Chapter 8 - Girls and Peace

I am forever

MORNING AT THE STUDIO

"Yah! Yoona are you sure this is a good idea huh?" Tiffany asked yoona

"of course unnie! Trust me! He cant resist that!, i know him!" Yoona explained

The three ladies prepared some peace offering to the 3 gentlemen. They got a Mickey mouse cupcake for yuri, yoona said yuri will definitely not resist that. They also have pizza and chocolate ice cream, its Jessica's idea to buy chocolate ice cream, she knows taeng loves it.. actually she wanted to buy a dukoong cupcake but it would be pretty obvious.

"okay i think they are here, get ready girls!" Tiffany commanded

when they get inside the studio they noticed something different.

"ooh the girls are here" the PD said.

"annyeong hasseyeo!" The unknown person greeted.

"girls starting today you will be having a new photographer." The PD explained when he noticed a confused face on the girls..

"ooh! Piece of ." Tiffany murmured.

"what was that? Did you say something?" The new photographer said.

"uh nothing. Annyeong!" She just said in disappointment then bowed.

The photo shoot ended.

"What the heck yoong? What happened?" Tiffany said annoyingly.

"i dont know unnie, i better call yuri oppa" yoona replied.

jessica was in her deep thought, she cant believe what just happened. 

"What happened to him? Is he okay?"

"Did he quit because of what happened?"

"hay!" "Did he just leave without saying anything? ..... Again?" Jessica just sighed.

FLASHBACK

Young jessica was waiting to their meeting place at the park. Shes waiting for taeyeon. They always hang out there after taeyeon's school and after her training.. They became close when taeyeon help her out. While waiting she remembers on how they became friends.

"hi im jung sooyeon, im 12 years old.. I can sing and dance. Please be good to me thank you." Shes been practicing that all day for the whole week at the park..taeyeon always watch her from behind and not wanting to disturb the latter from practicing. but one day taeyeon decided to climb up the tree and be his spot for watching sooyeon. 

"This will be a good spot." He said

"hi im jung sooyeon, im 12 years ol----" she was cut when she heard some noise behind her.

she saw a boy whos crying in pain.

"awww... My leg... Ouch!" 

Sooyeon doesnt know what to do she wants to ask for help but no one was there.

"omo! Are you okay? Can you stand up?" Sooyeon help the latter to stand up and sit on the bench.

"can you wait here? ill call for help? Okay?"

taeng just nodded.

after a while the young lady came back with a first aid kit.

"my mom is not on our house yet so i just get these." She said then help taeyeon to clean his wounds.

"tha..nk y..ou!" Taeyeon stuttered.

"no probl---" sooyeon cuts her own words when she remembers the boy.

"you!" She shouted

"uhm? Yes? Me?" 

They started bickering but then sooyeon just accepted his friendship. From that day they are now always meeting at the park to play and talk..

end of sooyeon's flashback

sooyeon just smiled after remembering those days.

"hay! Where is he now? Its almost sunset" she thought, taeyeon was never late in fact he's always their first except now.

taeyeon never showed up that day, the next day, the following month, then years... 

END OF FLASHBACK

At kim's place

"So yul? You already told the management about our decision?" Taeyeon asked

"uhm? Yeah! I also booked our flight back to LA on sunday bro." Yuri answered

taeyeon just nodded and frowned. Yuri noticed it.

"is there a problem taeng?"

"uh? No.. Its just so sudden"

"i thought you were the one who doesnt like the idea of staying here?"

"i know. Dont mind me just probably because i didnt get the chance to explore korea, but im good, theres always next time."

"hmm okay, just let me know bro okay?" Yuri said while going to the kitchen.

taeyeon just nodded and grab a magazine pretending on reading it but he is actually on deep thought.

"so were leaving this sunday"

"do i still have the chance to see her?

"hay! I didnt even confirmed if shes really sooyeon"

DING DONG!!! DING DONG!!

taeyeon got startled by the doorbell.

"taeng can you get the door? Its probably yoong, she said shes dropping by." Yuri shouted 

"okay!"

Taeng opened the door and saw yoona smiling.

"hello taeyeon oppa!"

"ooh hi yoona-shi, come on inside,yuri's in the kitchen"

taeyeon was about to close the door when two familiar faces came out.

"hi!" The two greeted.

"geez!" Taeyeon got startled.

"ooh? Sorry oppa" tiffany said

"oh no! Im good." Taeyeon said

taeyeon invited them to come inside when yuri came in.

"bro? Is that yoona?" Yuri said then

"You!" He exclaimed then pointed tiffany.

"what are you doing here?" He asked then look at yoona.

"uhm? Oppa i can explain." Yoona answered

"yul!" Taeyeon hit yuri using his elbow. "Calm down!" He added.

"calm down taeng? How can i---" yuri got cut 

"Uhm? We just want to apologize for what happened and for accusing you guys. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings and being so judgmental. Please accept our apologies." Tiffany explained then smiled at yuri.

Yuri got frozen when he saw tiffany's smile. He missed it.

"ugh! This girl! Why is she doing this? Should i give up? NO! Im kwon yuri does she knows that?" Yuri's thought

"here!" Tiffany handed him their offerings.

"omo! Mickeymouse?"he thought.

"no yuri! No! Dont buy it! They are bribing you!" He added to his thought.

"Ms. Hwang!" Yuri finally uttered his words.

Tiffany doesnt like what she heard, she's fully aware what that Ms. Hwang means for yuri.

"Do you really think you can bribe us with that? And by doing cuteness infront of me? We're not that low for your information." Yuri said cockly

tiffany just lowered her head she feels embarrased.

" I want a DATE!" Yuri burst out.

everyone got shocked by yuri's words and looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"nice move bro!" Taeyeon murmured on yuri

yuri just smirked.

tiffany then was shocked but she feels a little something on her stomach that makes her face red. And because she doesnt want anyone to notice it she moves closer to yoona and whisper something.

"yah! Yoona-yah! Explain!"she said to yoona

yoona complied and explained everything to yuri.

"Aish! Yoona how could you?" Yuri means how could you ruin my date not how could you say im gay.lol

"im sorry oppa its not tiffany unnie's fault" yoona said

"still!" Yuri said 

"but--"

"no buts!" Yuri cutted yoona's words then look at her with shut up-yoong- stop-ruining-my-plans look.

"Oowkay!" Yoona uttered then look at tiffany with im sorry look.

Tiffany just sighed in defeat.

"ill prepare our lunch" yuri said then turned his back smiling ear to ear.

after eating their lunch taeyeon wanted to eat the icecream.

"Who wants ice cream ?" He asked everyone while preparing his dessert.

everyone's indulging on their dessert.

jessica keeps in looking at taeyeon while eating his ice cream happily.

"he hasnt changed, ice cream will still make him happy.hihi" jessica thought then giggled

taeng noticed it.

"do i have something on my face?" He asked.

this makes jessica startle.

"uh? N..o! No!" Jessica stuttered.

taeng noticed that jessica stuttered.

"shes cute. Still stutters when get caught eeh?" He thought then smiled.

 

The 3 decided to bid goodbye before the sun sets.

"bye yuri oppa bye taeng oppa! We had fun! Thanks for cooking yuri oppa." Yoona said then bowed.

"bye thanks!" Jessica said

"bye!" Then tiffany

"uhm? Bye!" Taeyeon said.

"Ms. Hwang!" Yuri said

this cause everyones attention again

"can i have your number?" Yuri asked

"huh? Uhm?" Tiffany hesitantly said

"you know! The date! How am i supposed to tell you when and where. Aish!" Yuri just explained and said defensively.

"he is so cocky!" Tiffany thought then give her number to yuri.

 

That night yuri wanted to text tiffany so badly...

"Hi?"

"hello?"

yuri typed to his phone then delete it.

he's been like this for an hour now.

"yah kwon yuri! What is wrong with you? Its just a text!" He said to himself.

"Ms. Hwang!" He typed then OLA! Sent!

his eyes turned big on what he just did. He started freaking out, walking back and forth in his room. He then heard a beep. His phone just beep!

"omo!" He said then jumped to his bed then read the message....

"PABO kwon yuri! Its me taeyeon! Hhahahahahha!!!!!!" 

He didnt noticed that prankster kim was peeking on him at the door earlier. 

"Yah! Kim taeyeon!!!!" He shouted then he heard his door closed and a running,laughing like an ahjussi taeyeon outside his room..

BEEP! BEEP!

he heard his phone ring again.

"thats probably the midget again!" He thought

but when he opened the message he's wrong

"Mr. Kwon!" He read the message then smiled 

"she knows its me hihi" yuri giggled then looked at his door, the midget might see him giggling he thought.. 

They texted each other whole night, they just keep on bickering and teasing each other tho, but still they find it entertaining and didnt stop until they fell to sleep..