The Last Goodbye

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6zx2jp9sqY&feature=related

---

It was raining the next day. The mood was perfect for the D-day.

Somber, serious, gloomy.

You and Jaejoong were waiting outside the courtroom with your lawyers. Everything was silent. Tension was high in the air.

The doors opened. “You may come in.”

You stood up. Jaejoong grabbed your wrist. You looked down at him.

“Last chance.” He whispered. “We can back out now.”

You twisted away with a small smile, “It’s too late.” You went inside.

His shoulders deflated *We’re really going through with this.* Months ago, he would have been perfectly okay. But now, he felt as if he was losing the most important thing in his life.

The process was quicker than you thought it would be. The judge agreed to the divorce and it became official. You and Jaejoong now had no relation to each other. After signing the documents, the two of you left the court.

You and Jaejoong opened the umbrellas and went down the steps. The two of you faced each other in the pouring rain. “Well…I guess this is it now…” Your heart sank. You didn’t know it hurt so much to do this. * have to do this for my future. I want to be happy. I don’t want to be nervous about Ahyoung all the time. My heart won’t be able to take it anymore.*

Jaejoong gazed at you. “You can keep the house. I’ll move out.”

You shook your head. “I don’t need the house. I’m moving back in with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter