My Choice

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egFBtaOz4kk

--

A couple weeks later, Dongwook was allowed to discharge from the hospital. And in that time, you had decided what to do.

You anxiously toyed with the angel necklace as you waited in the café.

“~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!” Someone brightly called. You looked up to see Jaejoong. He looked so happy to see you that your heart hurt. Jaejoong ran over, “Sorry. You waited a long time, huh?”

You shook your head, “I just got here.”

Jaejoong asked, “Did you eat lunch? Why don’t we go eat-“

You shook your head, “I just have something to tell you and then I have to go.” “Okay, spill it.” Jaejoong nodded.

You opened your mouth but bit your lip. *This is too hard.* “Come on. You can tell me anything.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“…I’m moving to Australia.” You confessed. His eyes widened, “Why? Are you parents leaving to Australia? That’s not a problem. You can just come live with me-“

“I’m leaving with Dongwook.” You replied. His face fell. It took a while for him to realize what was going on. “Let me get this straight…you’re going to another country with another man?”

You dropped your eyes. “Before I came to your house that night, Dongwook oppa had asked me to go to Australia with him. At that time, I told him I would think about it.”

“Then why did you answer yes now?” Jaejoong growled.

You opened your mouth but he answered for you, “You better not answer because of the accident.” You closed your mouth. Jaejoong stood up, “I KNEW IT! YOU’RE GOING WITH DONGWOOK BECAUSE YOU FEEL GUILTY!”

People looked your way. You tugged on his hand and pleaded, “Please, Jaejoong oppa. People are staring. Sit down.” His hand was stiff and cold as you yanked him back down.

“It’s not your fault that he got into that accident. It was his choice.” Jaejoong argued.

“He had to make the choice because I was in that situation. If it hadn’t been for me, his arm wouldn’t be broken right now.”

“Arms heal. Hearts don’t.” Jaejoong snapped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter