Finding New Strength

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

an update!!!! ^^

 

 

^ tae umma can't take to look at yoonhyun. XD

 

 

 

Finding New Strength

 

 

 

 

Seohyun waits on the lobby of Kwon Hotel, after her meeting with Mrs. Park and unexpectedly with Yonghwa, she quickly texted her fiancé that she’s off and ready to be pick up anytime. She is sitting in a couch while playing with her phone, to make herself busy as she waits patiently for her fiancé.

 

*bring~

 

Hearing the sound of her phone, she quickly opened it to read the message.

 

From: Mom

I think you need to go home later tonight. Let’s talk.

 

Seohyun frowned with the message.  Never did she imagined that her mom will text like this serious. This just means that something is wrong and the house has some problems.

 

“What should that be?” Seohyun muttered.

 

“Hmmm?” suddenly, Yonghwa appeared right besides Seohyun, startling the younger girl.

 

“Yonghwa-sshi… uh, why… why are you here?” seohyun asked, uncomfortable with how proximate the guy is to her—she instantly distances herself from the guy.

 

/click.

 

Yonghwa chuckled. “You can drop your honorifics Seohyun-ah… just call me Yong.” The toothily guy grinned, trying to close their distance.

 

“Yong?” Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. Yoong, yong. She chants on her mind. Finding it similar with how she calls her fiancé. “I-I… don’t think it’s… right… “ Seohyun awkwardly smiled, still distancing herself from the latter.

 

“We were friends, right?” Yonghwa asked, still closing the distance until Seohyun reaches the edge of the couch. Seohyun instantly stood up when she reach the edge.

 

“It was nice seeing you here Yonghwa-sshi.” Seohyun bowed before she attempts to walk away but the latter have prevented her from walking when he grabs the wrist of Seohyun to forcedly face him once again.

 

“I like you.” Yonghwa unexpectedly confessed, frowning Seohyun. Seohyun tried to let go from the tight hold but to no avail she just glared at the poor guy.

 

“I have someone else Yonghwa-sshi… and I know you know that.” Seohyun said firmly. Clenching her two fists tightly, she let go from the tight hold and attempts to walk away again but once again, Yonghwa have prevented her.

 

“I don’t care.” Said Yonghwa, trying to kiss Seohyun right on her lips.

 

“YAH!!!” Seohyun screamed, avoiding the guy’s advancement.

 

/click.

 

“YOOOONG~” Seohyun called out loud, punching Yonghwa with her free hand.

 

/click

 

/click.

 

As if on cue, Yonghwa fell on the floor. He grunted in pain when a fist has landed on his nose, breaking it with blood.

 

“I don’t know what happened here, but hearing the voice of my princess… it looks like you are suppose to do something wrong.” Yoona said, crossing her two arms near her chest. She was about to punch again the poor guy when Seohyun have prevented her by her waist.

 

“Yoong... enough. “ said Seohyun softly. Yoona was once a violent girl back when they’re still in college and she doesn’t want to see it again.

 

Yoona sighed in defeat. Seohyun never like her being violent—so she let go of Yonghwa’s collar with a thud in the floor.

 

“Back off!” Yoona threatened. “If ever I’ll-“

 

/click

 

/click

 

Both Yoona and Seohyun turned their heads around them when series of clicks from cameras was heard. Reporters dashes towards them, making Yoona to hold on to her fiancé by the waist, as they covered their selves, using Yoona’s suit—exiting the hotel.

 

“Miss Kwon, Miss Kim… please gives us some statement.”

 

“What’s really the score between you guys?”

 

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah

Blah Blah

 

-

 

“Yoong~” Seohyun mumbles, being pressed too tight to Yoona’s body. They struggled on escaping the numbers of reporters in the Hotel, Making it a bit hard for them to leave the hotel.

 

“It’s okay… “ Yoona whispered, still trying to get off from the harsh reporters shoving their mics to them.

 

“YAHHH!!!” Yoona suddenly screamed, stopping all the reporters as they froze on their spot. Yoona smirked, grabbing Seohyun’s hand and runs as fast as they can towards the glass door.

 

“Miss Kwon!!!”

 

All reporters were chasing them, once they successfully escapes from the crowd.

 

“Please give us statement!!!”

 

-

Holding her fiance’’s hand tightly, Yoona turned to see the reporters still chasing them. “Baby, we have to separate.” She said in a whisper.

 

“What?” Seohyun didn’t hear it clearly; looking to Yoona’s already sweating face.

 

“Never mind.” Yoona muttered, still running as fast as they can towards the parking lot.

 

-

 

“Yahhhh!!!! Miss Kwon!!!”

 

-

 

“Yoong! My toe!” Seohyun whined, starting to feel pain right on her feet. She can’t take the running already—not to mention how far is still the parking lot and she’s even in heels.

 

“What?” Yoona turned, behind were still the reporters. She saw Seohyun’s bitter expressions already, worrying her. She wanders around, hoping to see a place they can hide. Damn this hotel for being so big. Yoona muttered, finding it difficult to escape from the reporters.

 

Yoona can see passers who were also a fan, noticing how would those squeals, every time they pass.

 

“I can’t take this anymore!” Seohyun stops on her tracks, stopping Yoona as well. “Ha.. Ha…. “ seohyun pants for air, supporting herself with her knees.

 

Yoona bend over to take a look on her feet, and once she saw it, it surprised her—the back of Seohyun’s ankle is already dripping a little with blood. “Oh God. Baby, stay still… I’ll carry you.” With a look behind her lover, Yoona stood and carried her fiancé into a bridal style and she set aside her heels to the dusty ground and started to run for their lives. The parking lot is already on sight and she can still carry it all the way there.

 

Seohyun held on tightly to Yoona’s neck, closing her eyes tightly—like her life depends on it.

 

-

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I don’t know if I can take the heat of the ground until we got in to the car, but I have to bare. Feeling how tight is my fiance’s hold, is giving me courage to reach the car. I never was like this, until I meet this girl in my arms. She change the way I am, although we have known already back when were kids, I never imagined that Seohyun could be the reason of my changes.

 

I was once a  girl with no direction in my life.

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

“Yoona here, yoona there… it always been you—the talk of this town, even in your school. Now tell me Yoona… what you really wanted to do? Huh? We were suppose to be having a good time here in Canada as I am really expecting you to get over with your attitude. How can you still do it here?” Yuri scolded. They just received another noticed from the headmaster of University of Canada and the report is the same—“Your daughter always find a way to be involved with fight”.

 

18 year old Yoona just rolled her eyes. “You know what umma? just bring me back to Seoul. it’s… weird here.”

 

“Weird? Or it’s you?”

 

Standing up, Yoona drops the magazine on the coffee table with a thud. “Bring me back to Seoul and I will stop.” She said, looking seriously to her umma’s eyes.

 

“No!” Yuri firmly said.

 

“Fine. Then I’m goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter