Chapter 19: You and I

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehe fast update?

 just full with ideas these past days. 

 

 

warning: this is the sweetest chapter i have ever made

so check your sugar first. LOl.

well for me. keke

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and I

 

i suggest to play this song while reading. hehe :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFS0QlJmZg

 

-

-

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Do you want to marry me?”

 

“Yes?”

 

I stared at Yoona surprisingly, 6 words, with only one meaning.

I don’t know if I’m going to scream my answer but one thing for sure, Yoona is asking me to marry her.

 

I felt my heart pumping to its highest speed. My tears started to be visible while staring at her doe-eyes lovingly.

 

This person before me is asking me to be with her for the rest of her life. Yoona, the choding and prankster I know but at the end of the day, she will make it up to you by buying you ice cream. The girl who gives me courage to face my every fear, she let me fly on my own without wings. The girl who’s been so understanding, caring and kind enough when I made a mistake, the girl who also made me realize that love should be shared and not for your own good.

The very girl who made me feels… this everlasting love.

 

“Seohyun?”

 

I smiled with overflowing tears. It’s too overwhelming to hear her said those words to me. I can’t seriously believe this moment.

 

Am I dreaming? Please don’t wake me up.

 

“Will you marry me?” she asked softly again. I just keep on staring at her as I continue sobbing.

 

I can’t yet comprehend what’s happening. It’s not like I am just dreaming but I know this isn’t. This is reality, a reality that I should embrace.

 

“Yoona~ “ I finally have the guts to respond after a minute of thinking. Yoona is just too kind enough to wait for me to answer.

 

She already opens the box, and immediately the ring shines so brightly before me.

 

“Seohyun, I know this too soon…. But I have to assure that somehow, in my next lifetime….  You are still on my side, holding my hand… as we face… “ Yoona pauses for moment to hold both of my hands. The box is in between us.

 

“The next chapter of our life… “ she pauses again, wiping her eyes from the tears she’s escaping. She’s even choking. I stayed silent, waiting for her to continue.

 

“Will you still… be the one… to wipe my tears, to hug and comfort me every time I needed them? Will you still be there…  to join me carrying the problems… with courage? Will you still be there… for me… on that… next lifetime?”

Now it’s her turn to sobs. Awwww… Yoona why are you such a kiddo?

 

She laughed with her own antics but still sobbing. “I’m… sorry, I shouldn’t be like this.”

 

I smiled as I wipe the last tears on my eyes. Cupping her both cheeks and makes her look at me.

 

“Yoona… I don’t know how to answer you… but you have to know… that I am willing… to be there in that next lifetime.” I started.

 

“Yoona… there’s no time and days that I can see myself without you. All I always wanted to see is that… you… and I… will be always… with each other.. laughing, smiling or even crying.” Once again, tears drops in the corner of my eyes.

 

“You… Yoona… is my life, and I can still see myself that next lifetime you are talking about.” I smiled at her lovingly. Beaming in happiness.

 

“So… “

 

I nodded slowly as I smiled, biting my lips.

 

-

 

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

As if on cue, three helicopters was heard from up above, dropping petals to the couple. Yachts started to move and formed a heart shape with them in the center.

 

Whistles can be heard from the people around them.

 

As soon as Seohyun nodded her head, Yoona immediately pulled the younger girl on her tight warm hug. Both are smiling in happiness as they heard the people around them cheering and whistling.

 

“I hate you… why did you have to do this?” seohyun is totally as red as a tomato when she heard the whistles and the cheering and the petals is making her more fluttered.

 

“I love you.” Yoona whispered. “I’ve been waiting for this Hyun… for freaking 5 months.” She sobs more, still hugging so tightly her girlfriend…. who is now her fiancé.

 

Seohyun hug tightly her fiancé back, even for the fact that the water is giving her hard to respond the hug. She smiled continuously with overwhelming tears.

 

“I love you too.” Seohyun responded with a kiss on Yoona’s neck.

 

They stayed for while like that, feeling each other’s warm is what they always love. The petals from up above are continuously dropping like there’s no tomorrow.

 

After like a minute, Yoona was the first one to let go from the hug slowly. Once again she opened the box on her right ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter