Chapter 5: I'm Ready

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ROYAL FAMILY

 

 

Chapter 5: I'm Ready

 

Seohyun’s POV

Umma bent over and hold both of my hands. “Honey… I know… bu-but… that girl, she’s… I thi-think, like you.” Umma stammered.

Yes? Umma thinks Yoona likes me? “Um, umma…. How c-can you say that Yoona likes me?” I asked to confirm. Is this the reason why she hates Yoona? Oh God, I knew it. if umma will going to know about having me a relationship with Yoona, for sure she’ll do worst rather this agreement. This is what I am afraid of, being away with my girlfriend.

Umma sat besides me, still holding my two hands. “I’ve been receiving and seeing her around these days.”

Flashback…

Taeyeon’s POV

“Miss Kim, you have a package.” I was surprised that day when my assistant have called me over the phone to my office that I receive a package.

Soon, it was delivered.

“An ice cream?” I asked in disbelief.

“I think the person who gave this to you knows you that well Ms. Kim.” My assistant giggled. She then left me.

I saw a note together with the ice cream.

The note says…

To: Ms. Kim Taeyeon

Please have some break sometimes. This ice cream can help you cool your mind. Don’t overstress.

Keep smiling ^_^

From: a fan

At first, I just ignore it, but this fan of me keeps on giving me the same ice cream for lunch. There was a one time when I was in my meeting in a restaurant, I never expected to receive another dish of in our table and it’s especially for me.

----------------------------------------

In a restaurant…

“Any Ms. Kim Taeyeon in this room?” the waitress asked around. I held up my hand and she give me the spicy shrimps.

“Uh, Miss, can I ask where’s the person who handed this to me?”

“She’s on the other side of the table Ms. Kim.” In an instant, I stood up and tried to see who this person is. The waitress came along with me and she pointed to the person who is sitting just near the entrance, back facing me. she’s wearing a cap. I was about to reach her when she stood up and exited the place.

I followed her dissapearring figure until I notice something familiar to her. It’s her earings.

------------------------------------------

Incident in the mall…

I was choosing for good sweater pants when the sales lady approaches me and handed me a paper bag. What’s inside? A good combination of sweaters.

I momentally wanders around finding the same person standing right in the entrance but she immediately left the store.

I tried to chase her until the parking lot and there I saw her with her parents. As what I have expected, it was Yoona.

“Yoona… why are you doing this?” I muttered to myself as I held tightly the paper bag that she gave to me.

End of flasbck…

 

“This happened 2 weeks ago honey.” Umma said. two weeks ago? So no wonder I just had a rare time with Yoona that time. That’s when I have my fight with her just 2days ago. About how she always excuse herself to do something. Yoona what are you up to these days? What I’m going do? I feel ashame now that you’re making an effort for this relationship of ours to work in my Tae umma’s eyes.

“So honey… are you-“

“No umma… I won’t sign it.” I stood up, attempting to escape but umma held me the wrist.

“Honey, I was just protecting you. If Yoona really likes you… then she will never hesitate to be closer to me.”

“You know what umma? You’re ridiculous, can’t you see… Yoona is trying to be so good to you. And here you are… ignoring her kindness.”

“But she’s just doing this because of you.”

I stared at my umma with a teary eye. She’s really hurting me now. If I can just spilled it out my secret to umma, this will be over, yet I’m afraid with the consequence. Why am I like this? My girlfriend is doing on her own as here I am, doing nothing.

“Let go!” I whispered. “I said let go… umma.” I said softly. You’re hurting me so much umma but I don’t really want to hurt you back. It’s best way like this, hope you can see it.

Slowly, my umma pulled away from me as I bowed to her and left the house.

-

 

 

At times like this, I need to be alone. Alone from the confusing events these recent days. Umma is being so hard while Yoona… she’s making me really confuse with her actions, but I know the reason of all of these, she loves me and that she wanted our relationship to be accepted by my umma.

Sigh, Yoona, why are you like this? I hate you for doing this but it’s like just a prove that you’re indeed in love with me. I’m not really the perfect one for you. Why Yoona, why? But I find myself loving you more now, with the information I’ve learned today.

Turning of the engine of my car, I saw Yoona’s car right in front of my penthouse. I thought I wanted to be alone. I sighed.

I step out from car and slowly walking towards the door. I frowned when I saw Yoona’s sleeping body sitting right on the door.

“Yoona.” I hurriedly  bent over and shook her arms. “Hey! Wake up.” I whispered. “It’s so cold outside.” I continued to shook her.

“hmmmm… Seohyun… I love you.” She mumbled on her sleep.

“Yah! Wake up will you.” I smack her left arm which made her stumble on the ground.

“Oh gosh I’m sorry.” I quickly pulled her by her arms.

She finally awakes, and like a normal behavior, she blinks and blinks wandering around until she saw me. she rubs her eyes and quickly hugged me tighter when she finally recognized me.

I was taken aback with those actions that I fell on my .

“Seohyun, I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I Love You… I love you… don’t leave me.” she mumbled. I just chuckled.

“Why are you saying sorry?” I asked her. She pulled away from the hug gently as she wipe her tears. Omo did she cry?

“Yah! Why did you cry?” I quickly wiped her tears using my two thumbs. “Aish!”

She continued to cry when I started to wipe them off.

“You were ignoring my calls, even my texts.” She said as she continue to cry.

I stopped. “You’re such a kiddo.” I smack her arms as I stood up and open the door and entered my penthouse.

She sobs a little before she followed me. “Tell me what’s wrong?” she sounds serious.

I turned around to see those red serious eyes. I smiled. “Nothing.”

You’re just such a nice girlfriend Yoona. I can’t even imagine myself without you.I thougth to myself.

“Nothing? Then why are ignoring my calls?”

“Let’s just say… that… I was busy; I was actually at my parent’s house.” I lied. I know I can’t just tell her the reason I ignore her calls.

She slowly reaches for my hand and put it on her cheeks. “I was worried. I thougth you left me already.” She pouted. Urgh! That pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter