Crazy Heart

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_caFxbir4&feature=related

--

After you changed out of your flour-stained clothes, you and Jaejoong went to a fancy restaurant in Kangnam. He pulled out the chair for you and you sat down, “Thank you.”

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. He sat across from you and looked through the menu.

You and Jaejoong ordered food and began to eat. He looked up from his food and watched you in the candlelight. You grasped your hair into a ponytail as you carefully ate your spaghetti. His gaze softened and a tender expression fell upon his face. *I never noticed but she is really lovely and lady-like.*

When finished with the food, you and Jaejoong headed to the counter. He started to take out his wallet but you stopped him. “My treat. Since I ruined your birthday cake.” You opened your clutch and took your credit card out. Jaejoong smiled, grateful and amused at the same time.

You and Jaejoong left the restaurant. He checked his watch, “It’s still pretty early to turn in. You want to go get coffee and watch the fireworks?” You shrugged, “Sure.” *Whatever you want, birthday boy.*

The two of you grabbed coffee from Starbucks and headed to the park. You and Jaejoong sat on an empty bench and waited for the fireworks to come up. He sipped his coffee and looked at you. “So…cooking school, huh?”

You blushed. “What? Don’t I have free will to get an education?”

“You do, you do.” Jaejoong nodded in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter