Last Decision

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOncPMUvtXs&feature=related

---

You and Dongwook were getting your tickets at the counter. You helped him lift the suitcases up. “I got it.” He assured. You watched as he expertly checked the reservation. *This is Line Tour’s director.* You thought in admiration.

Dongwook tried to get his wallet out but the cast got in the way. “I’ll help you.” You reached into his jacket and pulled out his wallet.

“Thanks. I don’t know what I would do without you.” Dongwook smiled. You gave him a small smile *That’s why I’m going with you.*

After the check-in, the two of you went to a café. You looked out at the thousands of people at Incheon Airport. Your eyes roamed around, searching hopefully for that one person. *Of course he didn’t come. You dumped him, remember?* Your shoulders deflated.

“Did you pack everything you needed?” Dongwook asked. You turned your attention back to him and nodded. “Did you know I brought a whole box of hot pepper paste?” He asked.

Your eyes rounded, “A whole box?! Why?” “It’s going to take a while to get used to not eating Korean food every day. I figured we would start out slow with the diet change.” Dongwook smiled.

You softened. A part of you felt guilty. *Dongwook oppa is so sweet. I feel so bad for fooling him.* You let out a soft sigh.

Dongwook put his hand over yours and you looked up. “Last chance.” Dongwook searched your eyes. “You don’t have to come with me if you don’t want to. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter