Chapter 18: A New Beginning

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

a double update!!!

 

hehe i told you!

 

so yeah... this is going to be a long chapter guys, so bear with it.

 

Enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A new Beginning

 

-

-

 

Opening her eyes, Seohyun felt her head spin around. She was greeted by bright lights. She wandered around and found out that she’s already in the hospital.

 

She massage her temples to ease the pain in her head as she slowly get up but suddenly, someone supported her to get up and sit on her bed makes her startle.

 

“Who… Yonghwa-sshi.” She weakly said.

 

The guy, Yonghwa smiled warmly before she sit back again on his chair.

 

“Where am I?”

 

“In the hospital, of course.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I don’t know… I just know about you here in the hospital, that’s why… I visited you. Do you remember what happened last night?”

 

“Last night?” Seohyun softly muttered, as she continues to massage her temple. Her eyes quickly watered when she remembered all of the past events. The painful memories that she wish she was dead right now.

 

“Oh no. I’m sorry.” Yonghwa reach for a tissue on her side and hand it Seohyun. Seohyun reluctantly accepted it.

 

“Yoona… she’s… my girlfriend is dead.” Seohyun buried herself into her palms to cry out loud. “Why is this happening? Yoona is such a good girlfriend… she’s the most kind hearted girl I know. She’s… she’s… the best… I can’t even see myself without her… why? why? Yoonaaaa~” she sobs.

 

Yonghwa reacted immediately, pulling the younger girl for a hug to comfort the girl. “Shshshsh… just let it out.”

 

Seohyun continued to cry out her emotions. She’s in pain that no one could ease them. If she can just turn back the time, she will really grab Yoona’s hand to stop her from running. She would greatly ease the pain what her girlfriend is having. But what happened had to happen; she can never turn back the time.

 

“Miss Kim.” She heard Minhyuk’s voice behind Yonghwa. Yonghwa broke the hug and face the younger boy in front of them.

 

Rubbing her eyes momentarily, Seohyun can barely control her tears.

 

“Your parents called… but I have to lie. Is that okay?”

 

Seohyun nodded. “It’s okay Minhyuk-sshi… then what about Yoona?”

 

“Uh… “ Minhyuk froze on her spot when the latter have to mentioned the name.

 

-

-

 

Taeyeon is pacing back and forth in the garden, thinking deeply. For how many hours, she hasn’t heard her daughter’s voice. Minhyuk would always refuse to say that her daughter is available. Is that how busy is her daughter in Busan right now? And even Yoona is not answering. That makes her more suspicious on what’s really happening in Busan.

 

“Tae… you’ve been pacing back and forth there. Can you stop please? It’s making me dizzy.” Tiffany said, taking a sip of her coffee.

 

Taeyeon sighed and sit across her wife. “You know how I am so worried right now… Seohyun is busy while Yoona? I don’t know where she is… she’s not answering my calls.”

 

Tiffany giggled with her wife’s antics. “How would Yoona answer you if it’s her girlfriend’s mother is calling her? She knows how much you despise her Tae.” She said in a matter of fact.

 

“That’s why I wanted to talk to her as soon as they got back. You know how much I love my daughter and I wanted to make sure Yoona to take care of her… maybe I could consider her this time.” Taeyeon also sips her cup of coffee.

 

“Oh, just like any other day… I wonder what’s going on with you?” Tiffany raises her eyebrows, like emphasizing Taeyeon to tell her the reason.

 

“Alright, I know I’m weird… but… yeah… as what you are seeing. I am slowly moving on. I can’t just hold grudge to Yoona or to our daughter. They are after all my daughters. Plus, I wanted to spend more time with Seohyun now, and of course… to our family.” Came a sweet response from Taeyeon, smiling lovingly to her wife.

 

“Awww… Tae… You made me fall in love again.” Tiffany stood up and hugs her wife. Taking a peck to her wife’s cheek.

 

“That’s why I love you too fany. You always melt my heart every time you smiled.”

 

“Ewww… Mom… umma.. “ Sulli suddenly appeared behind them, with a disgusted look. She sits across the lovely couple and like an old person; she also took a sip to her mom’s coffee.

 

“Yah! you’re so young for that Sulli.” Snapping the cup of coffee, Tiffany hissed.

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “You kiddo. How do you know that kind of act, huh?”

 

“Mom, umma… I’m old now. So I could drink that kind of coffee too.” Pouting, Sulli grabs again the cup but was stopped by Taeyeon.

 

“Hey! Don’t be like that Sulli. Your mom will going to punish you if you continue doing that.” Taeyeon warned, making Sulli shivered.

 

*Ring~ ring~ ring~

 

“Oh it’s mine. Wait a minute.” Taeyeon stood up to go inside the house. “A meeting? Like right now? I thought it’s all done yesterday?”

 

“Fine… I’ll be there in a… hour?” Taeyeon giggled before ended the call.

 She went back to the garden and found Sulli and Tiffany already chasing each other. She smiled warmly upon staring to her two special love ones.

 

Go back soon honey. I miss you so much. She unconsciously muttered.

 

“Tae? Come join us.” Tiffany offered.

 

Taeyeon nodded and quickly runs towards them. She chooses to be the chaser and they end up running around the entire house.

 

-

-

 

A loud snore could be heard in a dark room, but somehow there’s a little light coming from outside through the glass window.

 

Tick, tick, tick.

 

The clock continued to be the only noise. Gently, someone opened the curtain to meet the sunshine.

 

“Good Morning Sunshine!” she widely opened her two arms to feel the warm sunlight.

 

The person on the bed got distracted when she shuts open her eyes, covering her eyes from the bright lights from the sun.

 

“Argh! Why do you have to do that?” she groaned, getting up and sit on the edge of the bed.

 

“Oh, to be honest, I am helping you wake up early so that you will not going to be late later.”

 

“Later? What’s for later?”

 

“Babo!” she received a smacked to her head. “Ouch!”

 

“Remember? It’s your 2nd anniversary with her today?”

 

“What? Oh my God. I nearly forgot.” She dashes immediately to her bathroom when she remembers it. “Yah! Hyo unnie… please prepare the things for me.”

 

Hyo chuckled. “You'll be dead once again if she will see you today… Yoong.”

 

Flashback…

 

Seohyun is on her knees, crying out loud when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter