Taeyeon's Dilemma

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 Taeyeon’s Dilemma.

 

 

Taeyeon who’s been bothered with the picture she just received, eats her lunch gloomy. She can only see the image of that picture every time she closes her eyes. She will eventually shut open her eyes again when the picture came into her sight.

 

 

She clenches her two fists, fighting the urge to explode in no time. Not long after, Her secretary notices her expressions and decided to asked.

 

“Miss kim? Are-are… you okay?”

 

Taeyeon snapped back to reality and look at her secretary in surprise. “What-what… is it again?”

 

“Mrs. Kim, You seems to be… not well?”

 

“It’s nothing… you can leave now.” Taeyeon instructed, putting down the utensils and closes her eyes, but the picture suddenly pops-out to her sight—opening her eyes again.

 

“What really happened in Busan?” Taeyeon held on tightly to the edge of her desk, gritting tightly her teeth.

 

-

-

Seohyun trace on the fingernails of her fiancé, easing her as the latter will about to spill their engagement to her family. This is it! Her Mom and her younger sister will know finally their plan on marriage, later then her umma will going to know it. Though afraid for what’s going to be the outcome, she won’t let the fear overcome her. They’ve gone through this far—why not take it to next level?

 

“Mrs. Kim… Su-Sulli… “ Yoona look at the two in nervous voice. “I-I… me and… I mean.”

 

“Yoong!” Seohyun softly called.

 

“It’s okay… “ Yoona assured.

 

Both Tiffany and Sulli wears a puzzled look on their faces as they look at the couple, who were exchanging whispers with each other.

 

“C-can… Aunt Tiffany… Can I take Seohyun’s hand?” Yoona stuttered, sweating like there’s no tomorrow even for she just showered.

 

“Uhmmm… Yoona unnie, you are already taking her hand.” Sulli innocently pointed to the intertwined hands of the couple, blushing the two of them.

 

“That’s not what I mean sulli… what I mean is… can I ask… Aunt Tiffany.” Yoona pauses, turning her attention to Seohyun’s mom. “ ..Your… blessing for marrying your daughter?”

 

“Of cou—what?” Tiffany suddenly fell in the floor, luckily Sulli was quick enough to catch her mom.

 

Yoona immediately check on Tiffany and lifted her up to the living room as Sulli and Seohyun following behind.

 

Yoona gently places Tiffany in a comfy couch and checks on her pulse and her breathing. It’s all normal Yoona have concluded.

 

“Yoong! What’s happening?” Seohyun worriedly asked, taking a seat besides her mom.

 

“I guess… she was just shocked Hyunnie… let her rest first. Aunt Fany will eventually wake up later.” Yoona assured a smile, caressing her fiancé’s hand gently.

 

“Unnie… was that true?” Sulli snapped out. Seohyun turned her head to her little sister, can’t find any words to explain from the latter.

 

“Sull… li… Uh, Y-yeah… “ Seohyun just simply replied, avoiding her younger sister’s gaze.

 

Yoona reaches for the younger girl’s hand and pulled her over closely. “Sulli, I know you’re big enough already for this to understand. You know how two people… fall in love with each other right? and in time…  if they feel both, they’ll set their selves into infinity, Finding someone to spend the rest of your life.”

 

“Like what I feel for Krystal?” sulli innocently asked. She pondered on whether it’s alright for her to share it to her unnie and to her Yoona unnie.

 

“Eh?” both Seohyun and Yoona bewildered by the sudden question of the youngest among Kims.

 

“Sulli? How can you say that?” Seohyun reach for her youner sister’s hand, pulling her closer to hers.

 

“Uhmmm… It just… happen too quick unnie.” Sulli embarrassingly shared.

 

Flashback…

 

Sulli was on her piano rehearsal when Krystal came in with their snack.

 

“Sulli, Let’s take a break. Aunt fany made another cookies.” Krystal exclaimed, sitting on floor and places the plate of cookies in a coffee table nearby.

 

Just when sulli was about to stood up, she tripped and fell on the floor with her face in contact to the floor. She groaned in pain when she was stood up but luckily Krystal is quick that she immediately catches Sulli by her waist. They stayed for a while like that—looking to each other’s eyes. For some reason, Sulli’s heart skipped a bit.

 

What’s going on? Sulli mentally asked herself.

 

Krsytal was the first one to snap from reality as she quickly lifted Sulli up and stood still, feeling embarrass with the position they had earlier.

 

End of flashback…

 

Yoona laughs so hard when she heard Sulli’s story earning a glare from the youngest Kim. Seohyun just giggled secretly behind her sister, doesn’t want to be caught that she herself as well is amuse.

 

“I HATE YOU BOTH!” stomping her feet to the kitchen, Sulli blushed and yelled.

 

“Hyunnie… she’s so cute.” Yoona remarks the moment Sulli excuse herself.

 

Seohyun pouted. She reaches for her fiancé’s hand and intertwined them. “Cuter than me?”

 

“Awwww… of course you’re cuter.” Yoona poked on her fiancé’s nose, earning a love smile from her hyunnie. “Hey… I just realize… aren’t you… jealous with my secretary?”

 

*cough cough cough.

 

Quickly, Yoona and Seohyun turned their heads to the source of the sound—Tiffany had already wakes up, glaring at them. Neglecting what Yoona have asked earlier.

 

“Seohyun?”

 

“Uh… Mom.” Seohyun fidgeted on her fingers, first time seeing her mom to be so serious.

 

“Yoona?” Tiffany turned to Yoona. She gives a long deep glare to the doe-eyed girl before speaking again.

 

“Aunt… ti-tiffany…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter