Two Stubborn Hearts

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

@soshi9_4ever - keke another update!

@TheSolstice23 - omo, calm down. keke XD

@NeomyRose - hehe don't kill yoojin. ><

@chyan01 - yay! thanks for reading! hope to see you more here.

 

 

 

an update.

Yoona's part from previous chapter  

and Seohyun's pov.

 

 

 

Two Stubborn Hearts

 

 

Newly painted walls, newly painted desks and newly painted furniture. The things that Hyo noticed at Kim’s not so small building. It was a rented building that Taeyeon asked her to take care. She, Sooyoung and Sunny were the three who Taeyeon tasked to take care of it while she was away. It will be there permanent office for now, until they’ll get the company back.

 

“Yah! Hyo, help us here!!!” Hyo was snap back to reality when she heard sunny’s voice behind. The girl is carrying heavy boxes, inside were the equipments for the office.

 

Quickly, Hyo helps Sunny on carrying it and put it on the coffee table.

 

“Ugh, my back hurts!” Sunny bend on her waist, holding it firmly. She flopped into the couch and stared at Hyo’s bothered expressions.

 

“Yah! what’s up with you?” Sunny kick the coffee table, catching Hyo’s attention.

 

“Sunkyu-ah! Can I ask something?” Hyo asked, with a sighed.

 

“Hmm? What this?” curious, Sunny leaned forward—putting her elbow to the coffee table as she waits for Hyo to continue.

 

“What if… your fiancé had kissed someone?” Hyo asked in a serious tone.

 

“Eh? What’s with the serious question?” Sunny arches her eyebrows, strangely observing Hyo’s behavior.

 

“Just answer the question.” Hyo said.

 

“Hmmm… okay… if I have a fiancé and she kissed someone, then I saw it? I will really going to slap that girl and my fiancé. “ Sunny sampled a slap action in front of Hyo, causing hyo to chuckle.

 

“You are so mean.”

 

“My fiancé is much meaner. She has no right to do that, to the fact that she’s mine.” Sunny defended what she demonstrated earlier. “And… I will never forgive that fiancé of mine. Wait… Hyo? Did I miss something?”

 

Caught off guard, Hyo tried to avoid her friend’s suspicious gazes and eventually stood but Sunny had pulled her down once again.

 

“Did you know something that I should know as well?”

 

With a defeated sigh, Hyo turned to face her friend and speak what she knows.

 

“Yoojin-sshi… before she went off earlier in the dorm, I caught her talking to herself.”

 

“Ne? is she… some kind of… crazy?” Sunny snickered. A girl with such a beautiful face is idiot? In sunny’s mind.

 

“She is not sunny. Silly!” Hyo chuckles.

 

“Then… what is she saying?” curiosity still over powers Sunny’s mind.

 

“I thought of this as a… little creepy though. She has these… 3 missions she wanted to do before she left this Friday… and what are these?”

 

Sunny leaned forward, anticipates for Hyo to continue.

 

“1. The forgiveness and moving on speech she wanted for the both of them.

2. The skinship.

 

“Skinship? Is she trying to… be close with our dongseng?” Sunny abruptly stood but Hyo pulled her down immediately.

 

“3. The forbidden kiss… and what’s the worst? She’s going to do that in front of Seohyun!” Hyo ruffled her hair, going crazy with Yoojin’s plan for the day.

 

Sunny stayed silent. Still absorbing what she just heard earlier.

 

“What am I going to do?” Hyo eve got louder, groaning.

 

“Hyo… I actually warned you on this.”

 

Hyo sighed in frustration. She put her hands on her head and replied. “I know.”

 

 

-

-

 

Yoona’s POV

 

After ordering my food, I sit on one of the tables inside this fast food chain. I thought of sitting in the corner, which I can’t be seen but Yoojin is already waving towards me. The seat she chooses was a bit showy to the passers outside. I wanted to complain but she had already pulled me to sit on the table she chooses.

The table is round, so you can really sit beside to your partner if you are here to eat.

 

“Hmmm… Yoong… can I… take a picture with you?” she suddenly asked, hugging my arm and pulling even closer to her. I was uncomfortable with our position so I decided to pushes her away gently.

 

“What’s wrong? I just wanted a picture for the last time.” She said, showing her smile that I really don’t care.

 

“Uh, it’s… I think not right. I have a fiancé Yoojin… I should remind you that.” I reasoned, hoping that she understands me.

I’m seriously getting impatient with this date. I thought it’s over, but she demanded earlier again for a ride. A ride? Come to think of it? I’m not her girlfriend anymore. She’s just my past and I have my future now.

 

“I know… and I’m not breaking you guys. Just wanted a last day with you. Isn’t that hard to give?” she suddenly felt odd.

 

“hard as difficult, it is… so hard.” I bluntly said, drinking the glass of water while waiting for our orders.

 

I don’t know what got into her, because she was silent all of a sudden, much to my relief. While waiting, I check on my phone and I saw my fiance’s message. It was a message earlier. Oh shoot! I should’ve heard it.

 

Quickly, I type for a response.

 

To: my princess

I’m at…

 

I didn’t finished my message when Yoojin had stole it from me. “Yah! give me that!” I tried to reach for her hand, but she was quite fast as she always moves her hand.

 

“Aish!” I gritted my teeth and with one last move, I successfully grab it and glared to her instantly.

What I really hate about is people stealing my things. If she’s not a girl, I would’ve punched her earlier.

 

She got closer to me again, which I abruptly reacted right away by pushing her away.

 

“I told you… if you-“

 

It was fast. I widened my eyes in an instant when Yoojin crushes her lips to mine. I tried to let go from her tight hold on my waist but she was quite strong. She’s pushing her lips more and more and attempted to move her lips. I keep on shutting my lips so that she can’t access my mouth.

 

“hmmm… “

 

She suddenly moaned, much to my surprised. Why is she acting like I was responding.

 

/shriek.

 

I heard a shriek sound nearby, so I tried to turned but Yoojin is quick as she forcedly turned my head, deepening her kiss and she moaned again.

 

No this should not take any longer, I keep on trying to let go from her hold on my waist but she keeps on pushing herself further, causing me to fall on my back to the couch we are sitting.

 

“YOONA!”

 

Shoot. No way! I heard Aunt fany’s voice. Out of a sudden, I can feel her pulling away from the kiss and this made give me opportunity to get up and saw Aunt fany outside, widening her eyes. Besides her is my fiancé.

 

“SEO-“

 

I called her loud enough but she quickly runs away. Quickly, I exited the restaurant and run after her but Aunt Tiffany blocks my way.

 

“Yah! Aunt Fany, please.” I pleaded.

 

“Yoong, I won’t allow you to hurt my daughter that much.” Aunt fany said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter