Sacrifice

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmF2FEB2iU

---

The next morning, you woke up in a different place than your room at home. *Where am I?* You looked around and recognized it as your old room. You felt an arm around your waist and looked back.

Jaejoong was deeply asleep.

*Oh yeah…* After kissing for hours last night, you and Jaejoong had fallen asleep in each other’s arms on your old bed. You reached out and gently touched his lips. A genuine smile formed on your face. *I’ve never felt so happy in months, I think.*

Very gently, you climbed out of bed. You fixed your hair in the bathroom and came back out. You had to go back home or your parents would be worried. *I’ll see you later, Jaejoong oppa.* You bent down and softly kissed his cheek.

You grabbed a cab and arrived at your mansion. You had just skipped out when someone blocked your path. You gasped in surprise. “D-dongwook oppa! What are you doing here?!” He deeply frowned, “Where the hell have you been all night long?!”

“I-I-“

“And why aren’t you answering your phone?!” He barked.

“My phone?” Dumbfounded, you checked it. There were hundreds of calls from Hyunbin, Dongwook, and your parents. *Oh crap.*

“Do you know how worried all of us were? Hyunbin went to the police department with your parents and I stayed here, hoping you would show up.” Dongwook crossed his arms, “Are you going to keep being irresponsible like this?”

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know. I fell asleep at Jaejoong oppa’s house-“ You cupped your hands over your mouth. *Uh-oh.*

Dongwook narrowed his eyes, “Jaejoong…as in Kim Jaejoong?” You bit your lip. *I’m in trouble now.*

Before you could be scolded, your phone rang. “Hold on.” You didn’t recognize the caller id. “Hello?”

“Is this ~~~~~~~~~~?” A female voice asked.

“Yes, this is she.” You replied. “Long time no talk. I’m Yoo Ahyoung.” She said.

Your eyes widened, “Yoo…Ahyoung?”

Dongwook stared at you. *What the hell does that woman want now?*

“Can we meet right now?” She asked. “Um, sure.” You uncomfortably said. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter