Something is wrong

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

another update!

^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something is wrong

 

 

 

 

 

 

*CRIIIIIIIIIIING~

*CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

 

“Yoong~”

 

“hmmm?”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“I think it’s 7am… “ Yoona snuggled, tightens her hug more to her fiance’’s waist, leaning her head to its chest.

 

“7am—No!” Seohyun without warning stood up, hitting Yoona on her forehead. Yoona groaned in pain, holding her forehead.

 

Reacting right away, Seohyun bent over to see Yoona’s forehead. “I’m sorry baby… omo! I’ll… I’ll… get some ice packs.” Jumping off from the bed, Seohyun dashes out to get some ice packs.

 

Like she always does, Yoona giggles—she successfully made her fiancé worries over nothing again. She reaches for her phone to call the piano owner. She forgot to pick up the piano yesterday when she heard about Jinwoon’s death. But instead of calling, she texted—hearing Seohyun’s footsteps nearing.

 

As soon as she heard the door clicked open, she lied and covers her face—like a sick kid wanted to be cure.

 

Sitting beside her fiancé, Seohyun put the ice packs in the nightstand and forcedly pulled Yoona’s wrist off her face. “Oh god, it’s red!” Seohyun exclaimed, seeing the red marked on her forehead. “Come here!”

 

Yoona who is already feeling the pain, winced when her lover touches it a little. She closes her eyes tightly.

 

“I thought it’s nothing.” Yoona muttered.

 

Putting the ice pack, Seohyun held on Yoona’s chin to hold her still. “I knew you’re just playing around earlier, but I know too that the bump will eventually get worst later on… aish! I’m already late.” She exclaimed, opening Yoona’s eyes.

 

“I’ll take care of this.” Yoona snapped the ice pack off from her lover as she look away, disappointed that Seohyun still think about her work instead of her.

 

“Yah! baby… it’s okay.” Seohyun tried to snap back the ice pack but the hard headed deer still insist, she even lied on the bed and cover herself from the blanket.

 

Seohyun tried to open the blanket as she said… “Okay I’m sorry… I’m just—aish! Yoonaaaa~” seohyun showed her aegyo, hoping that the latter will give in.

 

“I’m not buying.” Yoona still insist, preventing Seohyun to pull over the blanket as she held it on tightly.

 

Seohyun still tried to pull off the blanket but to no avail, she gets off from the bed and went outside with a sigh.

 

Yoona pecked her head out to the blanket, hearing the door opened. She sighed and stared at the ceiling. Her mind once again remembers the heartbreaking scene last night.

 

“Three days… “ Yoona chuckled bitterly. “Alright, get up now Yoona. You have to make every seconds count.” She jumps off from the bed and showered.

 

-

-

 

“Uh, yeah… uhmmm… I don’t think I can. I’ll-wait… where? Kwon Hotel? Didn’t I know it’s in Jung Hotel? Okay… I understand. I’ll keep in touch.” Seohyun ended the call with a sigh. She knows how will Yoona reacts on her tight schedule again and the worst, the girl had demanded her to be with her this afternoon—as part of her task of being a bodyguard. Meaning she’ll going to cancel the other meetings.

 

“What should I do?” she muttered.

 

/ding!

 

Seohyun snaps back to reality when the sound of oven toaster interrupts her. She opened the oven toaster and pulled out the bread and then poured a chocolate drink on her free hand.

 

The table is ready and all she needs to do is to call her lover who is still in her shower.

 

“Omo I forgot!” Seohyun clasped two hands before she went to the living room and she quickly grabs the new couple mug that she bought last night in the coffee table. She doesn’t have enough time to put it on the kitchen coz she’s busy dozing off when she arrives last night.

 

She walks in to the dining table and places the mug in the table. Her mind diverted to the hard headed deer upstairs once again, as she climb upstairs.

 

-

-

 

Putting her business suit for the last clothing piece, Yoona beams in front of the mirror—admiring her looks.

 

“Why am I so… cool?” Yoona eventually giggles with her statement. She ruffled her hair and walks over to the bed to sit on the edge of it. She bend over to put on heels, didn’t notice that her fiancé is tiptoeing behind her. Seohyun climbs silently on the bed and immediately wraps her two arms in her fiancé’s thin waist, leaning her head to Yoona’s shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry… “ Seohyun whispered. “I’m just… “

 

Yoona turned her body to face her fiancé, grabs her two hands and look into her beautiful eyes. “It’s okay. I’m just quite disappointed… that you still think of your work instead of me. It hurts you know.” She pouted, and without warning, she leaned over to kiss her fiancé’s lips.

 

“I’ll be off now.” Yoona said after the kiss, she smiled and caress Seohyun’s cheeks.

 

“Let’s have breakfast first.” Seohyun quickly grabs her fiance’’s wrist and drag her outside.

 

“Yah! I’m on my high heels, there’s no need to rush.” Yoona whined, struggling on walking while her fiancé is dragging her in to the kitchen. But later on, she complied as she let the younger girl drags her. The feeling of being with her fiancé is something she always wanted at times like this. The hold, and even Seohyun’s smooth hand—she’s taking note on every detail of her touch.

 

I wonder if I can let go of this, until the very end.Yoona thought.

 

Little did she know that they had already arrive in the kitchen, she widened her eyes looking over to the delicious foods in front of her.

 

“You all made this?” Yoona asked in disbelief, taking her spot in the table. Seohyun cooked bacon, hot dog and even her sweet potato; there are pancakes with the hot chocolate drink she always love.

 

Seohyun followed after, pouring themselves with the chocolate drink on their couple mug which didn’t missed Yoona’s eyes.

 

“You bought this too?”

 

“Yup!” beaming with glee, Seohyun nodded.

 

How would I leave if she’s always like this?Yoona thought while caressing her fiancé’s right hand and smiles.

 

“Better eat a lot coz I will not be spending mor-“

 

“What?” Yoona suddenly burst, after hearing Seohyun’s words—taken Seohyun aback. “I thought I made a reservation with you?” her voice was bit higher. She grips on the table napkin tightly.

 

“Of course… but baby, I don’t know how to cope-“

 

“Fine! I’m off.” Yoona suddenly stood up and walks out in the dining table with a thud on her hand to the table. Seohyun quickly followed and blocks her way.

 

“Alright, I will try to cope with my schedule today, just don’t get mad with me… please?” seohyun pleaded like a puppy, trying to see her fiancé’s face who were looking away.

 

Yoona on the other hand gritted her teeth. She hated herself for reacting like this in front of her fiancé who were too oblivious. Calm down Yoong. Calm down… you’re just too emotional. With a deep sighed, she turned to face her fiancé.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“It’s okay… you can have your schedule.” Yoona said softly, before she walks passed—leaving Seohyun in the living room.

 

“She’s mad.” Seohyun rolled her eyes, not like she’s annoyed but worried with Yoona’s behavior. “It’s my fault. I should’ve known.”

 

-

-

 

 

 

 

-

 

Click

Click

 

Sounds of mouse being clicked echoed the whole office as the owner of the company can’t even find any work to do. She leaned on her leather chair and stared at her ceiling.

 

Give me three days… just three days to spend my last days with your daughter.

 

She shook her head upon remembering Yoona’s words. “No. it’s right… I have to do this. it’s my daughter’s safety I am thinking about here. If the two will be… “

 

Yes, I am engage… with your daughter.

 

“No that can’t… “ Taeyeon shooks her head once more. “I-I can’t… imagine… seeing my daughter with her. No. You have to stand on this Taeyeon… you have to. That Yoona. She has caused a lot of pain to you… and I don’t want this to continue. This should stop. Enough is enough!”

 

“Enough? What is enough?” tiffany suddenly appears in front of Taeyeon in her office.

 

Taeyeon caugh-off-guard, she blinks and blinks to think of any excuses she can respond.

 

“I’ve heard the whole thing Tae-tae… what is this? you… know… already the engagement?” crossing her two arms near her chest, Tiffany walks closer to Taeyeon’s desk.

 

Taeyeon nodded hesitantly.

 

“Then?”

 

“It’s done. Yoona have already decided.” Taeyeon replied, with bitter expressions. She knows she can’t lie to her wife but she have to.

 

“Decided what?”

 

Taeyeon stayed silent, looking away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter