Seven Reasons Why I love You

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

a double update! ^^

 

 

 

Seven Reasons why I love You

 

 

-

-

 

“Yoong! It’s already late.” Seohyun called out loud, watching Yoona’s body getting near to the seashore.

 

“I know… just let me calm my nerves first.” Yoona shouted in response. She set aside her shoes and decided to walk in barefoot to the sand.

 

Seohyun sighed. Her fiancé is being stubborn again. Later then she decided to follow her stubborn baby. “Yah! you are not yet well, What are you trying to do?”

 

Yoona didn’t respond. She played with the water and when the water splashes towards her, she gradually went deeper.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Seohyun worriedly asked, she can already feel the cold water in her barefoot as she decided to follow her fiance. She trembles, remembering what the old woman just told them. In her mind? Yoona is going to drown herself.

 

“it’s too cold! Get off!!!” Seohyun shouted, she groaned of the thought and decided to follow.

 

No response.

 

“Aish! Baby… please… come out now.” Seohyun is getting more worried when she receives silent or any signs that Yoona is still breathing under the water. Decided to dive in, she went deeper and followed Yoona under the water.

 

She wanders under the water but still she can’t find. She swam up again to catch her breath. “Don’t scare me please!” her voice cracked due to non-stop yelling. She dives in again deeper and deeper.

 

Without any notice, she felt someone hold her wrist and she quickly turned. Yoona is grinning towards her.

 

Seohyun punches Yoona under the water. She abruptly tried to swim above but Yoona hold her both wrist, shaking her head. The doe eyed girl slowly get closer and hugs her, for only seconds, before she pulled away and leaned in to sealed Seohyun with a kiss under the water.

 

At first, Seohyun was not responding but she eventually gives in and responded with more passionate kiss. They dance with each other under the water, as they sealed their love for each other. The love that they promise to be forever.

 

No matter what they do, I will never stop breathing for you.

No matter how long it takes, I will never let go.

No matter what they say, I will never stop loving you.

For, this heart, beats only for YOU.

 

Yoona thought on her mind while feeling the blissful moment she is having with her fiancé. She’s determined that the fortune teller is not telling them the truth. No one will die, she is sure on that.

 Letting go from the deep and passionate kiss they shared, they both smiled and together, they swam up and pants heavily—catching their breath.

 

“Yoong… I’m so-“ Seohyun didn’t finished her sentence when Yoona shut her with her hand.

 

“Don’t say… sorry.” Yoona said between her breaths. She cautiously places her two arms to Seohyun’s waist and started to swim—returning back to the seashore.

 

-

-

 

“Baby… can you see what I see?” Yoona asked, playing with Seohyun’s ring on her finger. They are in the seashore, lying in the sand—looking up to the bright sky.

 

Seohyun titled her head to the side and smiled. “My Heart?” she giggles.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Er… then what is it?”

 

“This.” Yoona pulled something on Seohyun’s ear and hand her a flower.

 

“Oh Baby, you really love doing magic’s.” Seohyun leaned closer to rest her head in Yoona’s arms. The night is so peacefully that only the sound of the waves can be heard. They were silent for a moment, gazing to the stars above them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Look at that big dipper.” Yoona broke the silence after a minute. She pointed to the stars above, that shines so bright to the both of them.

 

“Yeah… “

 

“Every time you look up into the sky. Just think of me as your seven brightest stars. Those seven stars symbolize my seven reasons why I love you.”

 

“Yes? really? ca-can I hear it?” Seohyun excited turned her head to her Yoongie.

 

with a sweet loving smile, Yoona started... “First, I love you because… I can be myself when I am with you… I love you because… you make me… felt like, like, like I have never felt before. You… always listen to every word I share… “ Yoona pauses for a moment before she continues.

“I love you because… every time I do something stupid…. You keep your cool.” She pauses again to turn her head to Seohyun’s, so that she can see her fiancé’s beautiful smile. “I love you because… I love the feeling of being secure every time you wrap your arms around me. You understand me… and accept me as a whole… and lastly… I love you because… Your undying faith… keeps the fire out of love alive.”

 

Seohyun throw herself to Yoona and hug her even tighter. Out of her happiness she punches Yoona on her shoulders. “I hate you.”

 

“hehe… I know you love me.”

 

“I will always remember those 7 reasons.” Seohyun whispered, crying quietly.

 

“Actually, if I have the chance to add more brightest stars up there? I will put a hundreds of them.”

 

Seohyun stared at her fiance in disbelief. But it disappears immediately as she smiled lovingly. “I can have all the time to hear those hundreds reasons of yours.” She stated, leaning her head to Yoona’s arms and put her right hand to Yoona’s waist—hugging her firmly.

 

 

They’re silent for a moment again, breathing in rhythm together to the sound of waves and feeling their hearts beat in sync.

 

 

 

 “Hyun… “ Seohyun quickly look up. Calling her nickname means something is bothering her fiancé’s mind.

 

“What’s the matter? Hmm?” Seohyun asked, brushing aside the hair strands that were covering her fiancé’s hair.

 

Yoona sighed and cup her fiance’s cheeks. “Nothing… I was just thinking something.” She said in a low voice.

 

“Are you still bothered to the fortune teller?” Seohyun hold Yoona’s hand and gently squeeze it, noticing the gloomy face of her Yoong out of a sudden.

 

“I’m not… but… I can’t help not to. She said it… seriously. Like, she really does know our future.” Yoona contemplated to answer.

 

“Don’t bother it okay? I’ll just let you bother this.” Seohyun grinned before she get up and check on her time. 7pm.

 

“Yah! what’s on your mind?” oblivious, Yoona get up as well and sits.

 

“Close your eyes.” Seohyun demanded. Her grinning face was not fading as she can’t wait to give her present.

 

“I’m not closing; you’re just going to prank me.” Yoona dramatically switch her body on other direction, giggling.

 

“Yah!” Seohyun whined, she hold Yoona’s forearm and forcedly face her again. “Just close your eyes. Please?”

 

“Okay fine.” Closing her eyes, Yoona can’t stop giggling—biting her lower lips. “Are you done? I will open these eyes now.”

 

“You just closed your eyes, how can you be so impatient.” Seohyun pouted. She then stood and as if she really did plan for it, she motioned someone nearby to get her guitar. The said man handed the guitar and quickly walk away.

 

“You’re not cheating right?” Seohyun asked in confirmation, the latter were keep on giggling, just can’t help to hear her Hyun’s cute voice.

 

“Okay… in a count of three.”

 

Yoona quickly opens her eyes without giving Seohyun a chance to count.

 

“Yah! I hate you.” Seohyun groaned.

 

Yoona laughs. “Where did you get that guitar?”

 

Seohyun didn’t respond as she attempts to walk away but was quickly stopped by Yoona. “I’m just kidding.”

 

“You always love doing that.” Seohyun is hinting to cry, earning Yoona’s attention as she quickly hug the latter.

 

“I’m sorry… okay… I just can’t help to see your surprise.” Yoona whispered, blushing Seohyun hardly.

 

With a playful glare, Seohyun drags Yoona back near the seashore and let her sit. She quietly opens the case of the guitar and positioned herself in front of Yoona.

 

“Don’t ever disturb me or I will leave you here.” Seohyun threatened, Yoona just grinned and motion her fiance to start.

 

Hope this will be successful. Seohyun thought before she started to strum the guitar and started to sing.

 

 

Lying here with you

Listening to the waves

Smiling just to see the smile upon your face

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter