Yoongie's Night

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a fast update! ^^

 

 

 

Yoongie's Night

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

Sigh.

 

Sigh.

 

And

 

Another sigh.

 

In the corner of Tiffany’s eyes, she witnessed her eldest, lost on her thoughts. She quietly observes her daughter’s actions. It has been an hour since Yoona and Yoojin decided to talk outside, causing Tiffany being observant to her eldest.

 

Twirling her hair, pouting, looking out in to the window, pacing back and forth. Tiffany observes all of these actions over and over again. When she was about to call her eldest, Seohyun went to the living room and she quickly followed. There, she saw her eldest putting back to pieces the music box that accidentally slips on Yoona’s hand.

 

“I’ll take care of this.”

 

“No, you follow her Yoong. I’ll do this.”

 

“You sure?”

 

Seohyun instead of responding, she hugs Yoong and whispered something.

 

Tiffany was snap back to reality due to her eldest sighed. She decided to approach the latter then. “Hey! Why are here? They’re all outside, celebrating.”

 

“I’ll repair this first mom.” Seohyun said with a blank experession, not caring to glance on her mom’s side.

 

“Uh… guys… Hyun… Yoojin-sshi… she… use… to be my girlfriend.”

 

Tiffany look at her eldest confused. Her eldest reaction when Yoona reveals it in front of them was vague. Instead of running away or something, she instead introduces herself.

 

“Yoojin-sshi… uh, Kim Seohyun… she’s my… fiancé.” Yoona said, holding Seohyun’s hand tightly.

 

Yoo-jin smiled. “It was nice meeting you. Kim Yoo-jin. By the way, I’m sorry… I-I… accidentally elbowed you.”

 

Seohyun smiled and hold Yoona’s hand tightly as well, as a respond to Yoona’s grasp. “It’s okay… Nice meeting you.”

 

“Mom?” Seohyun snaps her mom’s thought, earning quickly Tiffany’s sight.

 

“Are sure you are okay?” asked Tiffany worriedly, placing  a hand on her eldest lap.

 

Seohyun nodded and returned her attention to the music box again. “This will not be hard right?”

 

-

 

 

“Yoona… can… “

 

“No Yoojin-sshi… I know you wanted closure… isn’t it?”

 

Yoojin nodded in response.

 

“Alright, let’s talk about this. But not now, I have my family here and even my fiancé is here.” Yoona said softly, letting her ex that she understands and respect her appearance.

 

“I understand. So guess… It’s a happy birthday then?” Yoojin spread widely her two arms, waiting for Yoona to hug her.

 

Hesitant, Yoona complied and gives her ex a bear hug only. “It was nice meeting you again.”

 

Yoojin pouted, she punches playfully her ex, earning Yoona’s nice smile towards her.

 

-

-

 

“Yah! Taeyeon-ah! Slow down… you are ruining the table.” Yuri complained, watching Taeyeon eating the barbecue bitterly. Taeyeon is glaring at a certain doe eyed girl nearby. It was clear enough that Taeyeon is not liking Yoojin's appearance.

 

Taeyeon didn't respond, she stood and drag her feet towards Yoona and Yoojin.

 

“Tae… what… what are you trying to do?” Yuri called out loud. 

 

 

Hyo together with Soosun and Jessica runs towards Yuri and they saw the worst scenario they couldn’t imagine to see.

 

 

Taeyeon knocks Yoona down with one straight punch on her cheek.

 

“OMO!” all of them gasp.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!!!” Jessica and the gang came rushing quickly, preventing Taeyeon to plant another fist to Yoona’s.

 

“I want a word from you!” struggling to Yuri’s grasp, Taeyeon asked Yoona’s attention. She let go of Yuri’s grasp and abruptly walks out, entering back the Kwon’s house.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon saw Seohyun and Tiffany having a quality time, stopping her tracks in front of them.

 

 

“Where’s Sulli?”

 

“She’s outside… umma. why?”

 

“Mrs. Kim!” Yoona panted heavily, revealing herself o the Kims. “ I know what you are feeling. But can you…“

 

Taeyeon pulled Yoona’s collar up, causing Seohyun to quickly pry her umma’s hold to her fiancé. “Umma… what are you doing?”

 

“Honey step aside!” Taeyeon yelled, causing everyone to shake their nerves. “That fiancé you are t-“

 

“Mrs. Kim. I am not here to break Yoona and Seohyun. I’m just here to greet her and… to have a closure to your daughter-in-law.” Yoojin showed herself also, clasping her two hands. She look at Yoona and Seohyun on the side, holding each other’s hand and back to Taeyeon again.

 

“Sorry for ruining the party.” Yoojin bowed, before excusing herself.

 

“Hyo I told you.” Sunny whispered, Hyo sighed and followed Yoojin.

 

Taeyeon let out a deep sighed. she glared at Yoona, ignorining her daughter. “Yoona… You know I trust you.” She softly said.

 

“I know Mrs. Kim and I’m not planning to break it.” Yoona determinedly said, locking her gaze to Taeyeon. 

 

Turning her attention to her daughter, Taeyeon spoke. “… and Honey. You know how much I love You.”

 

Seohyun nodded in response. “I know umma. I know.”

 

-

-

 

9pm.

 

Yoona check her time. She sighed remembering the events occurred on her parent’s house, if it wasn’t for Yoojin’s appearance, Taeyeon wouldn’t have been violently reacted like that. if it wasn’t for her idiot mistake on bringing inside her ex, her family wouldn’t have been disappointed over her. But thinking about closure for Yoojin, it makes sense why all it happened. Yoojin wanted closure, that's what she wanted to give for her ex.

 

*bring~

 

Turning to her head to the phone, she sighed when it was Taeyeon who is texting her.

 

From Taeyeon:

At soshi café. I need a word from you.

 

She took a glance to her fiancé’s sleeping beauty along with a smile. Although her fiancé is not showing any reactions, she knows the girl is understanding, but her main priority right now is to give her aunt Tae an assuring words.

 

Her eyes gazes to the elegant piano nearby and without anymore thinking, she drag herself to the instrument and sang that song she wanted to sing in front of Taeyeon. An assuring song for Seohyun'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter