The hardest part

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The hardest part

 

Leaning on her leather chair with a sigh, Seohyun stretches her arms widely as she yawned. Like Yoona, she has been into work for days already, and she can’t help but to feel really exhausted—though use to it. But the thoughts of her and Yoona’s conversation earlier on this day, didn’t fail to make her smile. Though it’s just the voice of her love of her life, hearing her voice completes her day.

She smiled to herself before checking on the time; 9pm.

“Did I work that long?” she asked herself, stand on her feet and grabs her purse to leave her office. She saw her employees greeting her with a bow and goodbyes to her as she returned it with a smile and bows.

She soon entered the elevator unto the ground floor where she parks her car. She insists to take over her car herself instead of a security that will drive it for her in the main entrance of SEO foundation building. A lot of reporters were still there and she can’t afford to be cornered with questions again. But thinking about the bodyguard thingy, she can’t help to giggle coz probably—the media will never stops on asking them if ever they are spotted together always.

“Babo Yoong.” Seohyun muttered, staring at the reporters in the main entrance. “But I promise that I will be brave from now on. I don’t want to fail you anymore Yoong… somehow being a bodyguard could be a way for us to inform our real relationship.” She added with another giggles. “Bodyguard, Hyunnie? Not bad.” Seohyun snickered before driving off.

 

-

-

 

*bring~

 

Pulling over into a convenient store, Seohyun opens her phone to see who just texted her. Expecting someone very special to text her right at this time is giving her excitement inside.

 

From: My Yoongie~

Hey Baby, I can’t join you for dinner tonight.

I’m having a meeting with some important people, I might be late.

You can have dinner with your mom instead.

 

Seohyun pouted with the thought of her fiancé not joining her with her late dinner. She put back her phone and step out from her car. It was quite cold that she eventually shivered and hugs herself. Not wanting to get cold, Seohyun immediately rush inside the convenient store.

“Good evening ma’am.”

Seohyun smiled as soon as she was greeted by a young saleslady. When she was about to re-track on her way in, she saw the very first person she doesn’t want to meet coincidentally.

“Miss Kim!” Hyomin greeted with a smile. “Why-why… are you here at this hour?”

Seohyun gulp in when she realizes Hyomin is wearing an over knee dress and such a revealing dress, fits her body well and shows her curves. “Uh, Hyo-hyomin-sshi… am I the only one who… feels cold?” she asked sarcastically.

“Oh, were you referring to my dress? A-actually… I had a party to attend tonight. That’s why I’m like this. isn’t this fits me well?” hyomin turns around to show off her iness towards the fiancé of her boss.

Seohyun rolled her eyes, disgust to the way the girl in front of her is acting. “Right.” she muttered before walking pass to the girl.

“W-wait… “ seohyun stops on her track, turning around to face the secretary of her fiancé again.

“Uhmmm… ca-can… I ask Yoona’s number? Uhmmm… coz she actually changes her number and I can’t contact her. she-“

“No.” Seohyun cut in.

“Yes?”

“I said no… didn’t you hear me?” seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, re-tracking back again but Hyomin immediately blocked her way, surprising her.

“I really badly need it. I have to contact her about her schedule for tomorrow… Please…. “ Hyomin pleaded. She knows dealing with Miss Kim is hard since the latter knows about her crush with her fiancé.

With a sighed in defeat, seohyun held out her hand in front of Hyomin. “Give me your phone. I’ll give it to you.”

“Oh thanks Miss Kim.” Hyomin hurriedly pulled out her phone from her shoulder bag and give it to Seohyun.

“Tell me about how is Yoona as your boss?” seohyun asked, while pressing the buttons on Hyomin’s phone.

“Uh… well… she’s really serious… but even so… she can still put a cheerful look. She sometimes jokes around.” Hyomins beams with smiles.

“Typical Yoong.” Seohyun muttered, giving back the phone.

“Thanks Miss Kim… “ said Hyomin, bowing to the younger girl in front of her.

Seohyun smiled sincerely. Realizing that the girl is not that bad, Seohyun felt a little bit ashamed of herself. Having a feeling of being threatened with Hyomin around is nonsense and she trust Yoona fully.

Before she knew it, Hyomin had already said goodbyes and exited the convenient store.

“Oh god. How the hell she got that curves?” seohyun asked herself, staring at Hyomin’s disappearance figure.

 

-

-

Kwon’s Residence

 

Yuri paces back and forth in the middle of their living room. Her thoughts were on Yoona in Busan. When Taeyeon called them earlier, they didn’t think twice and they quickly revealed it to their daughter. Their daughter knows Jinwoon that well and she needs to know the truth right away, not doubting on how will their daughter reacts. But the thoughts of Taeyeon with Jinwoon is quite disturbing for the both of them.

Why on earth the two is in Busan?

In that particular time?

Isn’t it too late for a meeting like how it is too far from the city?

 

Sighing, Yuri flopped herself into the couch besides her anxious wife.

 

“Yuri… she must be aware of the kidnapping already.” Jessica suddenly burst out. The thought of Busan and Taeyeon, there’s only one reason—it’s the kidnapping.

 

“That can’t be. Taewoo is no—wait… she must… I knew it!” Yuri exclaimed, standing up again and massages her temple. “Taewoo… he’s really evil. We know how that guy always mess around… “

 

“I need to get there.” Jessica muttered. Clasping her two hands tightly. “Yoona must be the one-“

 

“Yah! you don’t need to go there Sica. Let Yoona faces this.” Yuri yelled, wanting Jessica snap out to her words. although she knows her seobang is being worried again but knowing how will Yoona defend her own mother is not worrying her that much. Though it’s indeed her seobang who made the mistak,e she can’t help but felt protective over her. Aware on how will Taeyeon reacts, she can’t let the latter hurt her wife.

 

“But Yul, you know it’s my mistake not our daughter’s.” Jessica firmly said.

 

“Even so… I know what you are thinking. Let’s wait for Yoona’s call over this, before we decided to take actions. You can’t just… go directly there without knowing the reason why Taeyeon was there.” Yuri argued. Finding the best words she can utter. “You stay!” she commanded. Hope I’m wrong. Yuri thought.

 

Jessica face palmed, letting her tears drops. “It’s all my fault and you know that. I wanted to apologize Yul.”

 

Sighing, Yuri sit beside her wife, rubbing it’s back. “I know you wanted… but we have to wait first.” She whispered, hoping that Jessica will calm down.

 

“Let’s not assume it.” Yuri added, bringing closely her wife to hug her.

 

“Yul… I’m afraid… what if our daughter… will suffer again. I don’t want that happened. It’s enough.” Jessica mumbles, leaning her head to her seobang’s shoulder. Even if she wanted to argue more with her wife, she can’t as they were not that sure about the reason why Taeyeon and Jinwoon were in Busan. They need assurance before taking actions.

 

“She had gone through so much sica. Don’t worry, she’ll pass this. I know that kid. If ever there’s another hindrance to her happiness. She won’t let that happened. She will fight, until the end.” Yuri assured a statement.

 

“I hope so.” Muttered sica, calming down slowly.

 

Yoong, make your parents proud. Don’t ever do such a mistake again. Jessica thought.

 

-

-

bg music for this scene. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

 

 

“Stay away from my daughter.”

 

Those words, those hurting words were unbearable. I thought aunt Tae have already given us the chance? And I am willing to show it to her that I’m worth it. but how come she’s demanding now to stay away from my Hyunnie, my fiancé.

Gathering my words to speak, I open my mouth to speak but I stopped when someone approaches us. We both our heads to the said person.

 

“Major Jang… what-what… “ aunt tae can’t even say her words when she saw Jinwoon’s relatives already behind Major Jang.

 

“Mr and Mrs. Jung.” Aunt Tae and I immediately bowed for respect.

 

“My condolences.” I said before composing my self again. Mr. and Mrs. Jung didn’t utter words as they just walked pass to us together with Major Jang, leaving me and aunt Tae in silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter