Chapter 9 - Set up

I am forever

MORNING                                                    

Yuri woke up excitedly and brightly this morning, today is the most awaited day for him.

“taeng? What should I wear today?”

“hay! Seriously? Are you really the great kwon? What is happening to you?”

“I don’t know taeng im nervous”

After deciding what to wear yuri started preparing everything he needs for their date. He suddenly receive a text message from tiffany.

“Mr. Kwon, ill be bringing Jessica to tag along with us, we cant be seen on public together and besides our manager wont allow me to go alone.”  Tiffany’s text.

“Bwoo?!! What the heck! She cant bring Jessica, aish!!” his thought.

When was about to text tiffany that he disagrees with the idea, he suddenly changed his mind when he saw taeyeon.

“hmm? Taeng? What are you gonna do today?”

“I don’t know, hmm? Since youll be out I might just play xbox I guess.  Why?” taeng answered.

“ahm? Can you go with me?”

“why? Youll be having a date, youre supposed to be alone with her.” Taeng said

“exactly! Aish!” yuri’s thought then he said “hmm? Cause you know she might not show up and ditch me” yuri explained.

Yuri doesn’t want t tell taeyeon that Jessica will be there too and he’s planning to have a double date instead. He knows taeyeon is not interested on dating or anything related on being in a relationship, he even sometimes think that tiffany was correct about gay issues but for taeyeon only.

“and what if she showed up?” taeyeon asked

“hmmm? Please taeng? Please?” yuri pleaded

“Okay!” taeyeon just agreed. He knows he cant win against yuri..

ON THE WAY TO THE MALL

“hmm taeng? Don’t you think its time for you to date someone too? “Yuri said.

“Should i?” taeyeon asked then smiled.

“yeah! You know its still the best feeling when you love someone and you know that they love you back..” yuri explained

“I know, its just that ----“

“youre afraid?” yuri butted in.

“I just don’t want the feeling that you have to let go of someone you love” taeyeon said then sighed.

Yuri doesn’t know how to respond to that, he doesn’t like talking to taeyeon  with things like this, his mind would blown up by the deepness of his friend..

 

At the mall

 

“taeng we should wait at the restaurant, they said they are on the way” yuri said

“they?” taeyeon got confused.

“Uhm? I mean she. Ahaha!”

They are now waiting at the restaurant, Yuri was facing at the restaurant’s door while taeyeon facing opposite, it means when the girls come, yuri will be the first to notice them..

“we’re waiting for 15 minutes yul, is she still coming?”

“on the way taeng. Take it easy”

taeyeon has a feeling of something was about to happen, he feels really weird and nervous about something. 

 

The restaurant's door opened and yuri noticed the two gorgeous ladies.

Yuri raised his arm wave to them while smiling, taeyeon noticed it and turned his sight to where yuri was waving..

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I looked at where yuri was waving.

I don’t really recognize them at first because they were wearing disguise,  until they came near us.

OMO! What is she doing here?

“hmm taeng? Don’t you think its time for you to date someone too?” I remembered what yuri said. is this what he meant for that?

I cant believe he set me up

I stayed calm for God’s sake.

“Ooh hi taetae oppa? Youre here?” I heard tiffany said.

I said hello then turned my gazed to yuri.

“ooh yeah tiff cause you know, when you said you’re bringing Jessica along I just thought of bringing taeng too.” I heard yuri said

I just gave them a weak smile.

“Seriously yul? You know about this?” My thought.

I saw Jessica feeling uncomfortable too with whats happening, I bet she doesn’t even know, neither tiffany. This is all kwon’s idea..

“uhm? Err can we sit?” I heard tiffany said.

“ooh yeah of course” yuri said

I stand up planning to sit at yuri’s side, but yuri pulled tiffany and let her sit beside him.

“aish yul youre making things hard for me.” I thought.

“You can sit now” I told to Jessica.

She just nodded then smiled.

I was really hesitant to sit beside her but what can I do? I don’t really have a freaking choice.

 

END OF POV

 

That was really an awkward lunch for the four of them, no one is talking. They can only hear the sounds of utensils hitting the plates, the chewing of food, sipping of drinks and the pounding of their hearts.

 

They decided to watch a movie after eating since its really dark at the theater and no one can recognize the two ladies..

 

“lets watch the action movie.” Yuri said

“no! I want the romance!” tiffany complained

“but I am the one whos paying so I decide!”

“fine ill watch the romance movie alone, I can pay my own!” tiffany walk out and about to buy her own ticket when yuri pulled her in arm.

“Ms. Hwang, I think youre forgetting something, I am your date, we should be together….

Blah! Blah! Blah!...

They started bickering at the middle of the theater lobby.

Taeyeon and Jessica just smiling at their two friend's childishness.

 

At the end they found themselves watching a romance-comedy movie. The great kwon yuri lost to tiffany hwang, yes you read it right, he LOST…

anyway back to the theater, yuri seating on the very end of the row, then tiffany next is Jessica then taeyeon..

Yuri cant accept that he actually lost to tiffany. he’s being so whiny and keeps complaining on how the movie was so lame and corny. But in the middle of the movie he was the one started to become teary eyed while laughing out loud since the movie was a romance-comedy.

On the other side Jessica and taeyeon watching it quietly, again its awkward.

Taeng doesn’t pay much attention to the movie, he keeps on looking at Jessica who’s seriously watching it.

“are you sooyeon?” he thought.

“should I ask her now?”

Taeyeon just shrugged the idea of asking her, he just turned his concentration to the movie.

But there’s this scene that the boy was trying to confess his love to the girl.

Taeyeon suddenly cant breathe, he feels like he also wants to confess to someone, he’s feeling weird.

He look at Jessica who’s teary eyed now with the scene.

He wants to hug the latter to comfort her but he cant.

“calm taeng!” he mentally scold himself.

“ooh lord help me! Sign please! What should I do?” he thought..

He saw Jessica wiping her tears using a piece f cloth with J.S on it. Again, taeyeon saw it.

“That’s it!” he thought “ that’s the sign”

He released a deep sigh then…

“Sooyeon-ah?”

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Short update sorry... But as you can see i've been trying to update 2 chapters everyday so please bear with me for this short one..

Thanks for the upvote again , new subcribers and viewers..

Our Girls will be at the SM TOWN world tour in beijing today. Whos's going? everyone lets cheer for them!!!