Chapter 1: Work is Work!

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONHYUN ^_^

 

Chapter 1: Work is Work

You

And

Me…

Together…

Forever…

“Aish!” Yoona exclaimed. She’s been preparing herself on how to propose to her long time girlfriend Seohyun in front of her best friend Hyo.

“Dude, you won’t really going to perfect that if you keep on changing your words.” Hyo advised. She’s been hearing her best friend’s proposal speech ever since that day.

“You know what? Just eat that.” Hyo added as she stood up and went to her kitchen.

Yoona pulled out her iphone to type the speech she had been practicing. This is her 3rd speech of the day she made.

“Do you think it’s way better if you just said it in a simple way Yoong!” Hyo shouted as she prepared their 3rd snack of the day too. Hyoyeon knows how Yoona can be really so hungry when she’s thinking much.

“Yeah yeah… but it’s best too that I will add some cheesy lines, right?” Yoona replied, putting her iphone back to her bag.

Hyo chuckled upon hearing it. She then went back to Yoona to have her snack.

“Don’t think that much will ya? By the way, is Seohyun already having suspicious towards you? You know… with your acts right now?”

“Yes?” Yoona was taken aback. She never realized it. “I-I don’t think so.”

Flashback…

Seohyun is busy on her phone again, talking to her mother Tiffany while Yoona is on the kitchen preparing their dish.

“Umma… I told you. Sulli will not going to take her promises seriously. Fine I will. Bye umma.” Seohyun said and ended the call. She’s in the bed with a book on her hand.

“Hey Baby!” Yoona called carrying their food. She put it in front of them. “Tada!”

“Whoa! Yoongie, what’s this?” Seohyun surprisingly asked. On the plate is a pancake with “forever” word on it.

“A pancake of course.” Yoona giggled. She then move closer to Seohyun’s ear and whispered “I love You”

Seohyun giggled. “What’s with you, huh?” Seohyun asked as she takes a bite on the pancake.

“Why? Didn’t you love the pancake?” Yoona pouted like a lost puppy.

“Of course… but you are not use on putting words on every dish you make. And recently, I noticed that a lot. Were you… “

“No!” Yoona sat back, avoiding her girl friend’s gaze.

End of flashback…

“Oh my god!” Yoona muttered. “I think she’s getting suspicious.”

“I knew it!” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

-

Kim-Hwang Residence

 

Tiffany’s POV

Sulli has been barging me with her piano recital and she promises to do her best. Eh? Sulli? Doing her best? She’s the best daughter I have when it comes to troublesome.

I just sighed.

“Honey?” Taeyeon’s voice snapped me back to reality. “Where’s Seohyun?” she asked me. aigoo. I know I can’t spilled my daughter’s whereabouts. It’s been like a year already since I keep my mouth from my daugther’s relationship with Yoona. I know Taeyeon will just freak out if she knows her daughter is in a relationship already.

“She’s with her aunt Sunny, she’ll be back in an hour.” I replied as a matter of fact.

“Tell her I will be waiting for her tonight at the company.” Taeyeon said before she walk away. She just left me with no goodbye kiss.

“Hey!” she went back. “Sorry.” She approaches me and kissed me on my forehead.

I smiled instantly. “Go to work now.” I said, pushing her over the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” she asked. Uh right, she won’t be at home for dinner.

“As always.” I smiled lovingly to her before she disappeared at the door.

*Run Devil Run~ run devil run~

Oh god. Here’s Sulli again with her rock sound on her room. If she’s not my daughter, I would probably throw her already outside this house.

“Mrs. Kim? Would you like me to warn your daughter?” Nana our maid approaches as soon as she heard the sound upstairs.

“No don’t bother, I’ll go upstairs.” I said as I walk upstairs. The loud sound is getting near that made me cover my ears.

Opening the door, I saw Sulli rocking the song with her guitar. “Yah!!!! SULLLLIIII!” I screamed.

Aish! She didn’t even heard her own mom. I step in to her room and pulled out the plug of her guitar.

“Yah! Umma… I’m rehearsing.” She hissed.

“Can you do this in your rehearsal room? Not here. For God’s sake Sulli.” I scolded her.

“But mom.” She pouted.

“Is this the piano recital you are talking about?” I asked sarcastically.

“Mom, this is new.” She grinned.

“How could this be… “ My phone suddenly vibrated, interrupting me.

“Hehe… you should answer that mom.” She said. Sulli, you’re one hell troublesome.

“We’re going to talk later.” I said before I exited, Nana who is behind me all along opened the door for me. “Stop that girl right there.” I ordered her as I answer the phone.

“Hey Honey!” I answered the phone.

“Mom, I’m on my way… did umma find me?” Seohyun asked.

“She did honey, just go directly to the company. She might be needing you there.” I replied. “Wait honey… are you going to spend your night here? Your umma won’t be here tonight again.” I shared sadly. Seohyun is actually living on her own already, since Taeyeon insisted her to be a responsible as she is before she could handle the company in the future. She let Seohyun handle the Kim Foundation first.

“She won’t again?” she asked. Well, it’s not new to us. “All right, I will spend my night there. Don’t worry mom.” She added. “Okay! I’ll be going now. Bye!”

“Bye honey!” I replied and ended the call. So will be cooking her favorite food tonight, I smiled instantly, excited with Seohyun’s presence.

-

Yuri’s POV

I am here again at the airport. Checking our status here. I’ve read my daughter’s report about the possible renovation of the airport so I won’t waste any time to protect my own company.

“Miss Kwon. The airline is having some complaints with the passengers.” My assistant told me. which made me surprised.

“What? How could that be? There were no r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter