Chapter 13: Lost or Missing?

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

sorry guys! it took me a long time to update.

 

 

But hopefully you guys still reads my fic. >< 

 

 

so yeah, hopefully you guys will wait until my update. keke ^^

 

 

so enjoy this update.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13: LOST

 

 

Seohyun who is too focus on her conversation with the town mayor is too oblivious on her surroundings. Kim Tae-woo’s words were somehow making her lost of words every time the guy spoke.

 

She glances at her wristwatch only to find out that they had been talking for like 1 and half already, all were related about how will Busan and the government going to be part of Kim Foundations plans on the poor rural areas.

 

Getting really bored, Seohyun titled her head behind her only to be surprised with her girlfriend’s misbehavior. She instantly rose from her seat and tried to calm her girlfriend right away by holding her arms.

 

“Yoong, what’s happening?” she asked in a low voice, totally oblivious with the situation between Yonghwa and her girlfriend.

 

“He’s trying to punch me hyunnie, luckily I dodge it.” Yoona reasoned, a bit raising her voice.

 

“No Seohyun-sshi, she was the one who tried to do it.” Yonghwa shots back. He was held back already by a waiter.

 

“No Hyunnie, it’s not me… it’s him.”

 

“No!”

 

“Yes you are.” Yoona glared to the mad man in front of her. “You started it when you pulled me by my collar.”

 

“Yes I did that but you were the one who-“

 

“Stop it!” already irritated, Seohyun screamed. She clenches her fists and gritted her teeth. Turning her head over her girlfriend she muttered bitterly.”Yoong! can I have a word from you?”

 

Yoona’s two fists slowly drops on the side, seeing how Seohyun is glaring at her. She nodded in agreement.

 

“Mr. Jung… whatever it is, please don’t bother it anyway... and please forgive me for this.” Seohyun then bowed a little to the young man before she turned to her girlfriend again.

 

She sighed heavily before leaving the scene, Yoona followed suit. “I’m sorry Hyunnie… but I can explain.” Yoona tried to catch Seohyun but the latter just ignore her and continued on exiting the restaurant to the parking lot.

 

“Yah! Please… I have my reasons Hyunnie.”

 

Seohyun stopped in front of their car and turned to Yoona again, crossing her two arms near her chest. Though a bit mad with Yoona’s misbehavior, she can’t let it out knowing how weak her girlfriend is.

 

Yoona unnoticed sneezes again. She pouted like a lost puppy begging to be heard. “I’m sorry… it’s just that… he… he actually… “ she sighed, not sure if she can continued. Seohyun stayed silent, wanting to hear Yoona’s reason.

 

“Fine, he actually said a lot of… of accusation towards my family.” Yoona said truthfully.

 

Flashback…

“Who do you think you are?” Yonghwa pulled Yoona’s collar, glaring from the latter.

“Why? huh?” Yoona replied, doesn’t want to be beat even the person is a girl or a boy, stronger or weaker. She’s not Kwon Yoona for nothing.

“Kwon Yoona right?” Yonghwa said in a sarcastic tone. He let go Yoona’s collar as he brought out his self away from the latter. “Don’t you know that… Your position right now is not because of your parent’s hardworks.”

“What? are you insane Mr. Jung?” totally not believing, Yoona step back as a little, ready for something she could react from the guy’s next words.

“Your parents have to borrowed money from my family first before they could do their business, and… within a year? You guys are living the life that your parents never imagine, but… I guess, as years past… people changes, your parents is being a stranger now. My father - “

“ENOUGH!!!!” Yoona’s planted a strong punch to Yonghwa’s face, directly to its nose. Yonghwa groaned in pain in the floor.

He tried to get up but Yoona again punched him making him fell in the concreted floor again. “Bast*rd.” he roared.

Yoona was about to punch Yonghwa again when she felt someone is holding her two arms; she titled her head only to see a worry Seohyun.

End of flashback…

 

 

Seohyun felt a little guilty, though it’s inappropriate for Yoona to do it, she can’t help but to worry from her girlfriend’s feelings right now.

“Come here.” she reach for the doe-eyes hand and pulled her gently to hers. Yoona’s hands find it’s way to Seohyun’s waist as the latter hugged her on her neck.

“You okay?” Seohyun asked softly to Yoona’s left ear.

Yoona just nodded her head, pulling closely her girlfriend’s body. “I’m sick Hyunnie.” She weakly said.

“I know… let-“

Backing away a little from the hug, yoona pouted as she said. “No, I said I’m sick here.” she pointed to the part where her heart lies.

Totally understanding it, Seohyun peck on Yoona’s cheek. “Don’t think it serious, okay?” she smiled lovingly. If she could erase the thoughts on Yoona’s mind, she is willing to do it, but the latter had already stock the information that Yonghwa spilled to her mind and she can’t do anything about it other than waiting for Yoona to get over with it. But knowing Yoona’s character, she can’t be careless.

 

Yoona grinned. “I like that side of yours, baby. My beautiful Hyunnie is being worried again… awwww… No wonder I can’t help but flutter.”

Seohyun giggled. “yah~ stop that.” She playfully punches Yoona on both of her arms, still on Yoona’s arms.

“It’s true… really.”

“Aish! I hate you.” Breaking the hug, Seohyun her back and pulled out the car keys on her pocket while Yoona is backhugging her.

“Where do we go next? Wanted to have some fun?” leaning her head to Seohyun’s neck, Yoona asked, grinning.

Seohyun just opened the car door and can’t help to punch lightly her girlfriend again for thinking such a thought. “We are not-“

“Geezz… Seohyun I won’t ever think that doing it here. just some adventure I am thinking.” Yoona then let Seohyun in to the side as she took over the driver seat.

“Yoongie! My bodyguard won’t let you drive the car.” Seeing her two bodyguards outside, Seohyun said softly.

Gazing her eyes to the two poor bodyguards, Yoona grinned. “Baby, just let them follow us.” With that, Yoona started the engine and drove off.

-

-

 

“Yoong is being stubborn again.” Jessica muttered, pacing back and forth inside her office. She’s thinking on bringing back her daughter home by following them.

“What were you thinking again sica?” Yuri asked, putting aside the magazine she’s been reading.

“Seobang, I’m following them.” Jessica muttered before she left her wife dumfounded.

“What she just said?” Yuri mumbled, scratching her head, quite lagging to what she just heard.

-

“Mrs. Kwon, where to?” Jessica’s driver asked, quite strange with her boss’ expressions.

“To Busan Mr. Lee.” Jessica said bluntly, crossing her two arms near her chest.

She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. “Yes… it’s me… I know, I wanted to meet yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter