Chapter 3: The Plan

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: The Plan

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Who’s Hyomin?” Seohyun asked which made me widened my eyes. Crap! Haven’t shared to her about my new assistant.

“Uh, Hyomin… she’s my new assistant.” I said. she just furrowed her eyebrows.

“Calling you in this time? And did you just promised me not to give your personal numbers to your assistant?”she asked. Aish! Kwon Yoona you shouldn’t have promised.

I take a glance to mom but she just shrugs it off and left me. aish! At times like this, My mom should help me.

“Kwon Yoona?”

I face her again. “I should answer the phone first.” I left her to answer the call. Mom left the phone on the couch.

“Yah why did you call?” I hissed.

“Uh, Miss Kwon… I am just… informing you about the meeting later this afternoon.”

“I know… bye!” I immediately ended the call.

“A meeting? You have a meeting?” Seohyun’s voice makes me shivered behind. I know how she can be jealous again when I have a new company.

“I’m not jealous as what you are thinking… just want to know why you did…“ I interrupted her right away.

“Fine, I promised that… so sorry now, okay?” I pouted, hoping she could forgive me like that easily. “And… yes, I have a meeting… later afternoon.” I said and cupped her face.

“Oh, okay… “ seohyun nodded with a smile. “I guess… I’ll be busy this afternoon with the reports of the Foundation too.”

“Then after this will be Busan?” I pulled her by the waist as we flopped ourselves in the couch. Seohyun leaned her head to my shoulder.

“Yup!” she slowly intertwined our hands. As I was playing with her hands, it made me feel empty. I so wanted to put the ring already on these hands but I know I can’t yet. Just wait a little longer my baby. I just need to do the plan first.

“Yoona?” she looked up to me.

“Hmmm?” I responded, not turning my gaze to her, I was just so mesmerize with her hand so soft.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. She held my chin to make me face to her.

I just smiled. “Nothing. I was just thinking… what if… “

“Yoona!!!” aish! Yuri umma… you interrupter, I should live together with my Seohyun already to avoid this kind of things.

“Alright, I’m coming!” I shouted back as I let go from Seohyun. “I’ll be back.” I said before I went to the kitchen.

-

“What is this again?” I asked. Disappointed that they just interrupt my moment with my girlfriend.

Yuri umma pulled me by the collar to make me sit in the empty across to her. Mom is also sitting besides Yuri umma.

“Do you know about the merge?” Yuri umma asked.

“I do already, last night.” I replied as I reach for the apple at the center.

“Then?”

“I have my plans mom… just stay put. If I’m not going to make it. Then I’ll be sure to call for help.” I stated. “But mom… can you help me with the others?”

“Yes?” they said in unison.

-

Kim-Hwang’s Recidence

 

Taeyeon’s POV

With the company’s problem, I think I won’t be able to live now, but I need to be strong. This is for my family. So I decided to just hide it coz I don’t want them to suffer like the company is right now. If Seohyun…

Tiffany snapped me back to reality when she winked at me. I just actually go back from work, and I am here at the garden reading news paper with my wife watering her roses.

“Yah umma… “ Sulli poked me behind.

“Honey!” I hugged her right away.

“Are you doing your rehearsal well?” I asked her as I cupped her small face.

“I do umma… Amber and I were very good at it.” Sulli replied with a grin.

“You will not going to cause any trouble aren’t you?” I asked, I know this girl too well. If she’s in the mood to do such a thing, she will gradually do it without any hesitation.

“Of course umma… you will go to watch it right?” She beamed. This cute daughter of mine never failed to make me smile.

“I’ll be sure.” I said as I pass her the sandwich I am making.

“Honey!” Tiffany sat beside me. “Aren’t you tired?” I know she’s worried again.

“I am… a bit.” I replied with a smile.

“Tae-tae… I told you to rest if you are.” She scolded. “Now, get your out here… and have some rest. You don’t want to be sick, right?” she said as she holds both of my shoulders to stand up. I just pouted. I know I really can’t say no to her.

“Wake me up when Seohyun arrived.” I told her before I take a peck on her cheek as well as to Sulli.

“Don’t worry… I’ll be sure.” Fany take my hand as we made our way to our room.

“You have the whole day to rest. So enjoy it. Okay?” fany then hugged me before she exited our room.

I just sighed. I know I have to rest too. Well, anyhow, the company is in stable condition. I just hope that the merging thing will be a good decision as I am planning. Risking is not easy.

I lied down in our bed as I covered myself with a blanket. Later then I feel myself getting sleepy and to my dreamland.

-

-Back to Kwon Family-

Yoona’s POV

“That’s a good idea Yoona… but how can you do that? You know how Taeyeon knows you as a Kwon. Isn’t that going to be difficult?”

“And to add… she has her pride Yoong.” Yuri umma added. “You wouldn’t want her… to feel pity for herself… or the worst, for her family.”

I know this is going to be hard, knowing Aunt Tae’s attitude. But It’s the least idea I could do; investing to their company as I make myself closer to her.

“Wait umma… we can still-“

“Umma… “ amber interrupted us. “Seohyun unnie and I will be out in a while.” Amber said with a wide smile. I know that smile. Probably Seohyun is going to buy her an ice cream.

Later then I saw Seohyun emerge from Amber behind. “Yoong… it’ll be quick. Don’t worry.” She said as she bowed to my parents.

“Behave Amber.” Yuri umma said. I just smiled to Seohyun the latter do the same. They then left us hand in hand.

“That kid. She can’t be too greedy.” Mom chuckled as she left us to go to the kitchen.

“As I was saying, umma… we can still do the investment without her knowing me as the investor, right?” I beamed.

Yuri umma nodded. “But how can you work there?” she asked worriedly.

“Urgh! This is having me headaches.” I massage my temples.

“I have an idea.” Suddenly Jessica, mom spoke, carrying a tuna sandwich and put it at the center.

“Wow! My sica baby has mind?” Yuri umma joked which earned her a smack on her head from mom. I just giggled.

“Anyway, Honey… about my idea… why don’t you… I mean, let’s say like this… “ Mom paused for a while as she sat down. “You as a general manager of our company is willing to take another challenge as an assistant… “

“Oh my, then let’s make a note to Taeyeon that we are sending our daughter to give her punishment, is that what you wanted to point out Sica?” Yuri umma interrupted Mom.

“Yeah that’s it.” Mom agreed. Wow! I never know that my parents were that genius. Well, I am not their daughter for nothing. They hug each other like their life depends on it.

That idea never pop-out from my mind. That would be really the best idea.

“Okay umma, mom… let’s do this.” I said putting my hand over, they then joined me. “Fighting!” we said in unison.

“Wait… Yoona… I just wanted to ask… why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter