Losing a friend

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

another fast update.

uhmmm actually it's already up but i have to edit it first.

keke

 

enjoy! ^^

this is quite long.

 

 

 

 

Losing a friend

 

 

 

Seohyun’s body drops tiredly on a leather chair after she had escape from the reporters. She didn’t say a word until she got in—thanks to her securities and she was able to escape the bomb questions that she doesn’t know how to answer. Though true, she can’t just admit it right away knowing how will it affect from the both of them. Her primary concern is the name of Kim Corp.

 

 

Sighing, Seohyun massage her temples when headaches indulge her.

 

 

What I am going to do?Seohyu muttered, sighing once again.

 

 

“Yoon would prob-“

 

 

*Kissing you baby~

 

 

Pulling out her phone, Seohyun answered. “Yoong.. have you-“

 

 

“Listen, Hyunnie… you badly need bodyguards right now.” Yoona said, cutting her fiancé’s sentence. “Is Minhyuk and the rest available?”

 

 

“Minhyuk-sshi is with umma right now… wait-why?” Seohyun stand on her feet and faces the glass wall behind her—looking over the whole city of Seoul.

 

 

“I bet you have read the news article already… and I’m sorry for that Hyun, I didn’t know about this… until my parents have talked to me regarding my popularity. I just checked the internet and it looks like… they… are going to make you sing about our relationship Hyunnie.”

 

 

“Yoong.. you are… that popular now?” Seohyun asked in disbelief. Oblivious to why her fiancé has garnered a lot of attention without any hints or something.

 

 

“Hyun… remember the bankruptcy thing? It wasn’t just simple. Your umma has been always the center of talk in the world of business after it was revealed how the company is struggling... that’s when I decided to invest to save your umma’s company… no actually the investment thing was done by my parents but it was being credited for me. Since I’m away with you in Busan 3 days ago… my parents work on my plan. Even Jinwoon oppa… and what’s the effect? All investors went back to Kim Corp. when they learned about me being part of the company… and it didn’t missed the medias as they keeps on flashing news about me… that’s why… this is all happening.” Yoona revealed slowly and carefully. Although she knows her fiancé is being aware with this. She wanted to give her fiancé the details on why such pictures exist on news articles. The pictures were taken yesterday, when they are outside in Hyo’s restaurant cuddling to each other.

 

 

“Yoong… I don’t want to be the talk of the town.” Seohyun replied in a whisper. “I’m… a fiancé of a very well known business woman… but I am only-“

 

 

“Here you go again, why must you compare yourself? It doesn’t matter. As long as we are happy with each other and love each other. There’s no one can compare how big is our love for each other, you know that right?” Yoona hissed over the phone.

 

 

“Baby I’m sorry.”

 

 

Seohyun heard her fiancé sighed over the line. “I know you don’t like to be known as my girlfriend… like you have a conversation the other day with Narsha unnie.”

 

 

“You.. you heard it?” seohyun frowned, switching the phone on her left.

 

 

“As much as I wanted to deny it but yes, I do. And… yeah… it’s quite sad to know Hyun… but I do know you have your reasons.” Yoona's voice lowered. A bit hesitant to show what she truly feels after she had heard it.

 

 

“I-I… really can’t reveal it… yoong. Narsha unnie hasn’t been that close to me… and seeing you with your fangirls yesterday adds why I am hesitant to reveal our relationship.” Seohyun said, bending over to sat on her leather chair.

 

 

“Baby… do you love me?”

 

 

“Yes? Of course yes.. I love you so much Yoong.”

 

 

“Then don’t be scared. We had gone trough so much. Think of the times when we struggled on keeping our relationship, it’s really that hard right? And the times when your umma have known our relationship, it wasn’t easy to pass through but we still manage to pass it, though we still doubtful about your umma’s agreement on our plan on marriage.. I am positive that aunt Tae will give her blessings to us.”

 

 

A tear suddenly drops to Seohyun’s eyes. It’s hard, really on her part. She keeps on thinking that she will be courage over their relationship but when it comes to actions, she is lack of it. Sometimes she cursed herself for being such a coward.

 

 

She lacks of confidence over her relationship with Yoona.

 

 

“Baby.. give me some time. I-“

 

 

“No… I won’t. coz I am going to be by your side until you have those courage. I’ll help you on that.”

 

 

“Baby, I’m so sorry… I don’t know why I am like this now. I really can’t survive without you.” Seohyun finally cried out.

 

 

“yah! why are you crying over the phone?” Yoona exclaimed.

 

 

Seohyun even cried out loud. “I’m helpless.”

 

 

“Aish! i understand them all baby… so please… don’t get over drown with your weakness. You really need something to do to let out with that weakness.”

 

 

Still sobbing, Seohyun tried to respond. “What’s on your mind?”

 

 

“Be my personal bodyguard.”

 

 

Seohyun’s cries suddenly stopped when she heard the words. Did she hear it right? her fiancé wanted her to be her bodyguard?

 

 

“Yah! that will cause suspicions from the public.” Seohyun whined, doesn't want to see another headline again regarding them.

 

 

“You wanted to be brave with our relationship right? then… do as what I say. You don’t want your fiancé to be followed with lots of fan girls without your knowledge right?”

 

 

Seohyun can really imagine her fiancé’s grinned on the other side of the line.

 

 

It’s not that bad though. Seohyun thought. After all, this will be a way for her to know her fiancé’s whereabouts.

 

 

“Okay… but what about my work here as the leader of SEO foundation? I can’t just leave the works here.” seohyun shrugs her shoulders.

 

 

“Well, your job will only be lesser—I will just call you if I have a meeting in another company or go outside to have some meal with my employees… meetings with investors… or even trips.”

 

 

“You do like this, isn’t it?”

 

 

“Well, you give me no other choice Miss Kim.” Seohyun heard her fiancé giggles, easing her heart.

 

“Then… what about Tae umma?”

 

 

“Leave that to me Miss Kim.”

 

 

“Aigoo… you’re doing secretly on my back again.” Seohyun whined, hates when Yoona does something she can surprised with.

 

 

“You don’t have any choice. You are engage to be married with the Kwon. Deal with it.”

 

 

“Uh-yeah… I will really.” seohyun said sarcastically.

 

 

“Whoa! there. Am I hearing a new Kim here? this is what I am talking about. You should really keep on that attitude. Like the way you are jealous when my secretary is talking to me… or should I just keep on sticking to my secretary so that you can-”

 

 

“Yah! baby… I didn’t say I am jealous… I’m just..” Seohyun stopped midway when she can’t think any reason to give to her fiancé.

 

 

Yoona laughed on the phone. “Gotcha! You think I am oblivious? I was just playing cool.”

 

 

“Aish! You do like me when I’m jealous?” Seohyun mumbles, knowing exactly her fiance’s enjoyment over such a matter.

 

 

Yoona laughs once again, concluding seohyun’s thoughts.

 

 

“You will really get this for me if you are going to do that.” Seohyun warned. “I’m telling you Kwon Yoona. from now on, you’ll have my eyes.”

 

 

Seohyun then ended the call.

 

 

“Aish! I hate her!!!” Seohyun ruffled her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh, Miss Kim?”

 

 

 

“Eh? Uh… ahahaha” seohyun laughs awkwardly, ashamed that she was caught by her secretary.

 

-

-

 

 

 

Yoona giggles as soon as she heard the end of the call. True, she’s having time teasing her fiancé.

 

 

“Baby… why so innocent?” she unconsciously said, smiling like an idiot.

 

 

Unknown to her, Hyomin is observing her the entire time. Smiling to herself everytime her boss would giggles or laughs. Although she’s aware about her boss’ engagement to Kim Corp’s daughter. It didn’t stopped her to admire her boss. The dedication of her boss and how she smiles is what she always likes from the latter.

 

 

-

Opening her phone, Yoona read the last message she receives from Taeyeon, she sighed upon failing her plan on revealing the marriage to her fiancé’s mother. She thinks that its better to be prepared than to just reveal it right away.

 

 

 

“Miss Kwon.” Hyomin called, handing the folder that Yoona tasked her.

 

 

“Oh, thanks Hyomin… uhmmm… by the way, can you call Miss Park? Tell her that I will be quite late.” Said Yoona, packing her things on her bag pack.

 

 

 

“Where are you going Miss Kwon?” asked Hyomin, curious as to where could her boss be going.

 

 

“Somewhere. You take care with the calls… and tell my parents that I’ll be doing overtime, so they don’t need for them to worry.” With one last word, Yoona left her secretary hanging.

 

-

 

-

 

Kwon Hotel.

 

He reads, smiling to his self as he make his way in to the reception.

 

“I have a reservation. It’s Yonghwa.”

 

“Wait sir as I’ll process your reservation you had.”

 

Yonghwa looks around the hotel, finding it quite luxurious as he expected. He recognize some of the people passing him, from a politician to celebrities such as comedians and even racers.

 

Kwons are really this rich now. Yonghwa thought. But this isn’t happening without us.

 

“Uhmmm… Mr. Jung. Here’s your key.” The receptionist interrupted Yonghwa’s thoughts as he quickly bowed and excuse his self.

 

-

-

 

Kwon’s Residence

 

Yuri is on her usual spot—garden, watching her roses smiling to her when Amber have to ruined it with her puppy.

 

 

Yuri jumps in surprised. “Yah! amber, why all of a sudden you have a puppy now? I thought you don’t like them?”

 

 

“I was… bat that was the past umma. I love puppies now.” Amber replied, patting the head of her puppy.

 

 

“And why is that?” Yuri arch her eyebrows.

 

 

“hehe it’s a secret.” Amber stick out her tongue before running away.

 

 

“That kid… still so… naughty.” Jessica came in with a cup of coffee on her hand—handing it to her wife.

 

 

“Her recital will be in two days sica. We have to be there.” Yuri reminded, the two sat on the nearby bench and cuddle with each other.

 

 

“I know. I hope Amber is not going to fail us.”

 

 

“Your daughter is good at this sica, you don’t have to worry.”

 

“Oh by the way, what happened to that Taewoo?” asked Yuri, switching the topic into a serious one.

 

 

“I don’t know with him. He must be hiding now… I hope he won’t bother us anymore.” Said Jessica, leaning her head to Yuri’s shoulder.

 

 

“But you know he can’t just… be like any other guy there.” Said Yuri, shrugging her shoulders. “You know how much he despise us for not giving back him the part.”

 

 

“I know. But I’m tired with him seobang… he’s really… aish! I will really kill him if our path crosses again. God knows we didn’t did anything wrong.” Jessica reasoned. For all she knows, having the life that she is right now is a blessing and she wasn’t planning on hurting someone with their status in the society right now.

 

 

“I’m just really worried sica… you know that guy is really bad. I should hire bodyguards for you.” Yuri pouted, showing how worried she is for her wife’s safety. With Taewoo freely wandering around, the two can’t help but to be anxious. The taewoo guy is someone they can’t really comprehend.

 

 

“Awww… Seobang, it’s okay… but I do love seeing you like that.” Jessica leaned in to meet her wife’s lips but stopped when…

 

 

“Ummaaaaaaa~”

 

Amber shouted out of nowhere. Much to Jessica’s disappointment.

 

“Umma… look at this.” Amber handed her parents the program schedule for the upcoming recital.

 

 

“Oh, amber… I really love you.” Said Yuri, pulling her daughter to knock its head.

 

 

“Yah! Yul.. you can’t knock her like that gently… it’s like this.” Jessica knocks her daughter’s head quite hard, groaning Amber in pain.

 

 

“I was just bringing my recital program.” Amber knows she can’t barge in to her loving parents but she can’t help but to cringe with how sweet were her parents, so she decided to interrupt them. Nonetheless, it’s important.

 

 

“Hmmm… seems like Krsytal and Sulli will be having a duet. How about you?” asked Yuri, seeing the performance list.

 

 

“I’m a drummer.” Amber smiles beamy.

 

 

“You’re only a drummer?” Jessica and Yuri asked in unison in disbelief.

 

 

“Yeah, why? something wrong with that?”

 

Jessica and Yuri look at each other before they look at their daughter. “Nothing, but we thought that we can see your shining moment there, like singing or something. Well, anyway, that’s what you like. We will just cheer for you.” Jessica patted her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter