The Caller

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

as i've promised here's a double update! :)

 

 

 

 

The Caller

 

-

-

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Oh God, I didn’t realize the time because of my conversation with umma earlier. Didn’t realize that Hyunnie has been calling like 3 times already. Ugh, fail me for forgetting her.

 

So pulling over my car in a parking lot of Seoul University, I check on my collar and opened my car door.

 

“Isn’t that Yoona?”

 

“Omg! Why is she here?”

 

“Noooo… she’s mine.”

 

Screaming girls meets me when I step out from the car, much to my surprised.  Before I could step another one, I was already cornered with girls and even boys on my way in.

 

“Kyaaa… please have a picture with me. I am business management student. You’re my role model.” A not so tall girl suddenly block my way, quite difficult for me to walk on my way in.

 

“Ne?”

 

“Me as well.”

 

“Me too.”

 

“Me three.”

 

“Yeah me four.”

 

They are really shoving a piece of paper in front of me, making me feel really awkward as I stopped and scratches the back of my head.

Too really unaware with this, I just grant their wishes as I keep on giving them my signature. Others were taking pictures as others were hugging me behind.

 

Oh god. What’s happening? I mentally asked myself.

 

Flashes of light here and there as I continued to flash smiles to the cameras, too oblivious what’s going on.

 

Not long after, they slowly bowed one by one to have their goodbyes and thank you as I also give them a bow in response.

 

“Ugh, why so lots of students here even for this time?” I muttered, already walking in to the long hallway of the University.

 

*Baby baby baby~ *baby baby baby~

 

Oh shoot. I forgot my hyunnie.

 

I immediately pulled out my phone on my pocket and there… she’s calling me.

 

“Hyunniiiieeeee~” I answered with aegyo. Hoping that it will cringe her. hehe

 

“Argh! Not again Yoong.” I can clearly imagine her disgust look. “Anyway, are you enjoying your mini fan sign earlier?”

 

That made me… grinned. Is she watching me earlier? “Why hyunnie? Were you… “

 

“No. I was just asking. Does it?”

 

“Awww… I know you hyunnie.” I was already in front of an elevator, waiting for it to open.

 

“…”

 

“Oh silence means yes. Right? as what they always says.”

 

“Narsha unnie, I told you I’m not talking to my girlfriend.” She’s suddenly sounded like talking to somebody, silencing me.

 

“Is she Yoona? that popular Kwon? You’ve-“

 

“No of course.”

 

Hyunnie? Why are you… denying us?

 

My hand was literally weakening as I heard those words.

 

“Alright alright… I know. You won’t deny anyone if you’re in love with that special someone right?”

 

Hyun… I know you’re not ready yet to reveal our relationship to the public. But where’s the Seohyun I’ve seen when she declared her relationship to my secretary?

 

/ding.

 

The sound of the elevator snapped me out from reality. Quickly, I entered the elevator and I ended the call.

 

-

 

No One’s POV

 

Seohyun fiddle on her phone for like a minute already, ever since her call was ended from Yoona—she was feeling weird. Did her Yoong hear her? It will be another conflict if ever, she was scared.

 

“That’s not possible.” She muttered, pacing back and forth. “But.. I didn’t… “

 

/click.

 

Turning her attention to the opened door, seohyun smiled as a doe-eyed girl is making her way in.

 

“Were you waiting for me that long? I’m so-What’s this?” Yoona jump in surprise when her fiancé handed her a box.

 

“Open it.” seohyun smiled, handing the box of cake.

 

Opening the small box of cake, Yoona's heart fluttered unconsciously when Rilakkuma  meets her eyes. “You bought this for me?” her fiance is always been the sweetest girl she had.

 

“Nope. I bake it.” seohyun replied with beam smiles.

 

Flashback

 

“I’ll get that.”

 

“Oh sorry, someone have already reserve that.” The saleslady said sadly.

 

“But I badly need this.” Seohyun whined and pouted. “I’ll double my pay… just please… give it to me. My girlfriend will really going to like this. please?” she clasp her two hands to plead.

 

Looking to the desperate eyes of the younger girl, the saleslady give in. “Fine, if you have time… you can bake it in your own, and I’ll teach you with the cartoon character... so… are you willing?”

 

Seohyun excitedly exclaimed. “Really? omo! Omo! Thank you.”

 

End of flashback…

 

 

-

 

“Hyunnie… this is really… surprising.” Yoona dramatica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter