It's Cold

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

an update! ^^

 

 

 

 

It's Cold

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Miss Kwon. It’s Hyomin. Have you heard the news? This Yonghwa guy is accusing Miss Kim as a cheater.”

 

"what? are you serious? How could that be?"

 

“I don’t know Miss Kwon but it says Yonghwa is Miss Kim’s girlfriend and your girlfriend cheats… I’m afraid Mrs. Kim will take actions over this.”

 

“Okay… be sure that this won’t get to her. “

 

To: Minhyuk

Can you do me a favor? Call the press, I’m going to clear the accusation later tonight. Please… I just don’t have much time to fix the rumors spreading.

 

/sent.

 

From:Minhyuk

Okay, I will let them know. But what about Yonghwa? How will the press and the public believes your words if this Yonghwa guy won’t also clear it?

 

-

 

To: Minhyuk.

I got it. I had texted him earlier, and he wanted to talk as well.

 

-

 

From: Minhyuk

I’ll accompany you Miss Kwon. It’ll be dangerous.

 

-

 

To: Minhyuk

Thanks. And also… can you reserve me a private room in Kwon Hotel? We’ll be talking there. Thank You Minhyuk-sshi.

 

/sent

 

-

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was snapped back to reality when I heard a honk sound behind us. Yeah, I am still driving.

I then started the engine when the traffic has already disappeared.

 

“Yoong? Something wrong?” Seohyun innocently asked.

 

“Nothing.” I replied in a low voice. My mind is still in the false accusation. I can’t take this. I should fix this as soon as possible. I can’t let go of my fiancé if there are still problems occurring in our way. I was careless. I should’ve careful, that Yonghwa trapped me.

 

“Baby… are you okay?” Seohyun once again interrupted my trance, noticing my unpleasant look. I slowly changes my mood to bright so that she won’t get distracted with me.

 

“I’m just hungry.” I cutely pouted.

 

“Baby… there are lots of food in your meeting later right? you can eat there a lot.” She laughs, leaning her head to my shoulder while I am driving. That’s good; she won’t see my expressions here as I held tightly the steering wheel. That beast, he will get it to me. I swear if I’m going to see him.

 

“Yoong?”

 

“Hmmm?” I answered quickly. How can my fiance’s voice always sooth me even for my mind is not here.

 

“Can we tell umma already?”

 

“Eh? About what?” I doubt if it’s the engagement

 

“About the engagement. I so wanted to tell her how I am so happy to marry you Yoong.”

 

Oh my God. Am I hearing it right? Seohyun is already initiating to tell our engagement to her umma? but too late. Aunt tae had already known about the engagement, I hate how I am seeing her like this. So innocent with whole happenings around her.

 

“You know… how happy I am when you proposed to me Yoong. I was really waiting for this.” she added, breaking my heart into pieces. I was biting my lips to suppress what I am feeling inside. It’s really hard.

 

She slowly let go of my right hand and stared at me lovingly.

 

“God. I can’t concentrate here if you’re going to stare at me like that. I am telling yo-“ I stopped when she kissed me on my cheek.

 

“We will tell umma.. As soon as possible, right?” she said, leaning her head on my shoulder once again.

 

“Yeah... we will… in the right time… and place.” I whispered, letting my tears drops in my left eye. It’s unbearable to see her like this so happy while I am planning to leave her.

 

Why can’t I just stay with her without hurting someone? Why I can’t just live with my happiness without seeing someone sacrificing? Why? why is it so hard?

 

*bring~

 

I quickly wiped off my tears when I heard my phone beeps. Seohyun beats me on opening it.

 

“Yoong? What’s this?” she arches her eyebrows.

 

Curious, I asked what’s on the message. She just showed me the text message right on my face to read it instead.

 

From: Minhyuk

Miss Kwon, It’ll be this 7pm. See you in a while.

 

“Uh… I don’t know about that. I was… “ I am totally dead now. She’s looking at me with questions.

 

“Yoong tell me what is this? Is there something wrong that I don’t know?” she softly asked, but I can see how she suddenly get serious.

 

I know I can’t hide the false accusation about her. I was planning to tell it to her eventually but the plan later tonight will keep in my mind.

 

“Alright… the call earlier was about this false accusation about you. It’s-it’s… about how are you being a cheater… to… Yonghwa.”

 

Seohyun stayed silent, she literally widened her eyes in surprised. “Y-yoong… I’m… I’m sorry.”

 

“No, don’t say sorry. It’s not your fault. It’s Yonghwa’s. He’s really out on his mind.” I said, pulling over the car in a restaurant for my meeting in 15 minutes.

 

“That guy.” She clenches, gritting her teeth. I know she’s mad. “Yoong… what are we going to do? For sure, umma has known already about this?” her eyes were on fire, and I know she’s determined to fix the problem ASAP.

 

“Calm down. I got it.” I said softly, hoping that she won’t oppose.

 

“NO!” she suddenly burst out, taken me aback. I know I can’t stop her if she says so. “We’ll going to fix this. together.” She said seriously.

 

I chuckled out of the blue. Just wanted her to stay calm.

 

“What’s funny Yoong?” she arches her eyebrows. Alright, I know it’s not joke time.

 

Clearing my throat, I reach for her hand and bring it to my cheeks. “Alright, if you wanted to. Then I’ll allow you… talk to your umma or your mom, tonight… about this then I’m goi-“

 

“I said together.” She firmly said, not leaving my eyes.

 

Oh no, I know I’m not going to miss with her if she’s serious. “okay, together… we are going to fix this. later tonight… I’m going to talk to this Yonghwa. About this false accusation… I wanted him to publicly apologize and correct what just reported. I have texted Minhyuk over this and he’s willing to accompany me-no us… so… do you… still insist? You know this could be dangerous knowing that guy.” I asked, seriously. I was a bit worried if she’s going with me.

 

She took a deep breath before answering me. “If it’s for our relationship. I will… if you will.” She determinedly said.

 

I groaned, thinking that I am dragging her into this. Reaching for her hand, I stared at her seriously. “Listen… Baby, this isn’t a simple talk. This isn’t-“

 

“No you listen to me.” Seohyun yelled, surprisingly me once again. “For God’s sake Yoong… I am done with this. I don’t want to just sit here and do nothing. It’s us who are involved with this. We can fix this together. Don’t you trust me?”

 

“Of course… I trust you… but I don’t want to see you hurt. It’s better-“

 

“That it’s better for me to see you hurt instead? Is that what you wanted? You know I am worried too Yoong. I’ve always been worried about you. I’ve always been so worried that you will again do something without my knowledge. I can’t help to see you suffer once more.”

 

This is the first time seeing her like this. The braveness that she’s showing me is somehow giving me hope. Could I still let go of you? Now that I am seeing the new Seohyun? And wanting to fight over our relationship? Could this be a sign that I should not let go? Or… could this be a sign that I can peacefully let go of her,  knowing that her umma would be there for her if my three days will be over.

 

“Can I still argue?” I asked softly. I know I can’t argue on her more if she still insists it.

 

“No.” she said with her deadly glare. “Yoong? You understand right? what I’ve been feeling… “

 

 

She stops when I kiss the back of her hand. “I’m going in now. Don’t go anywhere. You know reporters were just out there.” I reminded, ignoring what she wanted to say, before planting a deep kiss on her forehead and winks as I step out from the car. She’s still not leaving my sight as I am to her too, until I bump into the wall—causing her to laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was awkwardly rubbing my arm while I’m motioning her to go to sleep for a while. She pouted giving me a flying kiss before she decided to leaned on her seat and went to sleep. That’s when I fully entered the restaur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter