Chapter 46 - Saying goodbye is never an easy way....

I am forever

 

Taeyeon exasperatedly grabbed his phone and called his grandma. He doesn't know now to do. He's afraid that he might disrespect his grandma after what happened now.

It's ringing....

"Hel--"

he didn't let his grandma say a thing, he immediately say what he wants to say.

"What do you want?" Taeng said calmly.

"You know what I want taeyeon!"

He sighed.

"O-okay. Just leave her ALONE! And DONT EVER TOUCH her AGAIN."He said while he felt that his eyes were about to drop some tears in no time.

Taeng ended the call after saying that.

"bro? Are sure about that?" Yuri said on his side.

"I have no other choice Yul. This will be the best. I already knew that this will come and I thought I can handle it. But," his tears started to fall now.

Yuri patted his back for comfort.

"but I'm still the weak taeyeon, I can't fight for the ones I love. I always let them walk away from me."

yuri just comforted the latter the whole night. He can't do anything for him. He knows that this is the hardest decision taeng ever made. To leave the person who's very much important to him.

they both receive a call that Jessica was now released and free to fly back in Korea. Yeah. That's good news for everyone. But there's a bad news waiting for her, when she get back..

-----------

"Oh my unnie. I thought you'll be deported." 

"I know yoong. I didn't know what happened to my papers that they suddenly hold me."

"but it's good that they free you already jess."

"yeah tiff. Anyway, are in contact with yuri oppa? I can't reach taeng since I get back here."

"uhm? Yeah. We'll meet later. I'll ask him about tae tae oppa." 

"Oh. No need. I'll just surprise him later at his house." Jessica said, ah seems to forgot about what he was about to ask taeng before she left. 

Tiffany felt uneasy when she heard that Jessica will surprise taeng at his house. 

"My gosh. She doesn't know yet that they move out to daegu. Should I tell her?" She thought.

"hey tiff? What's wrong?" Jessica snap her from zoning out.

"uhm? Jess, you know. Uh? You can't surprise him."

"huh? What are you talking about?" Jessica was confused.

"I don't know if I should tell you, but they moved out to daegu." 

"Wait? What? Since when?"

"three days ago." 

"why didn't taeyeon tell me about this? Is there something I didn't know still?"

"I don't know Jess. Better ask him. I told you I can't say anything. That's all I can say.cause I don't want you to go to their old place and found out that no ones there."

jessica remained in silence, she doesn't know what's going on. She felt that she's missing something now, she felt ignorant about what's happening to taeyeon. The two just decided to go to daegu together that afternoon to visit their lovers.

"c'mon Jess!" Tiffany invited the latter.

"so this is their new place?" 

"I guess. This is where the GPS brought us, so I assume, yeah."

"Not bad.how did they find this place?"

"uhm? Yuri said, it's his family's old house before they migrated to the US."

jessica just nodded. 

They started to walk at the gate and press the doorbell.

Dingdong! Dingdong!

they waited for seconds but no ones still opening or responding to them. Tiffany was about to press again the doorbell.

"wait tiff, are you sure this is their place?"

"I'm pretty sure Jess. Look, this is the address."

jessica checked the address and yeah, this is the right house.

"you're right, but I think no ones in there."

"that's impossible, yuri didn't say something that they are going somewhere or what."

Jessica's intuition that something's not right about what is happening now gets higher. She felt that something's different and taeyeon's hiding something from her. She started to doubt about her lover now.

"What's happening taengoo?" She thought.

they were about to leave after trying to call the two and getting no answers.

"those two are doing something behind our back! I dare them!!!! Aish!!" Tiffany said while walking back to their car. But when she's about to open her car door she noticed a familiar car coming.

"is that yuri oppa's car?" Jessica also noticed it.

The two walk back to approach yuri who's getting down from the car now. 

"Yuri oppa!" Jessica called him.

yuri got stiffened and slowly turned around to face the two walking towards him. His eyes widened and hands were sweating.

"are you okay yuwwree-ah?" Tiffany asked him.

but yuri didn't say a thing, he still don't know what to do or say. It's safe to say that he's freaking nervous and feeling so uneasy right now.

"where's taengoo?" Jessica asked.

"uh oh!!!!" Yuri thought.

thats the question he's been waiting for, but afraid to answer.

"yah! Kwon yuri!" Tiffany shook him so he'll get back to his senses.

"oh!!! Uhm? What was that?" Yuri pretended not to hear what Jessica asked.

"where's Kim taeyeon??" 

"Oh? Taeng? Uhm?"

yuri sighed.

"I think we should go inside first." He continued.

the three if them went inside the house.

"do you want something to drink?" Yuri offered.

"no thanks. Yuri oppa. Can you tell me now where's taengoo?" Jessica's feeling so impatient now.

the only guy there sighed again for nth time. Then he looked at Tiffany. But the latter just arch her eyebrows. She was also confused of what's happening.

Yuri grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to jessica.

"here." 

Jessica was confused but she still grabbed it, unfold it and started to read what's written there

'sooyeon-ah,

I know promised you so many things before. I promised not to put tears in your eyes, I promised to not leave you. But here I am, breaking all those promises again. Reading this letter means that you need to forget about me sooyeon ah, forget about how stupid I am not to handle bravely every problem we take. Just think of me a as nightmare that should be forgotten forever. All I did was to hurt you and leave you. You deserve someone who's willing to fight and stay with you. I don't think I can. I will always be the weak and stupid taeyeon. I'm sorry for not fighting for us. I'm afraid that by fighting to our relationship will just cause you more trouble, and I can't stand to that. But always remember, I never regret loving you sooyeon-ah, that's the best thing ever happened to me. I might be far from you, but my heart and soul will stay beside you. Take care of yourself..
I love you always, Forever.....
                                                          -Taengoo..'

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] okay I just started a new Taengsic story. Please anticipate...

'Everything has changed' 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/610834/everything-has-changed-genderbender-jessica-snsd-taeyeon-tiffany-yuri-taengsic