The Announcement 2/3

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

another updater! ^^

for a record. keke :)

 

decided to cut it in 3 parts since it's totally long! ><

 

this is just the continuation of what happened when Yoona got kidnapped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Announcement 2/3

 

 

Heavy rains started to be heard, along with thunder—waking up the sleeping beauty on her deep slumber. She wandered around, reaching for someone that seems to be unreachable.

 

“Yoong!”  she called, getting up while rubbing her weary eyes. She glance on her right side—empty. “Yoong!” she called once more, slowly stepping out from the bed. She set aside her Keroro stuff and walks to the bathroom.

 

“Whe—No!” she quickly went back to her bed, finding her phone. Realizing that her fiancé went alone.

 

No, she went alone. Seohyun thought, rummaging through her bag. I told her not go alone.

 

Her heart started to beats so fast. She’s trembling and shaking. A lot of things runs on her mind right now. What if there’s something bad happens to her Yoongie? She won’t really forgive herself. What if that Yonghwa will bet her Yoongie so bad? She won’t going to forgive that Yonghwa.

 

“NOOOO!” Seohyun screamed, finding her phoned dead. She sits on the edge of the bed with a bounce.

 

Kwon Hotel, right. the meeting will be there.

 

She immediately grabs her jacket and went downstairs without changing her pajamas. But when she opened the door, thunder greets her—causing her to step back. It’s raining so hard outside.

 

“I need to go there.” She muttered, quickly as she is. She went back to her room and grabs an umbrella.

 

No one can’t stop her if it’s her fiancé’s life is talking about.

 

-

-

 

 

“Yeah!!! Yoong! Catch!!!

 

“Keroro!!!”

 

/thud

 

“I I told you to catch it. Look, Oh my gosh! Umma… “ little Seohyun runs quickly to her umma and hugs her.

 

“Yoona… I told you. Don’t bring my daughter here. It’s quite dangerous. Look at how high the buildings here.”

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Kim. I and Hyunnie just can’t find any place to play.” Yoona apologized, shoving her two hands, ready for her punishment.

 

“Yoong what are you doing?” little Hyunnie, approaches her friend—holding her two hands.

 

“Your umma will punish me Hyunnie. Step back.”

 

“No… I won’t leave your side.” Seohyun turned to her umma and glared at her. “Umma… why would you punish my Yoongie?”

 

“Your Yoongie?” Taeyeon arches her eyebrows. All of a sudden, she laughs out loud.

 

“Yah! umma… what’s so funny?” Seohyun literally put her two hands on her waist, not leaving her umma’s sight.

 

“Hyunnie… don’t do this… please… “ Yoona begged, grabbing her friend’s arm. “You know aunt tae is… “

 

“What Yoona?” Yoona quickly hide herself behind Seohyun, afraid of her friend’s evil umma.

 

“Umma… don’t be like this. Yoona is my friend.”

 

Taeyeon smiled, she bends over to level their heights. “It’s Okay Yoong… I won’t punish you for this. But next time… don’t play here. araso?”

 

Yoona nodded in agreement.

 

Turning to her daughter, Taeyeon patted the head of her princess. “You got a little brave here my princess. Continue that.” she said with a grin.

 

Yoona on the side is smiling, admiring her friend of how brave she is.

 

-

 

-

 

Yoona.

 

-

 

Wake up.

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

“Ha… Ha… ha… “ Yoona opened her eyes while panting, wandering around as she was greeted by an unknown place.   “Ha… ha… “ she continued to catch her breath. She got awaken by the splashing water over her face.

 

Where am I?she thought.

 

“Good evening… Baby?” came a husky voice. Yoona didn’t seem to recognize it as she keeps on wandering, finding the source of the voice.

 

Yoona then realized that she was being tied to a chair and her car keys were on the table.

 

I need to get out here. Yoona muttered, Determined to get freed.

 

With a thud in the table. Yonghwa shows his self with a folder on his hand. He sat across the messy doe-eyed girl.

 

“Look what you’ve done to my nose Miss Kwon.” Yonghwa gritted his teeth. “You broke my precious nose… but… it’s not what I’m here-“

 

“I thought I have a clear conversation with you. No violence involved.” Yoona interrupted, giving a deadly glare to Yonghwa.

 

“What I hate about is people cutting my words.” Yonghwa dashes forward, holding Yoona’s chin. Their faces were just inches away and no one has the guts to look away. They are boiling with anger.

 

“You loser.” Yoona muttered, gritting his teeth.

 

Yonghwa let go with a force to Yoona’s chin as he sat back on his chair. “That word never exist in my vocabulary… only you losers or should I say idiot knows that word.” Yonghwa chuckled, standing up and open a container right beside. “Idiots… like you can be easily get drown, right? let’s get this started.” Yonghwa snap his finger and as if on cue, the water from the container boils.

 

“Don’t worry. That’s to-“

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter