces. Right then, I smiled to myself and bit my lower lip while standing here in front of the altar. I looked up to thank Him for this day. For giving this wonderful day.

Yes, I’m totally ready. With all the nervousness inside me earlier, I can breathe easily now with Umma and mom’s words earlier.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw the wedding singers—ready as well. The priest and his staffs were also ready behind me while my friends especially my unnies were outside.

“Yoong, Seohyun just step out from the car.” Yuri umma whispered in my ear, causing me to quickly fix my eyes to the door.

Here goes my heart; I can’t help but to feel it beating so fast. I feel like it will explode anytime soon. All I can hear now is my heart.

 

-

-

 

Normal POV

 

With a cue, the big door from the church slowly opens. All heads turned behind them as the door is opening like it’s in a slow motion.

Wind blows smoothly as soon as the door opens fully, brushing all the hairs inside the church. Each one of them wears a smile when one by one, flower girls step inside the church. Sulli, Krystal and Amber were gorgeous with their dresses as they spread flowers all over the place. Guests were mesmerized by the flowers spreading the entire church.

 

“Yoona… Seohyun is coming.”Jessica whispered to Yoona’s ear, giving more pressure to Yoona’s nerves. She’s quite and just waiting to finally have looked on her bride.

-

 

After some important sponsors made their entrance too, the door closes again, earning all the groans from the people inside and keeps their selves brace to welcome the bride.

 

-

 

A moment later, the guests inside the church still not blinking and were all quite, doesn’t want to miss every step that might the bride took her steps. Most especially the bride herself.

 

-

 

Yoona is not an exception as she fixed her eyes to the door too. Excited and anticipating seeing her wife to be walking in the isle.

 

Seohyun. Seohyun. Seohyun. All on her mind at the moment were Seohyun’s image and name. Occasionally, she would always took a deep breath, doesn’t want to be breathless and the deafening silence is slowly killing her with only her heart beats can be heard.

 

Jessica and Yuri were at Yoona’s side, getting the same feeling with their daughter.

 

-

 

Just then, one of the wedding coordinator approaches the singers of the said wedding, motioning them to start in a count of…

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

 

-

 

With on cue, the music starts with ‘The Prayer’ and slowly, the door opens once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoPmKYNMGJA

 

Each second that the door had slowly opens were Yoona’s heart beats. She clasp her two palms tightly, eyes fixed in to the entrance.

 

“This is it.” she mutters unconsciously.

 

All rises when it opens fully, revealing the bride with her gorgeous wedding dress. All were agape and having some Goosebumps, witnessing Seohyun’s full view with her veil and flower on her hand.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona’s POV

 

When the music starts, I can no longer breathe when the door opens slowly. Each second passes; I can feel my heart begins to beat faster and faster.

 

My world stops suddenly when my visions were blinded by the white wedding dress. Plus, the light outside, hits behind her, giving me hard time to recognize the person in front of us. When the light had finally submerged, my visions were slowly clearing its way to the person standing in the isle. There she is, slowly looking up wearing a gorgeous smile; I was breathless all of a sudden. She’s stunning and… pretty with her beautiful wedding dress shows off too well her curves.

^ just imagine it's seohyun. ehehe

 

 

Her hair was tied loose and her make-up is just light, matching the calm weather. I got goose bumps all of a sudden when my gazes landed to hers—locking it.

 

Her gazes, It’s dazing me and I let her took over me, as if we were only in the place. When she took her first 10 steps forward, Tae umma had approach her—locking their arms.

 

My tears finally drop as I saw them walking in isle together. Just by watching her with those wedding dress, memories came rushing before me. The happiness and the sadness were all worth to see her wearing that wedding dress. The wedding dress that I know she dreamed of to wear. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself sobs. Why on earth I’m too emotional?

 

I wipe my tears continuously as my mind still reminisces those times when we have the best and the worst moments.

I can’t believe that I am standing here now, waiting to be take forever to this keroro girl. I know by this moment, I am surrendering myself to this goddess that I’ve been dreaming of.

I can’t believe 15 years ago, I met this beautiful young lady who is much opposite to me.

I can’t believe that this young lady walking in the isle towards me will be my wife and will be my future.

 

Kim Seohyun.

You’re the biggest thing that happens in my life.

 

I know that this day on, two lives will change its destiny to eternity.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

When the door opens slowly, the music started too. Giving me Goosebumps as I held on tightly to the flower in my hand. I was looking down when the door was finally fully opened.

Slowly, I looked up and my heart skips to see all of my friends and relatives, fixing their gazes to me. They all rise the moment I reveal myself to them.

 

Just then, my gazes landed to a certain doe-eyed girl in a distant. My worl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter