A Mistake

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

@TheSolstice23 - it's Taewoo actually. kk

@nhaSeomates2810 - Yoojin is not part of Yonghwa and Taewoo's plan! XD

@soshi9_4ver - oh! thank you. RIP to your grandma as well.

 

 

another update.

 

 

 

A Mistake

 

 

-

-

 

“Hahaha… I told you. You look really so cool when you put those mask dad.” Said the young guy, albeit to another person behind them.

 

“Son, truly… if you would’ve seen their reactions. They believe on me.” came taewoo's laugh.

 

“But dad… how did you know that those two were out for a while?”

 

“It just a coincident though. I was walking with Kyungsan that time… then they passed, and like what I’ve always planned… “

 

“Messing around with the Kims and Kwons?” Yonghwa smirked, knowing exactly his father's plans.

 

“You just said it.”

 

“But you know you are not allowed to be here. It’s quite dangerous dad. Police were just around there.”

 

“ Don’t worry, I’ll always put this mask. But it’s really that itchy. It fits my face so well.” Taewoo rubs her neck, easing what he is feeling.

 

-

-

 

In the corner, behind a standing poster, Seohyun is trying to absorb what she is hearing. It wouldn’t be hard enough to understand but the thought of Yonghwa’s dad escaping from the jail isn’t easy. That means, they’re not safe especially her umma is away.

 

“No way!” Seohyun muttered.

 

Deciding to leave the place peacefully, she peek her head out quietly and tiptoed away from them. When she got enough distance from the two, Seohyun took a deep breath and fiddled on her fingers, contradicting on possible worst to happen again.

 

She walks fast back to the music station where her mom and her sister are waiting for her.

 

-

-

 

 

Pulling over the car in a parking lot, Yoona opened the car door without any glancing to her ‘ex’—busy looking up to the mall.

 

“What do you want to do here?” she quickly asked, sensing that Yoojin is now besides here.

 

“Ice skating… “ Yoojin smiled sweetly, she then grab Yoona’s right arm and drag her inside the mall.

 

Ice skating. Oh no. I don’t know how to skate. Yoona thought. In her 20 years of existence, she never tried to skate and her fiancé knows these too well.

 

Yoona who is aware that they are in public, put her baseball cap once again—avoiding some paparazzi who might caught them or who might caught her with another girl, instead of her fiancé. It isn’t a date as what Yoojin said, but in Yoona’s mind, it’ll be a date for people around them.

 

They soon arrived in a skating ring, Yoojin who is more excited drag Yoona quickly to the skating ring owner and asked for their skating materials. Yoona laughed at her ‘ex’ antics and just let her do whatever she wanted. While she wait for Yoojin to finished, she texted her fiancé again.

 

To: my princess

Guess where am I?

/sent.

 

After texting her fiancé, she look for a bench to rest her legs. She smiled to two couples arguing in the corner of her right eye and to her left is much sweeter couple.

 

“Unnie.”

 

Yoona’s enjoyment in watching the couples nearby got interrupted when a little girl approaches her. She smiled in an instant, the kid is wearing pink dress and on her arms were keroro stuff toys.

 

“Hmmm? Do you need anything?” she asked in curiousity.

 

“Can I asked you a favor?” the little kid asked, crossing her legs.

 

Yoona notice this and patted the little kid’s head, knowing what exactly is the little kid wanted. “Sure.” She replied, before glancing to Yoojin who were still busy with the equipments they needed.

 

Truning her attention to the kid, Yoona took the kid’s hand and lead her to a comfort room.

 

“I’ll handle this for you.” She took the kid’s stuff toys as she waits for the kid to finish.

 

“Unnie.. don’t leave me okay?” the little kid worriedly asked, before she fully entered the cubicle, leaving Yoona outside.

 

“I won’t, don’t worry.” Yoona replied, brushing her hair with her fingers in front of the mirror.

 

“Omo!”

 

Yoona widened her eyes when somebody recognizes her. she quickly put back her baseball cap and turned her back to the girl who just entered the comfort room.

 

“Yah! you… you’re… Kwon Yoona… isn’t you?” The girl pointed to Yoona, trying to see Yoona’s face. When Yoona didn’t respond, she quickly pulled out her phone and took a picture.

 

“Mi-Miss… I’m not what you are thinking.” Yoona denied, she keeps on avoiding the camera.

 

“Just one picture please… I’m really fan of yours.” The girl still insists, shoving her phone in front of Yoona.

 

“Unnie?”

 

Quickly, Yoona reach for the little kid’s hand and drag her out of the rest room, running away from her fangirl.

 

“Yah! Come back here!” the girl shouted, but didn’t run after as she successfully captured a glimpse of Yoona’s face.

 

-

-

 

Heavily breathing, Yoona peek her head out into a post. When she confirmed that the girl is not following anymore, Yoona bend over and handed the keroro stuff toy to the kid and said. “You know your mom where is?”

 

The little girl nodded in response and pointed behind Yoona. “Oh right, you go ahead now. Unnie will be leaving already.”

 

The little kid bowed. “thank you unnie.” She said before leaving Yoona alone.

 

“You seem so having a good time with the kid.” Yoojin appeared in Yoona’s back, jumping the doe-eyed girl a little.

 

“Seriously, You scared me.” clutching on her chest, Yoona heaved a sighed.

 

“Let’s go?” Yoojin showed their materials and drag her ‘ex’ quickly into the ice skating ring.

 

“Uh, Yoojin-ah!” Yoona wanted to tell Yoojin about her being non skater but she might disappoint the girl again, so she decided to go along. After all, this is her ‘ex’ last favor.

 

-

-

 

Putting the last piece of the roller blade, Yoona holds on the metal holder on the side—afraid to skate. She’s trembling and can’t even utter a word.

 

It didn’t miss Yoojin’s eyes as she quickly holds Yoona’s hand and slowly, she guide her ‘ex’ on how to move.

 

“Yah! Slow down.” Yoona complained like she is a kid.

 

Yoojin chuckles, she knows Yoona is not a skater but she still asked it—maybe for a fun. “Don’t worry, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter