Did I have enough?

Marry Your Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I have enough?

 

 

 

 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful!

If only you saw what I could see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful!

Oh oh ♪

 

 

Jessica hums the background music in the restaurant, waiting for tiffany to arrive. She would always tap her fingers as the background music is playing smoothly to the whole restaurant. She giggles when she saw Sooyoung singing the song in the kitchen while dancing along with Sunny.

 

“Hey!” tiffany poked behind, turning Jessica’s attention. She sit across and smiled to her best friend.

 

“How’s life?” Jessica randomly asked.

 

“Jess… you never change.”

 

*cough*

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you guys, but I think it’s time to order.” Hyo grinned, holding a menu on her hand—ready to take their orders.

 

Both Tiffany and Jessica giggles with Hyo’s antics. “Of course… I’ll have salad please… you know what it is already Hyo.” Tiffany crept a smile. “What about you Jess?”

 

“Well, the same with you as always.” Jessica shrugs her shoulder.

 

“Okay… coming!” said Hyo, leaving the two.

 

Taking a gulp into her glass of water, Jessica looks at Tiffany with a serious look.

 

“Jess… what’s this?” asked Tiffany, noticing the odd expression of her best friend. She wouldn’t be like that if her confession will not be as serious as the kidnapping thingy.

 

“I don’t know how I can say this, but hopefully you will be open minded tiff. It’s hard to tell this but I have to… so that I could tell how will I get over with this. and you might help me with taeng.” Serious and smoothly delivered, Jessica have never been this so brave. It’s her mistake after all and she needs this.

 

Tiffany who is already feeling what her best friend is suppose to say, stayed silent and listening carefully.

 

“I-I… have made a mistake… that I don’t know you’ll forgive me tiff.” With a puse, Jessica reaches for Tiffany’s hand and gently caressing it. “I… kidnapped your daughter for a reason of… hoping that by threatening her, she would somehow leave my daughter.”

 

Surprised with the confession, Tiffany slowly understood behind the kidnapping.

 

“It wasn’t my intention Tiff. I was… blinded by… money again.” Jessica lowered her voice once she blurted the two last words. Ashamed with herself. “The investment things… that my daughter has proposed was a billion, and it affects our company. Thinking that maybe… by asking your daughter to leave my own daughter could be the way to get back with our lost, I kidnapped Seohyun… and it wasn’t that simple. Yoona, she’s too deeply in love with Seohyun… and I saw it with my two eyes when she left me and returned to rescue Seohyun in the middle of heavy rains. That day, it made me realize how bad I am to even kidnap your daughter.” Jessica finished her sentence with a single tear drops in the corner of her left eye, wiping it off quickly.

 

Tiffany smiled warmly. She reaches for Jessica’s hand once again and caresses it gently. “You should say those words to Taeyeon. She’s the one who’s too affected with what happened.”

 

“Yes?”

 

Tiffany nodded. “Yes… I know already… Taeyeon told me.”

 

“It was when she went to Busan, right?” Jessica arch her eyebrows.

 

Nodding once again, Tiffany added. “That’s when Jinwoon got shot as well. Taewoo shot him.”

 

“Is this why… my… daughter has been neglecting me?”

 

“Neglecting you? Why would she do that?” Tiffany shrugs her shoulder.

 

“I don’t know… just earlier. I wanted to talk to her but she refuse to see me. she said, she wanted to spend more time with Seohyun this time. Is there something wrong that I didn’t know Tiff?”

 

Tiffany thinks for a moment, trying to remember what Taeyeon have said earlier this morning. Finally getting the clue from Jessica, she opened to speak. “So it’s indeed true. Taeyeon said Yoona has decided to end the relationship of her with our daughter.”

 

“What? Yoona… my daughter… wanted to end her relationship with Seohyun? That can’t be. Tiff, there’s something wrong here. Yoona would not do such thought like that if there’s no reason.” Said Jessica, trying to see an angle with the topic.

 

“That’s what I am trying to ask my wife. But she refuse to tell me the truth. She said it’s Yoona’s decision, not hers.”

 

“I should talk to Taeyeon about this. I will not let this happen Tiff. It’s time for us to take actions regarding your stubborn wife.” Jessica firmly said.

 

“You sure?”

 

“I am definitely sure. I’ll tell Yuri about this.”

 

“No… You can’t bring that kkab to get involve with this Jess. You know how that kkabs reacts.” Tiffany cracks.

 

“So it’s already decided?” suddenly, Hyo appears in front of them.

 

“Huh?” both Jessica and Tiffany jerked to their seats, hearing Hyo’s voice.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s a secret.” Hyo grinned, placing their order in their table.

 

Tiffany and Jessica sighed in relief.

 

-

-

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Yes! I am in love with this girl… and she’s in love with me too!”

 

Those words, the way she happily declared our relationship to the public, still lingered in my ears and to my heart most especially. She’s Yoona, my love and my life. How could I forgive myself from hurting her everytime I told her about how I am so coward to declare our relationship? But today, it’s totally different, she gives me courage to go on until the end with this relationship but I am not planning to end this. She gives me strength and hope that we can always get through with challenges.

Now, I have found the person I wanted to live the rest of my life, the person that I’ve been searching to settle my life for eternity. It’s her, the person besides me.

 

“You seriously love to stare at me. Aren’t you?”

 

She snaps me out to reality once again, every time I stare at her like this. well, who wouldn’t be dazed with her side profile?

 

“Don’t worry, you can stare at me as long as you can. But you have to kiss me right here after an hour of staring.” Yoona eventually pointed her lips in front of me.

Aish this chodding. I literally pouted and look away from her. “Then I’ll not stare.”

 

She cracks and reach for my hand while she drives. “I’m just kidding. You can stare at me the whole time.” She grinned before placing a kiss on my hand.

 

I smiled as a respond. I don’t know what got into me but I was again dazed by her stares and I unconsciously leaned in to catch her lips. Thankfully, the car stopped coz of traffic or we get into accident when I kissed her.

 

We smiled to each other lovingly once I let go from the kiss. “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter