Chapter 17: The Truth and the Lies

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-

 

-

 

The Truth and the Lies

 

-

-

 

 

 

Raindrops started to hit Jessica on her face when she was about to stand up. Immediately The police officers approach Jessica, to support her.

 

“Mrs… “

 

“Kwon” Jessica weakly said, finishing the word of an old officer. She just finished all her crying only left with heavy eyes.

She heaved a sighed when she realizes what she have done again.

 

“This wouldn’t be possible…

 

“If I am not aware with Taeyeon’s...”

 

Flashback…

 

Jinwoon called Jessica to report everything what he have learned over the past days. They meet in a restaurant to discuss all Yoona’s whereabouts, everything that Jessica badlyy wanted to know.

 

“You know the reason of Kwon Airline’s sudden slow business?” Jinwoon asked, taking out the folders on her bag. He places the folders in the table where Jessica is sitting across him.

 

Jessica stared in shock. She literally covered when she saw all the evidence that Jinwoon have presented to her.

 

“She all contacted your friends slash, investors to somehow… you know buy new designed car of Kim Corp. It’s all in these.” Jinwoon places another folder, opened it and list of investors were presented with their signatures on a sheet of paper.

 

“Yoona have convinced all of them… Mr. Park, one of your biggest investor has make Yoona to sign another contract to her hotel business… Reason? That I don’t know.” Jinwoon have to lie. He can just informed Yoona’s mother but not a personal reason.

 

“One thing, she had also bought an island for an expansion of her hotel.” Jinwoon added.

 

“That’s why… Kwon Airlines has been so slow with business this past week, making Kim Corp. on 3rd spot of this week’s income.”

 

“So, all of these… were… Yoona’s doings?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

 

Jinwoon nodded slowly.

 

“Why?”

 

“That’s what I am really wondering Mrs. Kwon. You’ve received a notice from Kim Corp. Right?”

 

Jessica nodded. “Was that… “

 

“No! it’s not… My boss, Mrs. Kim have decided it with herself. Investors is what Kim Corp. wanted right now. We have to boost more the sales so that the bankruptcy can be prevented , choosing your daughter is the best option right now.”

 

Jessica clenches her two fists tightly. How could Yoona do all of these without my consent? She thought to herself. Kwon Airlines is her life, she spend all of her college years working on this company and yet it will be a waste. If this continues, it will be the end for their comfortable life right now and that scares her.

 

“Mrs. Kwon… if… “

 

“It’s enough Jinwoon. It’s all enough.” Jessica stood up pulling out her phone and dialed a number. She bowed to Jinwoon before she left him.

 

 

“What on earth is happening to Yoona? She’s never been like this.” Jessica muttered, waiting for the phone call she made to be answered. She was on her car on her way to Busan.

 

After a minute of waiting, finally someone answered.

 

“Mrs. Kwon. Wow! How nice of you to contact me again.”

 

“Oh, sorry wrong number… “ Jessica was about to end the call when her mind changes when the person on the other line stopped her from doing so.

 

“W-wait… i bet your mind will change this time if I’m going to tell you something… really important. It regards to your daughter.”

 

Jessica held tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter