First and Last Love

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First and Las Love

 

 

Yoona step out from the car immediately, but the younger girl has already walked away—in a speed. When she was about to chase her fiancé, she stopped to turned around and step in to her car—following Seohyun.

 

“Yah! get back here!” Yoona yelled. “Do you want to walk all the way there?”

 

Seohyun keeps on walking, not minding where she is going.

 

“If you keep on walking, they’ll not recognize you for sure.” Yoona joked.

 

But Seohyun didn’t even hear any single voice. She continued on walking until she spotted a taxi and runs towards it.

 

Yoona agape as she followed where Seohyun is heading. Seohyun have successfully step in to the taxi and the taxi drove off immediately, speeding quite high.

 

“DAMN!” Yooona cursed, pressing the gas pedal hardly—trying to catch the taxi.

 

-

 

Seohyun tried hard to maintain her composure but to no avail, she finally let go as she cried. Not that she’s taking things seriously, she’s battling her head whether if she’s really right for Yoona or not. Coz Yoona’s words were too much to for her to handle as she literally break down in the taxi.

 

“Miss… are you okay?” asked the taxi driver.

 

Seohyun look over the rear mirror, seeing Yoona still following her. “What she really wanted?” she mumbled. “Ahjussi… please make it faster.”

 

The taxi driver complied, speeding it more.

 

-

-

“Aish! They’re too fast. How can I follow them?” Yoona hissed, punching the steering wheel.

 

-

 

“Mom, Is Unnie and Yoona unnie joining our lunch today?” sulli asked innocently, pressing the piano keys softly.

 

Tiffany sat besides her daughter and smiled. She patted her youngest head before she spoke. “Honey, tell me… do you like Yoona unnie for your unnie?”

 

Sulli nodded, grinning away.

 

“Tell me why then?”

 

Sulli think for a moment before answering her parent’s question. “Well, aside from her true and deep love… Yoona unnie seems to be so kind and understanding mom. She always makes unnie happy… as well as… protecting her always. What else did I miss mom?”

 

Tiffany shook her head. “No more honey. We are thinking the same way as we see your Yoona unnie. Isn’t she just too sweet when she brought your unnie into a cliff?”

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

The weather is calm but yet cold hence it’s 3:30am. This is what Yoona is feeling at the moment.

 

She’s been standing right in the middle of a lake for almost an hour already, waiting for someone she think she will get marry in the near future.

 

Yoong!

 

Yoona heard a voice on her earpiece and immediately responded.

 

“Hyo unnie… where are you now?” she asked, walking calmly in circle.

 

“We’re on our way… aish! Yoong! Why do you have to wake he up in this hour?”

 

“Unnie, to tell you the truth—it’s our 100th day today and I wanted it to spend with her when the sun rises.” Yoona explained.

 

“I’m really bowed to you Yoong. You always do a lot for her.”

 

Yoona smiled, feeling her heart fluttering.”Thank you unnie.”

 

“You do love her that much, huh?”

 

Yoona chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck. “Yeah… it is… I am really falling deeply unnie. An I don’t plan on ending this. This is forever unnie… forever.”

 

“Yeah yeah… too much with that. We’re here already. Bye.” Then the call ended.

 

Yoona stood still, waiting for her girlfriend like waiting for her bride.

 

Not long after, Hyo and Seohyun appeared with Seohyun in blindfold. Yoona signaled the orchestra on her left to start their music.

 

When the music starts, Seohyun untied the blindfold to her curiosity. 

 

Yoona started to sing while staring lovingly to her girlfriend, walking slowly towards her and stopped to take her two hands. Like a magnet, Seohyun joined her girlfriend on singing the song.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUlMGnerPnc

Eojjeom uri eojjeom jigeum eojjeom yeogi duri dwaesseulkkayo

Right now, How did we? Here now and end up together?

 

Heureuneun sigan, byeolcheoreom manheun saram soge...

As time continues to tick among so many people as many stars…

 

nae maeum sok nae nun gadeuk ontong geudae soboksobok ssahyeoyo

You fill up my heart, deep within my heart.

You fill up my eyes with images of you piling up more and more.

 

Chagaun sonkkeutkkaji sori eobsi ttatteutae jinabwa

You silently warm me up, all the way through my finger tips.

 

Malhaji anhado uri maju bon du nune gadeuk cha itjyo.

We don’t need any words, our affection for each other is clear within our eyes.

 

Ijen geudae apeul ttae naega ima jipeojul geoyeyo.

Now I’ll be the one to check your temperature, feel your head when you’re sick.

 

Geomnaeji marayo, uri kkumcheoreom seolleneun cheossarangijyo.

Don’t be afraid, it’s first love that made our hearts tremble like we’re dreaming

 

Josimseureopge tto haruharu neul chagokchagok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter